Memes Women Can Relate To

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t have an “outdoor voice”. My wtf is heard well.[/QUOTE

If I had a $1 for every time I was asked what a indoor voice is!! And now the outdoor added to the equation. This woman stuff is hard shit!

Lolololol gotcha no it’s not hard!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Replace whispering WTF with shouting Sonofabitch.

tenor.gif

I'm a Dean Winchester kinda gal.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why I was fat in my late teens.
Me: They're feeding us after church tonight, right?
Him: Yeah, but who knows what they'll have, or if we will get to the buffet in time. Let's go to Wendy's.
Me: Well, it's your church. If you say we should eat first, I believe you.

Him, at the drive through: And please make them both Biggie size. Thanks.

Old church lady: Sweetie, you didn-a not get a plate! Here, I saved this for you.
Me: Goodness! Thank you, but I did eat.
Her: Nonsense! A good woman she must keep she strength! Eat.
Me: It was kind of you to bring me a plate. I'm gonna wrap it to take home.
Her: And where you a-go? Sit down! Eat, me a-tell you! Already made you a plate fi go home. No vex me, Child.
Me, mouth full:Thank you, Ma'am.

Him, on his second plate already: Who knew it was gonna be so good!
Me: It is always this good, and they always cook too much. I think your Wendy's fetish is starting to hurt my knees, Love.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is why I was fat in my late teens.
Me: They're feeding us after church tonight, right?
Him: Yeah, but who knows what they'll have, or if we will get to the buffet in time. Let's go to Wendy's.
Me: Well, it's your church. If you say we should eat first, I believe you.

Him, at the drive through: And please make them both Biggie size. Thanks.

Old church lady: Sweetie, you didn-a not get a plate! Here, I saved this for you.
Me: Goodness! Thank you, but I did eat.
Her: Nonsense! A good woman she must keep she strength! Eat.
Me: It was kind of you to bring me a plate. I'm gonna wrap it to take home.
Her: And where you a-go? Sit down! Eat, me a-tell you! Already made you a plate fi go home. No vex me, Child.
Me, mouth full:Thank you, Ma'am.

Him, on his second plate already: Who knew it was gonna be so good!
Me: It is always this good, and they always cook too much. I think your Wendy's fetish is starting to hurt my knees, Love.
I love the old church ladies, though. No one can feed you like a church lady, or come together in tragedy like the church ladies.

A an old friend of mine died of an opioid overdose a few years ago. I hadn’t seen her since my dad’s funeral. She pretty much died friendless, her own mother got her addicted. Her ex-husband paid for the funeral. But the church ladies put on the food for all the people that came, they set everything up, they did everything with love and dignity for that for woman. Even though she hadn’t set foot in that church in 40 years. I’ll never set foot in that church again myself, but there are still some good people there.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the old church ladies, though. No one can feed you like a church lady, or come together in tragedy like the church ladies.

A an old friend of mine died of an opioid overdose a few years ago. I hadn’t seen her since my dad’s funeral. She pretty much died friendless, her own mother got her addicted. Her ex-husband paid for the funeral. But the church ladies put on the food for all the people that came, they set everything up, they did everything with love and dignity for that for woman. Even though she hadn’t set foot in that church in 40 years. I’ll never set foot in that church again myself, but there are still some good people there.
Oh, yes. I have nothing but love for all the old church ladies.