Memes Women Can Relate To

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny memory. Last week, and acquaintance pulled up beside me and revved his engine, making ironic waggly eyebrows at me. I turned off Eco Mode and revved back. He looked genuinely surprised when my four little baby cylinders made as much noise as his straight six. "I like that," he said as I rolled down my window. The acquaintance on the other side also revved his engine. If it hadn't been the middle of the night, and dead silent outside of four or five idling engines, we never would have known. We all had a big laugh, but then we gave him his props. Hybrids be quiet as fuck!

Reactions: Enid and lms28

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A note about the above. No environments were harmed by the idling of several engines. Each driver was either just arriving, or just leaving. Also, no denizens were disturbed. We were at the airport on separate errands.

Thank you for providing that important context! :)

Reactions: NCbear

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for providing that important context! :)
Is it? It feels like compulsive over-explaining/Oversharing. I legit can't tell.

Deliberate oversharing in 3...2...1...

My insurance won't waive the copay on the Vivance I need for controlling my ADHD unless my shrink tries two specific other medicines first. Ive been on Adderall for a few days now. Starting today, I've been talking too much. I think. And I am having a hard time reining in that impulse. Also, I'm not entirely sure if I'm just extra chatty, or inappropriate. I think... inappropriate. But uncertainty is making me feel weird. This is not usually a problem I have. I do sometimes overshare, but I usually know for sure that's what I'm doing, and I have my reasons for doing it. This feels wrong. Alien. Also, I almost throat punched someone today, just because he was repeatedly disrespectful and sexist. I'm not generally violent unless it is to defend myself or others from violence.

As for other ADHD symptoms, I'm back to having a very difficult time switching focus. I'm going to ask to try the other medicine. I used to be very happy on the equivalent dose (50mg) of Vivance. Either the other medicine works, or my insurance will be ready to stop treating my life like a science project and pay for the medicine I already know works. The pharmaceutical industry just fucking sucks.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BZcWyRI.jpg