Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here I thought the air freshener covered up that acrid smell of burning feathers...Now where is my head when I need it? LOL! :biggrin1:

so glad you haven't lost your sense of humor..it is so refreshing to see you laugh and joke amid the turmoil and hurt feelings

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't mean that the thread wasn't intended to be denigrating Mem, but that most of the responses to it weren't of a flaming nature but of a jokey nature and weren't attacking you.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie53

This thread is being watched.

Freddie

Mem:
Thanks, your response has made me LOL with glee.:wink:

Freddie:
I'm glad you are gleeful at this post. I hope everyone will read this post with glee. When I posted it, I wasn't just talking to certain people, I was talking to everyone.

I am going to lock this thread and report this to the other moderators. Except for bans, the moderators' actions aren't revealed to the board. The lack of public announcements of actions from the mod board does not mean that no action has been taken regarding either or both of these members.

I hope that no one starts another thread about this. Let Arliss, Mem and the Mod Board work this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.