Melbourne - my wife and i

abstraction

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi.

I'm from melbourne, late 40s, married to an attractive woman the same age. I travel overseas, so i'm away a lot.

I'm not gay, because i'm not attracted to men, but do love the idea of cock play. Interested in connecting with a guy as a mate and to experiment with.

My other 'project' is for him to seduce my wife. She's in good shape, and fantasizes about sex with other guys, but in daylight won't go through with it - and there aren't any guys around who quality. But if she got to know someone she might just change her mind. A large cock isn't essential, but would be a distinct advantage- particularly if i casually mentioned it - it would play on her mind all the time. She's hot once she gets going - worth the chase.

You can respond to either project.

Wombat_Republic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello Sir,

I have just separated from my wife and find myself single again after 15 yrs marriage. Although I get stationed around Aus because I am in the Services, I do get to visit Melbourne often. I am 38 and would love the opportunity to mount and service your wife for you. I am clean and will wear condom of course for you and her. I am for the greater part a straight man too but am happy and willing to let you touch, inspect or even place me inside her. My equipment can be at your dispossal for the purposes of servicing your wife sir.

Sincerly
Wombat