Mel Gibson is anti-Semitic ...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who cares.. he's a fucking actor/director who had a mullet way too many years.

The guy down the street hates jews... tons of ppl too. Let Gibson make an anti-
Jewish movie or anti-whatever movie... just don't let it be a Lethal Weapon 9.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pichulon to me in private message July 7, 2006

pichulon said:
Stronzo:
I am writting to you, because, I would like your help in avoiding those ridiculous fights in here, and, I hate to be called a homophobic which I am not.
In the topic big lips to sink ships, a guy named spadle stated insulting women , and I just wanted to stop him. You can read the post, ...stuff escalated, the moderator there came on to insult me, and, read it....you will see, fact is,jeff black ( I think you know him, are you friends?) came on to start more problems, I am fed up with his constant jumping in on me at any occassion, acusing me of being homophobic.
Clearly he does not like me ( because we had an argument about nothing back when I came here), and uses any occasion to create trouble.

Well, if you know him, would you please tell him to stop his nonsense?? I came here to talk, and receive, give advise, learn from otheres, not to engage in silly provocated fights.

If you do not know him, I understand.
I am just tired of this homophobic accusations.

later.
pichulon.

Stronzo to pichulon in reply same day:

Stronzo said:
Hello pichulon-

To your board concerns I can only suggest you read more intelligibly those posts written (in this particular instance by the women posters) who, without exception, were able to dispel your theories. The reason you took such heat is that it appeared you were not reading or comprehending what they were saying.
Quote:
In the topic big lips to sink ships, a guy named spadle stated insulting women , and I just wanted to stop him.

I haven't read it. But I will after I send this. "Spladle" is someone I don't much know but his take is pretty childish so I wouldn't take him seriously. And I know you don't need to fear for the women on this board. They're entirely independent and can take care of themselves. "mercurialbliss" and I are good frends. One of the things I like best about the place is that the few women among us are strong and their convictions are in place. They can back them up too. You need not feel any inclination to be chivalrous.:wink:

Quote:
You can read the post, ...stuff escalated, the moderator there came on to insult me, and, read it....you will see, fact is,jeff black ( I think you know him, are you friends?) came on to start more problems, I am fed up with his constant jumping in on me at any occassion, acusing me of being homophobic.

I don't know jeff black well. I don't know whether you're homophobic or not. That whole business on my "bisexual women and straight men" thread would leave one a bit suspect. But I think you need to listen more carefully to what people have to say rather than continually restating your view. The board works best (again in my experience) if one listens and respects the opinions of more seasoned posters.
Quote:
Clearly he does not like me ( because we had an argument about nothing back when I came here), and uses any occasion to create trouble.

My take? Do not worry who "likes you" and often when someone takes a shot at you I've found the easiest thing to do is dismiss it if possible. It difuses that person immediately.

Quote:
Well, if you know him, would you please tell him to stop his nonsense?? I came here to talk, and receive, give adivse, learn from otheres, not engage in silly provocated fights.

There will always be "fights" on this board. It's the nature of strong personalities and again I don't know the fellow really. But be glad you're among people of conviction and do your best to broaden your perspective given the input of other posters whose experience in certain matters (me for example since I'm a homosexual male) may be immensely more subjective than your own.

Quote:
If you do not know him, I understand.
I am just tired of this homophobic accusations.

Again, I may have had one pm from him in the seven months I've been a member here. So I don't know him. I know the Lex the moderator and I had a very rocky beginning with him when I first came in here. And now he's one of my best friends on this board. We've grown to respect one another immensely.

Give yourself time to find your own footing. You've involved yourself with a bright (albeit largely good) crowd of people.

That's my best advice. I hope I've been able to help.

Now stop whining and take your medicine.

T

that_other_guy

pichulon said:
That is the most objective action any objective person reading and trying to learn the facts of any case can request.

Objectivity is not your best quality. If cases where decided by a bunch of articles written by third parties about the litigants in a case, by gossip, innuendos, and other kinds of hearsay , we would be living in the dark ages.

1. I posted the link twice to the official police report ... how much more objective do you want to get ...

2. ... this one is off the mel gibson topic ... so those not interested don't read this ...

pichulon said:
Objectivity is not your best quality.
pichulon said:
You can not respond about the thread in question, and you are bent on getting me engaged in personal confrontations.

... I dunno pichulon ... it seems you made the first personal attack (this is said as unbaised as possible , for I have not ever had personal communication with pichulon and/or stronzo)

smally

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't believe everything in print. They may be true or not, but "sources say" or "reports state" arent't always true.

MG may or may not be an AH or any number of things, but reports like this looko unsubstantiated and hearsay.

I also think it's crummy to see (and it's here a lot) that all christians get painted with the same brush as zealots.

We have learned (although it took horribly long to learn) that hate is wrong. Is it ok to hate some groups though; say christians and republicans?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
Pichulon to me in private message July 7, 2006

Stronzo to pichulon in reply same day:

Now stop whining and take your medicine.

How sad, you keep trying by any means to create a mob atmosphere. Your intentions for posting PMs that are thought off as private communication and which in your mind are weapons for attacking others are clearly dark and ill intended.
you are a demented man, bent on childish personal vendettas. It is funny, at least you make me laugh.
I have nothing to be ashamed about a PM I sent you, on the other hand, what a fool you are, acting like a little kid, and, for what reason???
You are beyond comprehension.....keep making a fool of yourself....have fun in the process.....

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
faceking said:
Ah yes... Stronzo getting his regular fill of self-security and bravado on the Et Cetera sub-forum.

business as usual on LPSG.

Don't you have something better to do like drink your own cum?:33::rolleyes:

"straight" boys... gotta love 'em.:biggrin1:

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another celeb has suggested that Gibson's atonement for his remarks should be public circumcision. I searched Celebrity endowments and couldn't find anything on Mel Gibson's size. So does he have much to cut?

Gabe

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone cath the daily show last night? They made fun of how newstations play random clips from his movies, that essentially have nothing to do with the ordeal, as they discuss the situation of the drinking and anti-semitism.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Lex said:
I don't see why Mel should get any more attention than the average drunken bigot (or person).

Stars are just ordinary, flawed, fucked-up people like everyone else. Fuck him.

Agree totally. Gibson didn't hurt anyone but himself.

What burns my ass is the way the media is making this into such a huge story while basically burying the real deal.

Naveed Afzal Haq walked into a Jewish Center just up the road and started shooting. He killed one and injured 5 more. Why? Because - in his own words - he hates Israel.

Hate crime pure and simple. But (if you can even find it) media outrage is tepid at best. They're reporting him as having a history of mental illness.