Members taller than 6'4"?

yarak

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6' 4.5" tall & 8.5" by 6.5" down below! Need any other measurements?
Love having it off with tall people...

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
I started a thread with a poll a while back about men's heights here. 102 people voted 6'4" or taller and a bunch of guys posted their height.

Which is interesting since, according to the CDC, male heights of 6'2" and above put you in the 95th percentile of the population. It doesn't even go as high as 6'4" but let's assume that puts you in the 98th percentile.

That means if 102 voted 6'4" or taller the poll had a sample size of 5,100. A quick search of members only shows 2,805 men registered on the entire site let alone people who saw the poll.

In other words, like most claims on this board, it's BS. Just like so many men assume a 7" cock is normal they also assume being 6'4" is not all that unusual either.

Croix68

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Which is interesting since, according to the CDC, male heights of 6'2" and above put you in the 95th percentile of the population. It doesn't even go as high as 6'4" but let's assume that puts you in the 98th percentile.

That means if 102 voted 6'4" or taller the poll had a sample size of 5,100. A quick search of members only shows 2,805 men registered on the entire site let alone people who saw the poll.

In other words, like most claims on this board, it's BS. Just like so many men assume a 7" cock is normal they also assume being 6'4" is not all that unusual either.

Well, I really am 6'4" and if I'm in the 98th percentile...then I guess that explains why I've never hooked up with a dude taller than me.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was watching the Amazing Race on Sunday and one of the teams are Harlem Globetrotters and one of the guys could not go on an amusement park ride because he was taller than 6'4".

D_xgvtryjhjhn

1st Like
Media
one of the guys could not go on an amusement park ride because he was taller than 6'4".

Yeah 6'4"/6'5" here (18 & haven't measured in a while), and yeah last time I was on a height restricted roller coaster I had to slouch underneath the height bar lol :( Luckily they didn't notice I was...

They worst part is when people strike up that annoying conversation about knowing someone else as tall as you, (like we actually didn't know that we aren't the only ones this tall), and I've lost count of how many time I've been asked if I play basketball - no I hate it :(.

More specifically to me it makes me look awkward on a motorbike - I appear to be crouching and just too big in general lol

jyson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 6'3 if that counts. I most annoying comment I ever got was "You're so tall." Apparently people thought I was oblivous to my height. :rolleyes:

Good to see greater or equally tall men here. I love being able at look up to someone for once.

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I really am 6'4" and if I'm in the 98th percentile...then I guess that explains why I've never hooked up with a dude taller than me.

98th percentile isn't especially fantastic. I'm 98th percentile in every measure, physical and mental, except for my cock... And my cock is ALMOST there (95th percentile).

Remember that average is poor and below average is even worse. People are not impressive creatures.

Anyway, I WISH I was 6'4", but sadly, I'm 6'3.5" and only over 6'4" when I wake up in the morning. I had a horrible lifestyle growing up... Low calorie, low nutrition foods (1400 calories per day if I was lucky; picky eater), little sleep, lots of stress, ZERO exercise...

I'd probably be 6'7" like my brother if I had a better lifestyle. 6'3" is the average male height in my family; I feel unimpressive.

I'd KILL to be 6'5". Perfect male height IMO.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I was watching the Amazing Race on Sunday and one of the teams are Harlem Globetrotters and one of the guys could not go on an amusement park ride because he was taller than 6'4".

That must be why I've slipped out of the so called safety points of those ships that hang upside down at fairs. I started panicking a little when it was swinging around, & I was clearly loose, then it stopped for 15 seconds, & I was clinging on for grim death with my hands & ankles. A nightmare. The girl I was with turned white.

Being very slim at the time probably didn't help either.

Last edited: