Memoirs of a Gaijin - Part One

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Corporal Punishment, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment New Member

I'm in my forties now and seem to be finally settled down somewhat with a passionate wife and a young healthy son and daughter. But when I think back to all the true loves and tempestuous affairs and quick flings with strangers I've had, I'm relieved to find I don't truly regret any of my sexual adventures. Oh sure, I've woken up next to more than my share of women that didn't look half as beautiful or seem a quarter as interesting as the night before. And I usually made some lame excuse and slinked off with no intention of ever seeing that person again. But I'd rather have ended up there than have gone home early that night or played it safe and careful. As my Grandfather told me once: “The worst pussy I ever had...wasn't half-bad.” That's my Grandpappy, passing his wisdom on to the next generation. I can't wait to tell my grandkids about all my favorite liaisons from my checkered career.

Now, I'm not really one to keep score, or brag about my conquests, or favor quantity over quality. But I will brag now that I've bagged well over a hundred chicks. Stuffed 'em like turkeys. Parked my big yogurt truck in their garages. Done the horizontal tango. Rogered them furiously. Shagged them silly. Tossed their salads. And they've all wanted more.

Yeah, I know. For many guys, a hundred notches on their proud member is no big deal. But you have to understand, I'm not one of these players or Don Juans, smoldering with self-confidence or a refined technique with women. Generally, I come across as a soft-spoken introvert, especially when I was young, shy and tongue-tied around females. I was always tall and lithe, toned from many years of swimming, but not muscle-bound or over-sized. Many women find me attractive in a boyish way, but I'm afraid I don't obviously exude testosterone. In many ways though, I like to think of myself as the guy that you're not expecting-- the surprise, or sleeper that produces his best effort just when it's needed the most. The point is, I certainly don't seem like one of these macho studs, struttin' his stuff at the pickup bars, seducing with smooth lines and over-powering pheromones. But I have my appeal, at least with certain kinds of women, and eventually I learned how to use it with effective results.

In high school, I got tagged as a nerd pretty easily. I swam competitively, but in the rural Midwest, that made you more of a loser than a jock. I was also young for my grade and going through puberty later and a little more gawkily than most. Potsie from Happy Days got more ass than me. But that really changed my senior year when my family moved to the Bay Area in California. My Dad wanted to take a sabbatical from the college where he was teaching and got a grant to do research at Stanford for a year. We'd lived there for a year a few years earlier, and I liked living in sunny, liberal, northern California much more than Hicksville, Ohio. And, like many, my senior year was my chance to shine.

I'd actually lost my virginity during my junior year while still in Ohio, but that didn't mean I hadn't tried to lose it earlier. I had one girlfriend my freshmen year-- Jan that lived just down the street. Her father was a college professor too and she seemed to like bookworms. She dumped me within a month because she thought all I wanted to do was make out with her. It was nothing more than kissing, occasionally with the tongue-- definitely no feeling each other up. But she was probably right, all I wanted to do when we were alone was mash.

I found another girl who would mash my sophomore year. Lisa was on the girls swim team so we got some chances to check each other out in Speedos. She had a nice trim body and tits with noticeably large nipples I was just dying to touch. But every time we'd kiss for awhile and I'd try to move my hands around from her back to the front of her chest, she'd stop me.

My junior year I was finally able to hook up with this kind of slutty girl, Darcy, a senior. She was a grade above me and almost two years older, as I was slightly young for my grade and she was a little older than most in hers. Her butt had grown noticeably since her junior year and her big, swept-back Farrah Fawcett-style blonde hair annoyed me a little, but she had nice plump titties and she put out. Her Dad hadn't been around for a long time as far as I could tell and her Mom and older sisters all worked as cocktail waitresses or something, so we had the house to ourselves most evenings. We would fuck all the time.

I hooked up with her at a house party after flirting with her for months. I'd just turned 16 and gotten my driver's license. My cautious father unusually gave me permission to take the car out that night so I took advantage of the opportunity to offer Darcy a ride home from the party. She'd been drinking Barcadi and Dr. Pepper all night and I'd had a couple Miller High Lifes. We got to her empty house and started making out on the living room couch. She let me not only squeeze her big knockers but I got to put my hand in her crotch. It was an amazing breakthrough. The second date I brought some condoms I'd stolen from my big brother's drawer and kept my fingers crossed.

After some stupid movie at the local theater where I held her hand, I drove her home and followed her into the house. Once again, I was in luck. No one else was home.

