Megan Fox

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
She was kinda hot in the first Transformers movie but she's way too unnatural for my taste. Even among the celebs there are at least 50 women who are definetely hotter than Megan.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to disagree, but I can't see even the opposition here being interesting... Kim Kardashian? These people are all so trashy... Megan Fox at an award show pointed to the award and said "I bet you wonder how much of this will fit in my gut". Its women trying to out dude crass dudes.. its pretty sad...

Personally I'm going for an international model vs domestic:

Alizée:
alizee.jpg

Her famous sexy fish dance:
YouTube - Alizée - J'en Ai Marre in TV show - HD

Awesome outfit (it says yum yum on the belt in french!)
YouTube - 9 - Alizee HQ Gourmandises 720 X 540 4mn12

Alizée's version of Madonna's La Isla Bonita
YouTube - Alizée - La isla bonita Live! [ 720p HD ]

*Born and raised in Corsica, hence her Mediterranean look, and well mannered and kind soul.
*She's been dancing since she was four, sometimes doing her own choreography and costumes.
*Discovered while on a french talent search TV program but the Madonna of France: Mylene Farmer
* starred in her first music video call "Moi.. Lolita" at the tender age of 15, which sold millions.
*released three albums, the last produced on her own.
*Lives a private life with husband and kid, no rehab, no reality tv shit, no sex tape... a class act despite having some of the most sensual moves by a pop Artist. Shy and private and not an attention whore..

Dirty girls have their place... problem is that everywhere you look, every girls is trying to out dirty the other. In that Arena, this Kid stands out as such a class act, and as a result out sexy's them all...

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
REALLY, REALLY tired of her. I used to think she was cute, but she is annoying and it is even more annoying hearing about her all the time. And all the people that compare her to angelina jolie are retarded.

I kind of hope she develops a serious coke or heroin habit for a few years and ends up looking like train wreck.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Megan did not actually suck as host of SNL recently. I was surprised at that. She had good comedic timing. I loved the Russian bride sketch.

But for the women mentioned in this thread, I cast my vote for Alizee.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay but this topic is full of shit when guys are saying she's not that attractive or that super hot considering if she walked into a room they'd all drop whatever the hell they were doing quicker than hot rocks.

Not if what I was doing was a woman with the spark of intelligence and wit in her eye.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...I have a new crush. Her hips are almost as mesmerising as Shakira's.

yes, Alizée is unique in that she cured me of the cynicism I had for "hot" women... many of whom follow a train wreck persona... look at MEgan's beginning now. Alizée left her producer at the peak of her career when her contract was up, took 3 years off to get married, have a kid then producer her own album. At the cost of rising to the top and losing control, she opted to scale down. Bravo.

this forum has info and videos, many with translations:
http://alizeeamerica.com/

here she is at 15 kicking ass at a talent show, before her fame:
YouTube - Alizée Graines de star

at 16 or 16, already a hit, singing "Moi Lolita" with some sensual camera work I must say!
YouTube - Alizée Moi Lolita Festivalbar 2002 Taormina

at her most angelic, singing the sequel to "moi Lolita" : " Parler Tout Bas".. a song about leaving childhood behind and becoming an adult...
Parler Tout Bas
YouTube - Alizee - Parler Tout Bas

at 18, singing a song in her music video about not being 20 years old yet!
YouTube - Alizée - j ai pas vingt ans - Tour de france vestido celeste

at 18/19, her 2004 concert selects:
sexy fish dance:
YouTube - Alizée - J'en ai Marre (Live En Concert) [720p HD]

1t the age of 23, she does another of Madona's song...
YouTube - ALIZEE [ Hung Up]

a nice triplet of singers for her now classic moi lolita
http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=90

The Lolita has grown up, now she's Mademoiselle Juliette!
YouTube - Alizée- Mademoiselle Juliette -Disques D´or

Lastly, the sultry Par Les Paupieres
YouTube - Alizée - Par Les Paupieres (Acoustic)

like I said...lovely and sexy without being to trashy...

The problem with shakira shaking her ass in the camera, this is what I see whenever I see that...
YouTube - Shakira farts

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually had the pleasure of meeting Megan Fox, and she's actually a very sweet girl and very down to Earth. She's even more beautiful in person, if that's possible.

YBNB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not really fussed about her to be honest. She is clearly attractive in a very obvious slutty way, but I couldn't really care less about her physically. Many women I find a helluva lot more attractive.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading the Maxim mag interview and then hearing all the Micheal Bay shit talking, she just wasnt attractive to me anymore.

Its funny, because on a beauty scale, she has attractive qualities. She is pretty. But all the other shit makes her unappealing. And those stupid tatts is the nail in the coffin. Have you guys read her tattoos?

And Kim Kadashian is hella FINE!!! Damn that woman is HOT.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ya. i met her last night. she was cool n watnot.

After that, I met Queen Elizabeth (the first).

No, seriously, I met her and the other cast members of the movie as well. You had to go to Hot Topic and purchase the movie soundtrack and the "Jennifer's Body" t-shirt, and then they gave you a wristband that guaranteed you a trip to the premiere and a meet and greet with the cast. They only had a limited supply of wristbands and I was lucky enough to obtain one. I've met tons of celebrities through this method, including the cast of Glee, Julianne Moore, Paris Hilton, etc etc.

Here's on more info on the Megan Fox/Jennifer's Body meet and greet that happened last month.

Meet the cast of Jennifer’s Body and see Panic! at the Disco perform live at Hot Topic in Hollywood | Great New Movies

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After reading the Maxim mag interview and then hearing all the Micheal Bay shit talking, she just wasnt attractive to me anymore.

Its funny, because on a beauty scale, she has attractive qualities. She is pretty. But all the other shit makes her unappealing. And those stupid tatts is the nail in the coffin. Have you guys read her tattoos?

And Kim Kadashian is hella FINE!!! Damn that woman is HOT.

Kim Kardashian is the easiest celebrity to meet. Go down to Robertson Blvd in LA and she's always there. I met her 2 years ago, and she just walked right passed me and that's when I asked for an autograph, and she was very lovely and sweet. I don't know where people get the idea that all celebrities are going to be jerks, rude, and full of themselves, cause I've met plenty, and they've all been nice so far.