Status
Not open for further replies.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think arliss and Mem0101 truly have feelings for each other. :lmao:
:argue: :kiss: :friday: :swordfight: :spankme: :beerchug2: :adam4: :069: :bash: :bj: :087: :chairshot: :smileysex5: :poke::nutkick: :eek:p: :twak: :spank: :smlove2:

It is certainly a love hate relationship. :pat:

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think arliss and Mem0101 truly have feelings for each other. :lmao:
:argue: :kiss: :friday: :swordfight: :spankme: :beerchug2: :adam4: :069: :bash: :bj: :087: :chairshot: :smileysex5: :poke::nutkick: :eek:p: :twak: :spank: :smlove2:

It is certainly a love hate relationship. :pat:

LOL! Look at all those guys. Two crazy kids in love.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sorry, but this thread is just not fair and all it is going to do is inflame. Many of us, myself included, have been frustrated by mem in one way or the other, and asked or told mem to try and communicate differently.

Now, when he is attempting to do what everyone has asked, he is still being flamed...
For some reason, this reminds me of how Big Dirg was warned, cleaned up his act, as requested, and was then banned anyway.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been away for many days, and popped in today.... and saw this thread. I'm saddened. I like Arliss, and I like mem. Please, gentlemen, you're great people who don't need to engage each other in this thread.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been away for many days, and popped in today.... and saw this thread. I'm saddened. I like Arliss, and I like mem. Please, gentlemen, you're great people who don't need to engage each other in this thread.

Thank you. You have taken the words out of my mouth. I must add though that continued flaming on all accounts makes it very difficult to defend you when the chips are down.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really think this thread is flaming mem, I think it's having a bit a laugh with him not at him, I hope Mem's not taking it badly but taking it as a sign that he's become part of the site.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really think this thread is flaming mem, I think it's having a bit a laugh with him not at him, I hope Mem's not taking it badly but taking it as a sign that he's become part of the site.

Well, I do so hope you are right. I hope you had a happy birthday!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Arliss is an instigator. He likes negative attention more than positive.

He has been banned from other websites and has been blocked from them. He then goes on computers at an institution to get around it.

I have repeatedly told him not to PM me. I now just ignore his PM's.

His last one to me was titled "your parents should've aborted you". with only ":biggrin1:" in the message.

He is cunning. He will post that he needs help in one post, and in another thread he will say that people here need help, and they should not waste their time here.

I advise everyone to be wary of him.

I hope he is only a sociopath and not a psychopath.

I feel sorry for him. He is only worthy of my pity.

Mem,

this type of comment makes it so very difficult for me and the other mods to defend you when you feel you are being attacked. When will this end people? No one can win in this type of flaming game. Some of these comments are taken from hearsay and should not be brought to the board. We have been living with weeks of upheaval .I think we all need to take a time out from the madness. Did you all know that it takes 10 kind words to make up for 1 nasty comment? Please think about it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem,

this type of comment makes it so very difficult for me and the other mods to defend you when you feel you are being attacked. When will this end people? No one can win in this type of flaming game. Some of these comments are taken from hearsay and should not be brought to the board. We have been living with weeks of upheaval .I think we all need to take a time out from the madness. Did you all know that it takes 10 kind words to make up for 1 nasty comment? Please think about it.

It had ended and will end. I have nothing to say to Arliss and I hope that he has nothing to say to me. It may be easy for you to ignore a PM saying ""your parents should've aborted you". " I did ignore it until he posted this thread to denigrate me. . After his second round of replies of what he thinks are stupid threads I ignored him, and did not respond to it..

I thought you of all people would have been more supportive, as I have done nothing to him, and have been behaving myself here recently. I have done better, but have not reached sainthood where I can just let a troll walk all over me without a reply.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It had ended and will end. I have nothing to say to Arliss and I hope that he has nothing to say to me. It may be easy for you to ignore a PM saying ""your parents should've aborted you". " I did ignore it until he posted this thread to denigrate me. . After his second round of replies of what he thinks are stupid threads I ignored him, and did not respond to it..

I thought you of all people would have been more supportive, as I have done nothing to him, and have been behaving myself here recently. I have done better, but have not reached sainthood where I can just let a troll walk all over me without a reply.
I really don't care for you but ignoring arliss is really easy to do. He will go away! Unless he gets under your skin like you do me!Then it will be harder but not impossible.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I've never seen a true appeciation thread posted as this one was. It was laughing at me. I am sorry that you could not see that. I can tell you what preceded it. He PM'd me with "your parents should've aborted you". with only ":biggrin1:" in the message. I have told him to never PM me again a few weeks ago and have ignored his previous 3 or 4 PMs to me.
This thread was his response to me ignoring his last vulgar PM.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mem,

this type of comment makes it so very difficult for me and the other mods to defend you when you feel you are being attacked. ... Some of these comments are taken from hearsay and should not be brought to the board. We have been living with weeks of upheaval .I think we all need to take a time out from the madness...
Ehh, yes, and no.

