Meghan Markle Vs. Kate Middleton

Yes, really. The only change in the equation is when Harry married Meghan. Now he is walking away from his royal title, moving his family to a country he knows nothing about, but she does, and William stated recently that Harry and himself have not spoken in months and the brotherly bond is broken. The British papers are onto something and they're not stupid.
Guess what... people do that all the time. They make choices like that as a couple... except they don't have a title or aren't in the public eye. I don't see how that makes her deserving of your hateful words.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess what... people do that all the time. They make choices like that as a couple... except they don't have a title or aren't in the public eye. I don't see how that makes her deserving of your hateful words.
"People" can do whatever they want. They are free from the burdens Harry is born into. He is not just "people", and he is not just in the public eye like some Kardashian, he is part of an institution and he was quite fine with that institution and his responsibilities and obligations prior to dating and marrying Meghan Markle.

Furthermore, I am entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not. And I am even more so entitled to my opinion on this subject for two additional reasons: it has to do with my country Canada and whether we like or nor Canada is part of the Commonwealth and we are subjects of the British Crown.

I have laid out the reasons for my opinion quite succinctly.

"People" can do whatever they want. They are free from the burdens Harry is born into. He is not just "people", and he is not just in the public eye like some Kardashian, he is part of an institution and he was quite fine with that institution and his responsibilities and obligations prior to dating and marrying Meghan Markle.

Furthermore, I am entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not. And I am even more so entitled to my opinion on this subject for two additional reasons: it has to do with my country Canada and whether we like or nor Canada is part of the Commonwealth and we are subjects of the British Crown.

I have laid out the reasons for my opinion quite succinctly.
Was he really "quite fine" with that institution? Sure seems like he was rebellious for a lot of his life.

And yes, you are entitled to your opinion, just like I'm entitled to my opinion that you're a jerk. I'll grant you some latitude that your country may end up bearing some financial burden if they end up living in Canada... but it doesn't grant you the latitude to call her hateful names. That's not very Canadian of you.

Not "Sorrey"

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
his bitch wife

xNPgv.gif

Reactions: spaj8987

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. The stereotype is that Canadians are a thoughtful, polite, kind & apologetic people. Sorrey that I painted you with that brush. : unamused:
It's no different a form of bigotry/racism/stereotyping as the numerous stereotypes of people from North Carolina which aren't that complimentary by the way. You want to keep jousting with me go right ahead. If you're smart you'll know when to end it.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
It's no different a form of bigotry/racism/stereotyping as the numerous stereotypes of people from North Carolina which aren't that complimentary by the way. You want to keep jousting with me go right ahead. If you're smart you'll know when to end it.

Yeah...the jousting never started. Here's what really just happened. You, out of nowhere, decided that everyone else on the site really needed to hear your verbal diarrhea. Others then pointed out how it is in fact verbal diarrhea. And you defended said verbal diarrhea with even more verbal diarrhea with a side of metaphorically taking a shit on the floor of a mall then getting upset that others don't approve of your turds.

There was and is no....jousting..m'lady? Seriously..jousting? Were you going for a men's rights activists/incel version of shakespeare?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah...the jousting never started. Here's what really just happened. You, out of nowhere, decided that everyone else on the site really needed to hear your verbal diarrhea. Others then pointed out how it is in fact verbal diarrhea. And you defended said verbal diarrhea with even more verbal diarrhea with a side of metaphorically taking a shit on the floor of a mall then getting upset that others don't approve of your turds.

There was and is no....jousting..m'lady? Seriously..jousting? Were you going for a men's rights activists/incel version of shakespeare?

Prepare to joust!

giphy.gif

You mean the stereotype that southern folks are bigoted/racist? You've already played that card. I'm smart enough to recognize that.

I'm also bored by people who resort to insults and try to intimidate vs. being willing to debate and stay on topic. Weak sauce.

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Support #BellLetsTalkDay on Instagram
I'd hate to be in the public eye and be exposed to criticism for every blessed thing I do/don't do, but I would love to have the time to volunteer and have the ability to influence in a positive way like they do.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Well, as usual, I get proven right in the end. Some here just jumped on the term "his bitch wife" and one even threw racist, bigoted, stereotypical comments at my nationality, but in the end it's pretty clear who wears the pants in that family:

Could Harry and Meghan be leaving Canada already? Reports suggest she’s seeking an agent in L.A.

