Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On the surface and upfront I am a very average person. Not tall or short, not sexy but handsome, not submissive but I have confidence. But behind closed doors and with my wife I am very curious, exploring the limits of my desires by sincerely putting my self in to my fantasies. I am typically shy around others but right now I'm counting on the sometimes shaky anonymity the Internet has to offer and putting myself out there. Not sure where this isgoing but I am really looking forward to looking around the site and meeting people from all walks on the site. I'd like to say that I'm faithful to my wife and won't do anything without her knowledge so please respect our marriage. Other than that, I am very open minded and excited to look, watch, meet, and maybe get the courage to show. Special preference to considerate single attractive males (coupled is great too) that are willing to contact me through email on the side so that I can have my wife involved as she is not ready to register yet. Thank you all for reading my introduction I look forward to getting to know you better as well.

PounceOnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure a lot of people here can relate to your intro. I know I can.

Welcome. This is a good site to explore and can be even more fun if you bring your wife into it (at y'alls own pace).

Mellow

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dawww! Ro, you are a class act man. I see you making time for everyone here, to meet them, to encourage, to check in. Always positive, always leaving people better than you found them. That is not just a "nice guy", that is a steward. You are a care taker, and a dear friend. In fact all of you here are now much closer to us in many ways than our network of family and friends. It has never been a bad choice to share our lives with y'all. You made my day Ro, thank you brother.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On the surface and upfront I am a very average person. Not tall or short, not sexy but handsome, not submissive but I have confidence. But behind closed doors and with my wife I am very curious, exploring the limits of my desires by sincerely putting my self in to my fantasies. I am typically shy around others but right now I'm counting on the sometimes shaky anonymity the Internet has to offer and putting myself out there. Not sure where this isgoing but I am really looking forward to looking around the site and meeting people from all walks on the site. I'd like to say that I'm faithful to my wife and won't do anything without her knowledge so please respect our marriage. Other than that, I am very open minded and excited to look, watch, meet, and maybe get the courage to show. Special preference to considerate single attractive males (coupled is great too) that are willing to contact me through email on the side so that I can have my wife involved as she is not ready to register yet. Thank you all for reading my introduction I look forward to getting to know you better as well.
You sound like someone I would like to get to know. I am a married man in the middle part of my life. Two boys raised and out in there on. I have been married for over thirty years to the love of my life and I love her more than I can find words to describe our love to you. I thought as we aged our libido would just fizzle away but I can tell you that our sex life is the best it has ever been and the intense orgasms we have cannot be described. I love to talk about sex to others who enjoy talking and sharing that wonderful gift that God gave freely to mankind. When I think of what a Marveleous gift He gave us it blows my mind. He could have just made the sex act just that an act with no feeling for procreation. But he did not He made fucking my wife the most pleasureable thing I Can do on this earth and there is no substitute that even comes close to making love to my wife. I always like to say fuck because I grew up with strict parents who would have died if I had used that word in there presence. I have no brothers only sisters so I long for good quality male companionship. I am faithful to my wife as well and love to kiss those lips of hers, suck on the nipples of her melon sized breast and would rather eat pussy than to eat food when I am hungry. No doubt God created Eve for Adams companionship and love. He knew he would not be happy in that garden without a woman to satisfy his desires and love. I am so thankful that I have my wife in my life and I try to thank Gid everyday for her. Feel free to chat anytime as often as you like. I don't hear to many say I love my wife and am faithful to her. I enjoy people that have moral values and ethics as that is how I was raised but I enjoy my sexuality with my wife to the fullest. I'll be happy to share more with you if you like. Have a great day !

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sure a lot of people here can relate to your intro. I know I can.

Welcome. This is a good site to explore and can be even more fun if you bring your wife into it (at y'alls own pace).
Good to know you can relate as I am very happily married and love my wife dearly but love to explore and talk about sex. I love to fuck my wife more than anything and what a free gift God gave to man kind. He could have made sex without feeling but he didn't. He made it the most pleasurable thing a man can do on this earth. He could have made it just an act without feeling for procreation. That tells me He mean for us to fuck and enjoy it within the boundaries He set forth. I am not judgemental just my beliefs as I have sowed my wild oats too. Read your response and just wanted to say hello to what seemed like a nice guy! Have a great day!

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Dawww! Ro, you are a class act man. I see you making time for everyone here, to meet them, to encourage, to check in. Always positive, always leaving people better than you found them. That is not just a "nice guy", that is a steward. You are a care taker, and a dear friend. In fact all of you here are now much closer to us in many ways than our network of family and friends. It has never been a bad choice to share our lives with y'all. You made my day Ro, thank you brother.[/QUO