Member with two penises? -- diphallia?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I hope he won't mind me reposting his pictures here, but if true this is just too extraordinary to not mention here. This member, "extranoodle," apparently has two penises. Not only that, they're pretty good looking penises as well! Funny, but I come to this site and get jealous of guys with bigger dicks than me -- and now some guys not only have bigger dicks, they have TWO bigger dicks! It just doesn't stop!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/extranoodle.html

Diphallia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember years ago seeing a picture of an Indian (East Indian, Hindu) guy with two dicks. But I thought that was the first and last man to ever have two penises. Apparently, I was wrong.

Attachments

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the condition DOES exist. So, it IS possible. But this could be fake. Who knows?

the condtion exist true how ever i will say that this photo is not as when you look at the circumcision of both cocks they are identical in the v at the bottom near the frenum. an also the total circumcision of the cock head that is visible is also identical. so being as i am a prefers cut cock lover i have never seen any two circ, cut exactly the same, and as from all i know about it it isn't done, even the same MD, doesn't circ, every cock the same twins or other wise it just isn't done, so i say fake. till proven other wise but still interesting pic. wonder if he uses them well. if he is not careful he will do a way with the threesomes only need his self for that but he sure would make it hard for us ladies to be screwd with one and suck him at the same time LOL

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Not only were his pictures deleted, his account says "banned" on it.

Yeah, I think his pictures were fake. But the condition does exist. This picture from the Wikipedia article says that this is a "true" diphallia. Note how it is not as symmetrical as this man's alleged double penises were. There is one normal penis and then an extra and less developed one on the side....

ExtraNoodle had a rather short stay here at LPSG.

I guess the mgmt deleted his gallery and so the attached pics are our only evidence.

Attachments