Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys, I'm 6'4". Who here is taller? I ask because I've never had a relationship (whether serious or fleeting) with a guy taller than me. It looks like that fantasy will never happen. I guess I'll only be looking down into eyes instead of up.

Do any other tall guys wish they could meet a dude taller than they are?

And who's tired of being the tallest guy in the room?

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I'm straight and taken, but I'm also right at 6'4", atleast with the kinks in my back popped out. (I've actually had stress on my back from work whittle me down to 5'11" temporarily.)
I get tired of being the guy at work that everybody calls on to reach high shelves without a step ladder. Gets in the way of my own progress.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I'm 6'4". Who here is taller? I ask because I've never had a relationship (whether serious or fleeting) with a guy taller than me. It looks like that fantasy will never happen. I guess I'll only be looking down into eyes instead of up.

Is your fantasy to be dominated and made to feel submissive? Or do you actually feel the need to look up to him? I ask because the right man could dominate you and be only 5'6". If the latter is your fantasy you may be SOL. The average American male is 5'10" at 6'4" tall you are well above average as I am sure you know. Expecting that you will find a man taller than you AND gay is really asking a bit much don't you think? :confused: Then again they don't call them fantasys for nothing. :tongue:

Good Luck in your search! :cool:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Taller here and single.

I have almost always been the tallest person in the room and seldom see taller guys--taller women are even rarer. When I do see someone who's taller, I feel uncomfortable (it's a humbling experience).

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Like you (almost, the military measured me at 6’ 4’’ so I could make weight upon entrance even though I was really 6’ 3¾” but since that’s now official record I can go with it lol!)

I am usually the tallest guy in the room also and never really thought about not liking my height although it is intimidating to some of the shorter guys. As for meeting taller guys, nothing I have ever thought about wanting either, if one comes along and he’s hot = :cool:, if he’s equal or shorter and hot = :cool:

:smile:

Croix68

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Taller here and single.

I have almost always been the tallest person in the room and seldom see taller guys--taller women are even rarer. When I do see someone who's taller, I feel uncomfortable (it's a humbling experience).

Yea....I get that same uncomfortable feeling too...

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 1m95, which is just over 6 feet 4. That's tall for France, but there are at least two other French members here who are taller (I'll stop the comparison there)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
couldn't you hang around basketball teams showers or maybe a big and tall mens store.