As much as I DO NOT LIKE mem, even *I* wouldn't write "your parents should've aborted you". I'd write, "Go away!!!", yes, but no wishes of death, or even strong ill will, for that matter. That arliss hasn't been called out on this, and even banned for such a PM, along with all of his other antics (I STILL stick to the opinion that if I, as a white guy, posted anything about a "shameless negro", that I wouldn't be here to post this today), is just beyond me. Back to mem...

It's true. That post didn't do him any favours, but again, I'm NOT fond of him, so just about any post of his rubs me the wrong way. HOWEVER, in mem's defense ( :eek::eek::eek: ), his post is his opinion. The only items in his post that could be called "hearsay" are the statements that arliss has been banned from other sites, uses other computers to get around that ban, and that he ever sent a PM to mem. BUT, these are only "hearsay" if it's one's word against the other's. That arliss has been banned from the "Other" site, is not hearsay. It's a fact, and has been documented on both sites. In the same thread that is linked to from here to "there", arliss's ISP info is posted showing that this practice is true (and I'm sure the "inside info" here could confirm, or dispel that, but it isn't the type of thing that BD would make up, so...). That arliss ever PM'd something like this to mem is again, NOT "hearsay", if mem can provide the proof of said PM. It only becomes "hearsay" if mem never forwarded it to a Mod, or friend, and then deleted it. If it's no longer in mem's "possession" as proof, and no one else ever saw it, THEN it becomes "hearsay", and we have to decide whether or not arliss in fact ever sent it. If mem can prove that it was sent to him, then nothing in his post is "hearsay". Again, it's NOT winning him any points, and probably still does him more harm, but it's purely a posting of statements and opinion.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ehh, yes, and no.

As much as I DO NOT LIKE mem, even *I* wouldn't write "your parents should've aborted you". I'd write, "Go away!!!", yes, but no wishes of death, or even strong ill will, for that matter. That arliss hasn't been called out on this, and even banned for such a PM, along with all of his other antics (I STILL stick to the opinion that if I, as a white guy, posted anything about a "shameless negro", that I wouldn't be here to post this today), is just beyond me. Back to mem...

It's true. That post didn't do him any favours, but again, I'm NOT fond of him, so just about any post of his rubs me the wrong way. HOWEVER, in mem's defense ( :eek::eek::eek: ), his post is his opinion. The only items in his post that could be called "hearsay" are the statements that arliss has been banned from other sites, uses other computers to get around that ban, and that he ever sent a PM to mem. BUT, these are only "hearsay" if it's one's word against the other's. That arliss has been banned from the "Other" site, is not hearsay. It's a fact, and has been documented on both sites. In the same thread that is linked to from here to "there", arliss's ISP info is posted showing that this practice is true (and I'm sure the "inside info" here could confirm, or dispel that, but it isn't the type of thing that BD would make up, so...). That arliss ever PM'd something like this to mem is again, NOT "hearsay", if mem can provide the proof of said PM. It only becomes "hearsay" if mem never forwarded it to a Mod, or friend, and then deleted it. If it's no longer in mem's "possession" as proof, and no one else ever saw it, THEN it becomes "hearsay", and we have to decide whether or not arliss in fact ever sent it. If mem can prove that it was sent to him, then nothing in his post is "hearsay". Again, it's NOT winning him any points, and probably still does him more harm, but it's purely a posting of statements and opinion.

Thank you novice btm for putting out differences aside for a moment and seeing things objectively.

I sent a PM to a very important person here asking how to forward the PM and the info contained in it. Their response was "Have you ignored him?"

I would gladly, not only forward the original PM to anyone who requests it. But I invite the Administrators to go into my account and look at all my PM's received,if they so like, to find that one from Arliss.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I sent a PM to a very important person here asking how to forward the PM and the info contained in it. Their response was "Have you ignored him?"

I would gladly not only forward the original PM to anyone who requests it. But I invite the Administrators to go into my account and look at all my PM's received if they so like to find that one from Arliss.
Well, looks like there's no "hearsay" then.

In my private messages, to the left of the "REPLY" button, is a "FORWARD" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.