Meghan Markle Vs. Kate Middleton

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I never said that so please don't lie. You are deluding yourself to believe in your own lies and fabrications.
Never said she was with him for his money. What I did say is she should have known what INSTITUTION she has married into and if she can't handle the burden of that then don't do it. This isn't fucking Hollywood. I also never said she's looking for work to help her family because she never needs to work a day in her life. What I did say is they copyrighted their titles and names and will monetize them to make even more money to live off of.

So you proved nothing, you didn't disprove my points, you fabricated your own lies and you have some issue with me. Strange that you just became a member here only two months ago in in November 2019. Were you a member under a different name before and got banned?? :confused:

(What I did say is they copyrighted their titles and names and will monetize them to make even more money to live off of.)

And that's a bad thing...why? Do you have the same contempt for all famous people who do that? No. Of course you don't. Here's something interesting has any other member of the royal family at any point for any reason used their notoriety for financial gain?

Has that ever in the history of the royal family been the case? If so, then what's the difference between meghan markle and the rest of the entire royal family? What is the obvious difference between her and others in the royal family who've done the same?

Why put THIS much focus on her and ONLY her? And so what she knew what she was getting into. If a solider signs up for war. Then gets murdered because politicians sent them into an area for oil does that then mean it was ok? That their death was somehow to keep a country safe instead of it being out of greed?

(Strange that you just became a member here only two months ago in in November 2019. Were you a member under a different name before and got banned?? :confused:)

You gonna accuse every last logical person who disagrees with you of having been here before?

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(What I did say is they copyrighted their titles and names and will monetize them to make even more money to live off of.)

And that's a bad thing...why? Do you have the same contempt for all famous people who do that? No. Of course you don't. Here's something interesting has any other member of the royal family at any point for any reason used their notoriety for financial gain?

Has that ever in the history of the royal family been the case? If so, then what's the difference between meghan markle and the rest of the entire royal family? What is the obvious difference between her and others in the royal family who've done the same?

Why put THIS much focus on her and ONLY her? And so what she knew what she was getting into. If a solider signs up for war. Then gets murdered because politicians sent them into an area for oil does that then mean it was ok? That their death was somehow to keep a country safe instead of it being out of greed?

(Strange that you just became a member here only two months ago in in November 2019. Were you a member under a different name before and got banned?? :confused:)

You gonna accuse every last logical person who disagrees with you of having been here before?
1) If you can show me where a person married into the Royal Family and copyrighted their name/title and monetized it in the last 100 years while remaining to be married into the Royal Family, please point out examples. Don't just throw out unproven nonsense.

2) The main point you don't get is this isn't a normal marriage or even an equal one. She married INTO the Royal Family. He didn't marry into her actress status. His being a member of the Royal Family trumps any minor celebrity she might have had going into the marriage. She is now part of an Institution and as I said before if she couldn't handle it she shouldn't have married him.

3) You don't dispute the point that you were a member under a different name before who got banned, so don't flatter yourself because you aren't logical, you just seem to think you are in your own mind.

You seem to be a very angry person inside, and you have leftist, social justice warrior tendencies and a lot of time on your hands.

By the way, for anyone else reading this thread, my first post was about saying Meghan is being tortured in the British press the same way Sarah Ferguson was a generation ago. That post was supportive of her. But calling her “his bitch wife” in a comment that was minor to the whole point of a post seems to have triggered the social justice warriors amongst us. For those who seem so butthurt by that comment, I advise don’t lose sight of the forest for the trees

What about the wannabe and his trips to Mar-a-Lago? :laughing:
I'm not particularly thrilled about that either.

There's a long tradition of leaders taking leisure trips on the public dime.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I'm not particularly thrilled about that either.

There's a long tradition of leaders taking leisure trips on the public dime.

While that's true. Trump so far as done far far worse than many different public figures. Even going so far as to....

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

[ Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses. ]

Reactions: Toddcc987

While that's true. Trump so far as done far far worse than many different public figures. Even going so far as to....

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

[ Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses. ]
Now that, my friend, is some bad juju.

Taking money intended to help children with cancer to line one's own coffers is a special kind of low. As in, lower than phytoplankton poop.

Reactions: g0nz0 and spaj8987

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2strt.jpg

S

superbot

Harry's not a royal, his father was riding instructor. Obvious. Which gives him better genetics. Also obvious.
Really dear? So explain why James Hewitt has stated he only met Diana when he was asked to give the boys riding lessons. I'm sure even you can work out the maths!

Abe Froman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll preface this by saying I don't follow the royal family or get into the vast majority of celebrity "news", but this one surprised me enough to share.

Here Are 20 Headlines Comparing Meghan Markle To Kate Middleton That Might Show Why She And Prince Harry Are Cutting Off Royal Reporters

Imagine being Meghan Markle. How would you feel? I totally didn't get it until I read this article. I don't blame her and Harry for taking the step back.

Not sure if it is immaturity or colossal denial, but when you have a PLANNED $46 million wedding, and knowledge you will have 25 million ppl WATCHING your wedding before the ceremony. How could you NOT see it coming?

Also, a dead horse, but you see these "couples" in Silicon Valley frim time to time, oddly matched, and you don't pause as to how she didn't swipe left.

Not sure if it is immaturity or colossal denial, but when you have a PLANNED $46 million wedding, and knowledge you will have 25 million ppl WATCHING your wedding before the ceremony. How could you NOT see it coming?

Also, a dead horse, but you see these "couples" in Silicon Valley frim time to time, oddly matched, and you don't pause as to how she didn't swipe left.
Did you read the linked article? The whole point was that Meghan and Kate did the same things and the media treated it very differently. That's the point of this post... not about why Meghan and Harry are a couple.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you read the linked article? The whole point was that Meghan and Kate did the same things and the media treated it very differently. That's the point of this post... not about why Meghan and Harry are a couple.
This is nothing new. They did the same thing to Diana and Sarah Ferguson. They put Diana on a pedestal because she is the future Queen-to-be (as is Kate) and they bashed Sarah unendingly (as they did with Meghan). The difference is Meghan thinks she's some sort of a "star" when in reality she should realize she is nothing and has to come to terms that she's marrying into an institution, not just Harry. If she can't handle that, then don't marry Harry and don't spin your husband's head around and take away his destiny. The institution is greater than their marriage and will outlive their lives. Harry is just pussy whipped.

wsnki07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is nothing new. They did the same thing to Diana and Sarah Ferguson. They put Diana on a pedestal because she is the future Queen-to-be (as is Kate) and they bashed Sarah unendingly (as they did with Meghan). The difference is Meghan thinks she's some sort of a "star" when in reality she should realize she is nothing and has to come to terms that she's marrying into an institution, not just Harry. If she can't handle that, then don't marry Harry and don't spin your husband's head around and take away his destiny. The institution is greater than their marriage and will outlive their lives. Harry is just pussy whipped.

The bitterness is real lol.

Reactions: 286798

wsnki07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyways, I have noticed certain double standards with how Meghan was treated vs Kate. Whether people want to recognize it is another story. Kudos to Harry for being true to himself and standing up for his Wife.