Megasizer penis extender review

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by stretcherus, Aug 14, 2007.

1. stretcherus

stretcherus New Member

Hi folks...
    Just to let you know how happy I am right now...I've bought a penis extender on the net last month. To be honest I didnt believe on those devices but for a mere $75 I decided to give it a try...I saw other expensive similar devices for around $300 ( too much for me) but browsing deeper I found their website (MEGASIZER PENIS EXTENDER| Penis enlargement device)
    I've been using for 4 weeks now and i noticed quite a diffreence on the size and girth already. About 0.8 inches in length I 've gained. Not bad! I just hope those gains are permanent as the website says...I'll keep you updated in a couple of weeks.
    The customer service is pretty good and the shipping was fast. They are in Florida I think.

2. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    How much did they pay you to say that?

3. seahorses

seahorses Member

Ummm? You know, somehow, I always feel sceptical with regard to new members whoes first post appears like an advert for some device or other. Strang that, isn't it?

4. dongalong

Gold Member

HHMMMMMM, the same BAD DESIGN as the SIZETRAC, JES extender, Andro penis, etc, etc

You have to wear these things for hours each day to see results so when choosing, it would be best if you chose an attachment system that doesn't strangle your dick!

Draft saved Draft deleted