We made out on the couch for a while and I started mashing her tits, squeezing them like I was trying to make orange juice out of them or something while she pushed her tongue down my throat. I wriggled around and got my crotch between her legs and started dry humping her. I'll never forget the look on her face as she broke off French kissing me and her eyes got really big and surprised.

"Wow. That's...that really feels like something." She pushed me away from her and stared directly at the cantilevered bulge in my Levis as if she had x-ray vision. Then she took me by the hand and led me away from the living room couch into an adjacent bedroom. "I want to make sure we're not interrupted while I see if this is really true." She sat down on the edge of a big bed, eyes level with my my throbbing hard-on which felt bigger now than it ever had in all my sixteen years, almost popping out of my waistband, straining to be free. Then she pulled me closer by my belt and started to undo the buckle. "You've got a mean one, and he's ready," she said, matter-of-factly, then pulled my jeans down, and managed to slip my boxer shorts over my raging erection, her eyes getting bigger all the time.

When my full glory sprang out, pointing above her head at an angle to the ceiling, she let go of my shorts like they were red-hot and both hands flew to her mouth as she gasped. "I don't believe it!" she almost shouted, then stared at my proud flag pole for a wonderful silent moment. She lifted her eyes to mine and smiled like some fiendishly delicious idea had just come to her. "I feel like I just won the lottery." I knew I was bigger than most guys, maybe all the guys in my grade at school. But I didn't expect such an obvious reaction, and was flattered and excited by her attention, especially since I knew she'd already been fucked by about ten guys, all older than me. I was so turned on I felt light-headed.

Darcy pulled off her clothes faster than I would have imagined possible, and I stepped out of my pants and almost went into a frenzy. Her boobs were fat and pert and just as tempting as I had fantasized, and her pink little slit was glistening with moisture and framed with light brown fringe. My instinct was to jump right in and start ramming her, but I forced myself to go a little slower. I wanted to do all those things I'd only read about before, and gently pushed her back onto the bed and snuggled up against her. I started kissing her fantastic breasts, making circles around her big, brown abstract areolas, sucking on her stiff nipples, while I squirmed my body on top of hers. I could feel the dampness of her pussy on my stomach, and my cock strained upward, almost reaching her pussy lips. "Oh, I love your big dick! Fuck me with your big dick!" she moaned and grabbed my wrists and tried to pull me up into her.

"Wait," I said, and drew back from her. " I gotta put something on," and fumbled for the condom in my pant pocket. I opened it and tried to slip it over the end of my pride and joy, but it was like a too small tourniquet for my blood-engorged love pole. This was 1981, and if there were Magnum XL condoms then, I didn't know about them. I couldn't even begin to unroll the thing over the purple helmet of my upright soldier, standing at attention in full glory.

"It's alright. I'm on the pill," she informed me, and pulled me back down on top of her. I propped my self up with one hand, then took the object of her affection with the other and slowly drew it across her labia several times, feeling her wetness on the end of my cockhead. I didn't really know much about the clitoris or anything, but I wanted to imitate all those great penthouse forum stories and really tease her into submission.

2. Corporal Punishment

Well, once the swollen head of my penis popped into her wet little snatch, I couldn't control myself anymore. I just started shoving it in. It was the best feeling I'd ever had-- to be enveloped in all that warm, velvety smoothness. I saw her eyes roll back in her head and a great big shudder passed through her. I only had a little bit of it in but she obviously really enjoyed it. The feeling was mutual. I pulled it back out part way, then pushed it in further and harder. Now Darcy really started to moan. Already I could feel some sort of bubbling starting way down at the very base of my balls. Losing all control over my restraint, and all semblance of pace, I started to shove my cock deeper and deeper into her as quickly as I could, threatening to cum before I'd really gotten started.

I was holding myself over her supporting myself with both hands, in the missionary position, like I was doing pushups on top of her, and I started jackhammering away with my great big 16-year old virgin cock burying itself into her sweet little cunt, pulling almost all the way out, then ramming it all the way in, burying it up to the hilt and flexing my buttocks. Darcy was screaming my name now, and writhing under my onslaught. "Yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me!" She wrapped her legs around my back and locked them, trying to pull me even deeper into her. I let my whole weight down on top of her, mashing her big jugs with my chest, and wrapped my own arms down around her backside and grabbed a fleshy ass cheek in each hand. Gripping her meaty, round butt firmly, I could really pound in and out of her pussy, and squeezed her ass tighter around my building climax.