Could Harry and Meghan be leaving Canada already? Reports suggest she’s seeking an agent in L.A.

Translation: Those people who said i was illogical/being illogical are wrong and here's more illogical thinking to prove how wrong they are.

lol

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Translation: Those people who said i was illogical/being illogical are wrong and here's more illogical thinking to prove how wrong they are.

lol
What's your issue with me? You follow me on all sorts of threads and usually in less than 10 minutes you respond to my posts with some weak insults. Please stop stalking me. And by the way, I prove my points in my posts, as I did above by Meghan being the cause. You never disprove my points, you just try to hurl insults.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
What's your issue with me? You follow me on all sorts of threads and usually in less than 10 minutes you respond to my posts with some weak insults. Please stop stalking me. And by the way, I prove my points in my posts, as I did above by Meghan being the cause. You never disprove my points, you just try to hurl insults.

Ah even more illogical thinking. Nice. You didn't prove a point. You created an argument based off of sexism. Who wears the pants and all that. Which is literally ripped from the misogynist's handbook. lol

[ To be in charge in or control of a relationship or family. The phrase is typically applied to a woman, contrasting the fact that pants were historically only worn by men, who were traditionally the decision makers. Often followed by "in the family" or "in the house." ]

It's funny too because you literally talked out of and would have talked out of both sides of your mouth. Sort of speak. Had she not looked for work you would have said she's only with him for his money. And now that she might be looking for an agent so she can work and help support their family...she's a bitch running things. lol

(What's your issue with me?)

You're usually illogical in your comments.

(You follow me on all sorts of threads and usually in less than 10 minutes you respond to my posts with some weak insults. Please stop stalking me.)

Ok, seems i'll have to explain how the site works to you. When you make a comment on any particular thread. Anyone looking at the front page while signed in can see that you've made a comment on a particular thread. I saw that you commented. Knew you would be illogical in your comment. Got curious. Opened up your comment and immediately upon reading your illogical comment laughed out loud. You really don't like her. Not them. Her. And it shows. You hold her to a much higher standard than anyone else involved. So i felt i should further point that out.

So far, you've pretty much stayed in the sexist category with your illogical comments until of course you came to this one and it crossed into race. Attacking a white male politician for doing blackface while i'm pretty sure you would support others who may have.

Earlier in the thread i pointed to how this specific situation wasn't just about them being royals. That was before you commented. So when you came in and started focusing all of your attention on her and only her. I felt it was an opportunity to continue to show people the real reason why people are so upset with her. Why people are focusing on her and only her.

You flattering yourself here is hilarious. This isn't about you. It's about people.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's funny too because you literally talked out of and would have talked out of both sides of your mouth. Sort of speak. Had she not looked for work you would have said she's only with him for his money. And now that she might be looking for an agent so she can work and help support their family...she's a bitch running things. lol
I never said that so please don't lie. You are deluding yourself to believe in your own lies and fabrications.
Never said she was with him for his money. What I did say is she should have known what INSTITUTION she has married into and if she can't handle the burden of that then don't do it. This isn't fucking Hollywood. I also never said she's looking for work to help her family because she never needs to work a day in her life. What I did say is they copyrighted their titles and names and will monetize them to make even more money to live off of.

So you proved nothing, you didn't disprove my points, you fabricated your own lies and you have some issue with me. Strange that you just became a member here only two months ago in in November 2019. Were you a member under a different name before and got banned?? :confused:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At first I didn't pay much attention to the rift. Then I saw an article similar to the one @lurker23 posted, and it's pretty clear Meghan got shafted.

But....I also kind of blame Meghan for a lot of it. Rather, I don't think she's an innocent victim. There's a reason why the royal family isn't drawing her in.

Looking at the evidence, she doesn't have a good relationship, if any, with her biological family. She doesn't seem to have built a strong relationship with her in-law family.

There's a wedge between Harry and William now. I think Harry's trying to do what he thinks is right by her, but . . . eh. Something's not altogether copacetic.

There are a few people that I know very well who tend to be very independent and self-centered. They don't build strong bonds with other people because they just can't take that final step of setting their own self-interests aside for any length of time. If you have an astute Emotional Intelligence, you can read the signs. They tend to control relationships because they're willing to walk away. Meghan walked and took Harry with her. It's only a matter of time before she walks from Harry (at least emotionally).

People....people who need people.....are the luckiest people....in the world......

Reactions: jtm011