Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6'6", straight and single, and have had difficulty finding relationships partly because many of the women I've encountered/expressed interest in are put off by my height.

Growing up I was never the tallest person in class/school. I was tall but there was always someone else to look at and say, "but he's Really tall." So when I'm turned down because of a height difference, it catches me off guard.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 6'6", straight and single, and have had difficulty finding relationships partly because many of the women I've encountered/expressed interest in are put off by my height.

Growing up I was never the tallest person in class/school. I was tall but there was always someone else to look at and say, "but he's Really tall." So when I'm turned down because of a height difference, it catches me off guard.

I have a really massive teenage son. He frightens little children by just standing there. Sadly, some people are intimidated at a deep brain-stem level by anyone larger. There's not much you can do about it except realize it's the fault of their brain cooties. :tongue:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm only 6'1" but it's still quite hard to find a guy to look up towards. It's either eye-to-eye or down. :/ I too have the fantasy of being the smaller one.

Posted that on this thread in 2008... still haven't run into a guy taller than myself. x3 Where are all of you supposed near-giants? :p

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
being tall sucks for all kinds of reasons, add big feet to that and big hands as well. Yeah you can find shit that fits but forget that 25 dollar pair of trainers or a deal on gloves or pants.

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being tall sucks for all kinds of reasons, add big feet to that and big hands as well. Yeah you can find shit that fits but forget that 25 dollar pair of trainers or a deal on gloves or pants.

Agreed on the feet thing. Wearing a size 16-17 shoe is fucking expensive.

Also, it's a bitch to find pants that fit properly.

Still, it's not all bad...

Young

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6'1" and always hated it because I'm the shortest guy in the family. But hearing how many trouble some tall people have finding clothes and stuff, I am now more positive about it.