• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Members returning with new name after closing an account

Hoss

Loved Member
Reaction score
Michaeldi23 recently got a heads up warning. He then decided to close his account. He then according to a post by mod. Vince came back with a new name.
If a person gets warned and then closes their account and then they come back within a few weeks or even 3 months, are the previous warnings held against them or are they given a clean slate to chalk up?

Is there a time frame that they would be given where they can return with a new name and the old warnings are no longer in effect?

Hoss

Loved Member
Reaction score
Apparently the team of mods will never respond to this question. :frown1:

D_Budd_Hert

Banned
Reaction score
well it seems that if U leave and then come back. U can either get Ur old account reinstated ( as long as U quit and not banned ) and keep Ur old name or ask mods to change it for you...but if U quit a return with a new name ,obviously you have a new membership so your slate is new ..... new account has nothing to do with old account unless you ask mods to transfer your stats n shit you left behind .

luka82

Sexy Member
Reaction score
well it seems that if U leave and then come back. U can either get Ur old account reinstated ( as long as U quit and not banned ) and keep Ur old name or ask mods to change it for you...but if U quit a return with a new name ,obviously you have a new membership so your slate is new ..... new account has nothing to do with old account unless you ask mods to transfer your stats n shit you left behind .
Hm....I don`t think so. But I`m not sure! :frown1:
@ Hoss
I`m not a mod but is there anything I can help you with? :smile:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Reaction score
Seen the name change happen (obviously by the members request possibly for security reasons)
and he / she still got banned? .. eventually
Over the topness dont go well, in the long run?
geuss we all susceptible huh?
enz

enforced layoffs just like happens in the modern society we are in hah

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I am not in tune with the situation but thinking that if a person has been warned and closes an account, then comes back under a new name... do you think it's possible they WANT to start over because (hopefully) they learned their lesson and want to start off fresh without a bunch of negative crap behind them?

A person can change their entire persona online... and become whatever they want to be... right?? I'm just thinking out loud and considering possibilities.

Hoss

Loved Member
Reaction score
Hm....I don`t think so. But I`m not sure! :frown1:
@ Hoss
I`m not a mod but is there anything I can help you with? :smile:

Oh I'm sure there is.... but I am afraid you're many miles away.....perhaps during my upcoming trip to the homeland, (which technically isn't my homeland since I wasn't born there). I'm departing for there in short while.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry if I'm late to the party but I've been wandering around aimlessly IRL. Luckily I happened upon my keyboard and logged back on to LPSG by instinct alone and my life's purpose can continue.

If a member chooses to 'delete' his/her account he is usually welcome to return at any time he wishes. If this privilege is abused, however, he's heading for perm ban(s) as a serial registrant.

If the member has infractions on a former account they will be considered if he continues to 'mess up.'

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Closing one account and starting a new one does not mean all is forgiven and forgotten by the mod team.

At best it means you have a chance of perhaps conducting yourself in a somewhat more appealing manner with the membership and they'll not work out who you used to be, giving you a "fresh start" with them.

As for how long it takes for your slate to be clean, I don't think there's a simple answer to that Hoss...

All decisions are based on many aspects, what is it they did? what were the circumstances? how many times has this happened? what else have they done? Is there a pattern of behaviour? How much of their list of "crimes" was solely their own doing? The list really does go on.

Accidentally linking to a news article that has a side story with a tiny little picture of a kid on it for example, isn't going to have you branded as some sick sex offender that we're just dying to get rid of. A daft bugger who doesn't pay much attention at times, maybe :wink:

luka82

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure there is.... but I am afraid you're many miles away.....perhaps during my upcoming trip to the homeland, (which technically isn't my homeland since I wasn't born there). I'm departing for there in short while.
Well, if you are ever in my country, send me a PM and I`m taking you out for some coffee! :smile:
@ Pecker
Real life sucks. I`m pretty on the internet! :wink:

Hoss

Loved Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm late to the party but I've been wandering around aimlessly IRL. Luckily I happened upon my keyboard and logged back on to LPSG by instinct alone and my life's purpose can continue.

If a member chooses to 'delete' his/her account he is usually welcome to return at any time he wishes. If this privilege is abused, however, he's heading for perm ban(s) as a serial registrant.

If the member has infractions on a former account they will be considered if he continues to 'mess up.'
Thank you much, you may return to aimless wandering be careful near the old mill stream.
Closing one account and starting a new one does not mean all is forgiven and forgotten by the mod team.

At best it means you have a chance of perhaps conducting yourself in a somewhat more appealing manner with the membership and they'll not work out who you used to be, giving you a "fresh start" with them.

As for how long it takes for your slate to be clean, I don't think there's a simple answer to that Hoss...

All decisions are based on many aspects, what is it they did? what were the circumstances? how many times has this happened? what else have they done? Is there a pattern of behaviour? How much of their list of "crimes" was solely their own doing? The list really does go on.

Accidentally linking to a news article that has a side story with a tiny little picture of a kid on it for example, isn't going to have you branded as some sick sex offender that we're just dying to get rid of. A daft bugger who doesn't pay much attention at times, maybe :wink:
Yes thank you very much I appreciate the explaining.
Well, if you are ever in my country, send me a PM and I`m taking you out for some coffee! :smile:
@ Pecker
Real life sucks. I`m pretty on the internet! :wink:
Thank you for the coffee offer, I will keep it in mind.:smile: