Megan Fox

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
What exactly has she said that's been stupid? I don't pay attention to celebrity gossip or interviews, so I would really like some clarification here.

I think she's pretty attractive, but I don't know how much of that is makeup and lighting. She was damn hot in Transformers, but that could have all been movie magic.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a male world women can never state opinions about other women without looking catty or jealous.

Yeah, I'm fucking going down this road.

I'm sick of the talentless media-made women.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media

I would say talentless media-made characters, Notthe7. There are a fair few media-made men out there. You can easily spot the bunch on reality shows.

Now, back to Ms Fox. Personally I don't think she's attractive at all. Yes, she does have a rather fantastic body but that alone doesn't constitute attractiveness. And her tattoos aren't even cool! The media definitely has overrated this girl.

But that's just me.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then please, explain. I get confused easily! :: twiddles hair ::

Haha ;)

And Forest, you're right. She DOES have a great body but at the cost of almost everything else. Colored eyes, dark hair.. yes. It's her arrogance that makes me nauseated. I see it everywhere... I guess I just don't get women like that... but she IS a star... not just a minion like myself. :: shrug ::

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
Then please, explain. I get confused easily! :: twiddles hair ::

Haha ;)

And Forest, you're right. She DOES have a great body but at the cost of almost everything else. Colored eyes, dark hair.. yes. It's her arrogance that makes me nauseated. I see it everywhere... I guess I just don't get women like that... but she IS a star... not just a minion like myself. :: shrug ::
You probably don't get women like that because there's really not much to get. They could never have the appeal of someone such as yourself. If you knocked heads you'd hear their's echo.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I'm fucking going down this road.

Now that's a list longer than my...well, you get the idea. Just check out the subject of any recent thread by am12388.

I was listening to HLN last night while running around the house and heard some retard explaining how the Kardashian girls weren't talentless...their talent was self-promotion. Barf.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't going to do this.
I swear I fought the urge to post this.
I hardly post anymore and my first post is going to be on Megan Fox?

Yes, it is.

Is anyone else sick of this cunt already?
I mean really..... Fuck off.

I get it! You're marginally attractive! And! You even kissed a girl in a movie!.... applause please.

Yeah, there's something behind the eyes that is mildly disturbing. She's not as obviously stupid as some. She's not as blatantly cunty as some. She's less plastic-y than some. But the total package is an inducer of big yawns along with a tinge of antagonistic wishing for her to go away.

I'd look if they posted her naked boobies online, though. But probably just the once.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, there's something behind the eyes that is mildly disturbing. She's not as obviously stupid as some. She's not as blatantly cunty as some. She's less plastic-y than some. But the total package is an inducer of big yawns along with a tinge of antagonistic wishing for her to go away.

I'd look if they posted her naked boobies online, though. But probably just the once.

Egotastic! - Megan Fox Topless Pictures!!!

Or should I have posted that in the other thread?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Egotastic! - Megan Fox Topless Pictures!!!

Or should I have posted that in the other thread?

Hmm, I'd heard there were no "real" photos of her topless. This appears to contradict. However, I note that in some of these photos she has top and bottom flesh-colored "movie coverings" (always forget what they're called). But in some, only the bottom part of her is covered. Why would they create a fakey thing for her top if she was going to brazenly reveal them anyway? Finally, there's something that looks slightly photo-shoppy about the ones with her bare boobies.

I love a good conspiracy though, so don't mind me. I love a good pair of boobies even more. Unless I have reason to believe they're 'shopped (in which case an angry somnolence takes me over; plus sudden onset of cravings for watermelon candy).

But, by all means, thanks for the link, and post as many boobie pictures as you want! :biggrin1:

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay but this topic is full of shit when guys are saying she's not that attractive or that super hot considering if she walked into a room they'd all drop whatever the hell they were doing quicker than hot rocks.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm, I'd heard there were no "real" photos of her topless. This appears to contradict. However, I note that in some of these photos she has top and bottom flesh-colored "movie coverings" (always forget what they're called). But in some, only the bottom part of her is covered. Why would they create a fakey thing for her top if she was going to brazenly reveal them anyway? Finally, there's something that looks slightly photo-shoppy about the ones with her bare boobies.

I love a good conspiracy though, so don't mind me. I love a good pair of boobies even more. Unless I have reason to believe they're 'shopped (in which case an angry somnolence takes me over; plus sudden onset of cravings for watermelon candy).

But, by all means, thanks for the link, and post as many boobie pictures as you want! :biggrin1:

Durn. :confused: Google failed me. But then, that was the point of my other thread.

Media
If it weren't for Transformers there would be no Meghan Fox. I never heard of her or seen her until she was working with Shia. If she keeps running her mouth about director's not doing things her way she won't have a job. Black listed. No matter how good you look the black list is the end. Reputation point zero. Let alone can we mention ungrateful.

Load Lichfield

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had never even heard of her until about 3 months ago (FInger on the pulse and all that). I think she's very hot looking (I like the eastern european look), and I'm glad I don't see much coverage of her, as the little I have seen has lost her attractiveness points in my eyes.