Melon fucking

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell yeah,

I saw a video of a few guys sharing a huge one once, and I decided to try it myself. Felt REALLY fucking good. Great way to get your rocks off doing something wild and crazy!

With all the people getting sick from cantaloupes maybe condoms are in order.

I think you may have stumbled onto the source of the current epidemic. It's these unrestrained cantaloupe fuckers, raw dogging it!

Hell yeah,

I saw a video of a few guys sharing a huge one once, and I decided to try it myself. Felt REALLY fucking good. Great way to get your rocks off doing something wild and crazy!

I have to ask, but did you put said melon back in the galley? It seems like the type of thing a devil dog would do, lol.

Semper gumbi!

Donk_ten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just found this thread. I did this in highschool on a farm same as another poster. Yes mellons that had been in the sun feel remarkably good!

Reactions: dallas_dad65

Melons, canteloupe and watermelon were disappointing after the fantastic cucumber I had. It was almost 3 inches in diameter and about 15 inches long, and I hollowed it out the right amount and it felt incredible...slippery wetness and suction, I rinsed and reused it several times and about cried when I had to get rid of it. This was about 18 years ago. Never saw one like it since. Someone had grown it in their garden and was giving them away.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WHAT!? Opus you fucked a cantaloupe in 2012!? I thought my cantaloupe show was special :p

See..all the people in chat who think Im crazy can suck it! Fucking a melon is kinky and hot. :tongue:

OpusCock

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WHAT!? Opus you fucked a cantaloupe in 2012!? I thought my cantaloupe show was special :p

Oh it *was* Daisy ... and you were the first ever to witness it. That ol' pic is much older than 2012 and it's just a fruit weightlifting trial .... not the real thing.

See..all the people in chat who think Im crazy can suck it! Fucking a melon is kinky and hot. :tongue:

Right! And YOU know it!

PS: Gimme a PM if you ever want a private performance ;)