memo: please read

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
for the last time people, the clitoris is not a fucking bean!!! please refrain from calling it that in the future. whatever happened to just saying clitoris or clit? was it so hard to pronounce that it just had to be nicknamed a fucking bean?!

and who the hell came up with the idea that it was a fucking bean anyway?! beans are vegetables goddammit! :mad: is the clitoris a fucking vegetable?! i don't think sooo. calling it a bean sure as hell isn't funny and it isn't a cutesy way of saying clitoris! :mad:

from now on, please just call the clitoris by its name: clitoris. women do not have the time to come up with stupid names for the penis, testicles, or other male body parts. men shouldn't do that to women either.

aaand, the next person i hear call the clitoris a bean is going to get a royal ass-kicking from yours truly.

thank you, and have a wonderful day!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
women do not have the time to come up with stupid names for the penis, testicles, or other male body parts. men shouldn't do that to women either.

I have never heard or used the term "bean" for the clitoris but I understand your anger becauase I have to point out that women have been giving men's genitals derogatory names since the beginning of time. Remember the TV show Allie McBeal and "dumbstick?" All types of male bashing are alive and well in media, bars and public gatherings, whether they are exclusively female or not. Maybe someday we will all be able to get along.
NAW, people are cruel and just don't care.
:frown1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
note to Mr Hardcock:

please pay more attention to Ms Stacy's bean. she seems to have some unresolved clit related tension at the moment. :biggrin1:

ml
note to LPSG: see Bikini Wax Post.

having your cooter power stripped can put ya into the crank.

Last edited:

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flick the bean, double click the mouse, playing DJ fiddles, they all come from stand up comics. And, for good reason, ITS FUNNY!

Women may not have time to think up shit like that for men, but we think about sex every 6 seconds, or minutes, i forget. WE DO have time to think of such things, so get the fuck over it and grow up and deal with it like 99% of women already have.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about calling it your little "nub"? "Rub the Nub!!!"
An ex-GF thought that word was cute for it.
Clitoris sounds too clinical.
She also liked "muff" for vagina.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
for the last time people, the clitoris is not a fucking bean!!! please refrain from calling it that in the future. whatever happened to just saying clitoris or clit? was it so hard to pronounce that it just had to be nicknamed a fucking bean?!

and who the hell came up with the idea that it was a fucking bean anyway?! beans are vegetables goddammit! :mad: is the clitoris a fucking vegetable?! i don't think sooo. calling it a bean sure as hell isn't funny and it isn't a cutesy way of saying clitoris! :mad:

from now on, please just call the clitoris by its name: clitoris. women do not have the time to come up with stupid names for the penis, testicles, or other male body parts. men shouldn't do that to women either.

aaand, the next person i hear call the clitoris a bean is going to get a royal ass-kicking from yours truly.

thank you, and have a wonderful day!

It's a love lump! Flick your love lump!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife liked "Nub".
Cute little word.
She said pebble was a cute little word too.
Maybe we could use "pebble"

Many of the penis words are variations denoting size differences.
Weenie, Sausage, Salami.

So nub and bean don't have variations.

But pebble, rock, boulder.

I'd be willing to bet most women would find that more objectionable than "Bean".

The search continues...

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I've never called it a bean, or even heard it called that. Why so mad OP? Jesus. Some people live in a permanent state of heated overreaction.