Members in Mexico

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Dave NoCal, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    We have a number of members who live in Mexico. How are you doing? I read that many businesses and government offices are closed. Are ememrgency services available? Que Dios les bendiga.
    Dave

2. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    Yes Dave, thanks for your concern, things are getting better little by little, we still have to use masks, schools are still closed, but most of the services are still on, food, and water suply is as usual, heatl care is normal, all massive events have been canceled, like balls, sports matches, movie theaters, churches, etc, what is important here is that we must aboid every human contact in order to stop the virus to be spread from person to person, however, what worries me is economic impact this is going to have in an already in-crisis economy. but then again, health is more important.

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

a todos de Mejico, mi oraciĆ³n son para su buena suerte y el bienestar

4. MichiganRico

Gold Member

I want to join in sending my best wishes to the people of Mexico during this difficult time. From what I've seen on CNN and other cable news the Mexican government and citizens, particularly in Mexico City, are handling this situation as best they can and are receiving high praise from worldwide public health officials for taking prompt and effective action. Were this epidemic to hit one of our major cities (as it may well do), I'm not sure we would fare nearly as well.

5. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Best wishes to all in Mexico. I love Mexico City. Have been twice the last few years and will go again in about 6 months. Sorry to see what's happening there now.

Draft saved Draft deleted