That slow bubbling I felt down in my testicles turned into lightning inside my skull. Now my eyes rolled back and I was oblivious to all but pistoning my rod into her opening, lights flashing behind my eyes, and continuous waves that passed from my balls up and out of my long shaft, which tried to bury itself deeper and deeper into her well-fucked pussy. It seemed to go on and on.

The sensation finally faded, and I relaxed on top of her, spent from my first intercourse session. It was all over relatively quickly, and a pretty standard all Midwestern missionary style fuck at that, but it was my first real taste of heaven.

We both laid there for a moment not saying anything. I was going to apologize for cumming so quickly. But then we heard sound in the other room. At some point, someone had come home during all the excitement. They had to have heard at least the end of our little lovemaking session.

We dressed quickly. Darcy looked dazed, like her eyes couldn't focus, but I was quickly re-energized, and giddy at what had just happened. "Oh... my poor pussy is so sore. I won't be able to walk right for a week," she whispered to me.

"Sorry," I answered sheepishly.

"No, No! It was beautiful. I love your dick," she added, and I blushed. "It's the biggest I've ever seen." I'd hear that line again. She stopped me from pulling up my boxers all the way and took my penis in her hands, now mostly soft, but still big, sticky with our mixed love honey. She wiped it off with a tissue, then looked at me tenderly, like I had just given her an engagement ring or read poetry to her or something, then carefully tucked it into my shorts, as if it was a fragile thing that could break, and we finished dressing.

When we stepped out into the living room, this hot-looking chick was sitting there, a real fox we use to say in those days, flipping quickly through a magazine, like she wasn't really interested in it but had to do something. She put it down and smiled at us mischievously, amused at the whole situation. "Hi Darcy. Having fun, huh? Who's this?" She looked me up and down, and I felt like a mouse about to be pounced on by a sleek, hungry house cat.

Darcy rushed over and kissed the women on the cheek. She looked a lot like Darcy, but five years or so older, slimmer, and with short hair. She kept looking me up and down and smirking. "This is Zoyd. Zoyd, this is my older sister, Cheryl."

“Zoyd? That's an interesting name.” Cheryl raised one eyebrow and looked at me quizzically. She had short, permed dirty blonde hair, the same color as Darcy's, but her features looked sharper, a little naughty, even wicked.

“Yeah, Hi.” I nodded, and Cheryl whispered something to Darcy, who turned red. It was very awkward. "Ah, well, nice meeting you. It's awful late. I gotta get home."

I slipped out the door to Cheryl's amusement, but Darcy followed me out. She apologized for her sister, gave me a passionate kiss, then I drove home.

Darcy called me the next morning and asked me to come over after five. I figured out later that's when her Mom and sisters were gone, so I bicycled over as soon as I finished dinner with my parents and brothers. When I arrived Darcy immediately took me to an upstairs room and then gave me my first blow job. In retrospect, Darcy did a pretty poor job of sucking, but she certainly tried. And it certainly proved effective on my never before licked, sucked, or slobbered on penis. I mean, she really slobbered all over it. She was licking it up and down, kissing the head, almost gnawing on it like corn-on-the-cob. But she couldn't fit much of it in her mouth before she'd start to gag. I spurted into her mouth pretty quick. It looked like she was waiting for it but when I came it was still a surprise and she let a lot of my semen spill out of her mouth. I went home well pleased with myself.

Over the next few months, like I said, Darcy and I would fuck all the time-- when no one was home at her house, in my Dad's car, at the drive-in, wherever we could. She taught me a lot of things: how to do oral sex to please her the most, how to take my time at the beginning of intercourse and pick up my rhythm to make it last longer, the best places to kiss her to make her want to have sex. Of course, women are all different, but it did a lot to boost my confidence.

3. Corporal Punishment

One evening, I was passing Darcy's house after giving my little brother a ride somewhere, and stopped by on a whim. Cheryl answered the door.

"Is Darcy home?"

"No..." She answered slowly, looking me up and down like she was trying to memorize what kind of pants I was wearing. "But she should be home real soon. Come on in and wait." She looked me in the eyes and smiled-- a little playfully, I thought. She threw open the door and hurried into the living room, without giving me a chance to hesitate.

"Sit down here," she said, gesturing at the couch, the same couch Darcy and I had first made out on. "Do you want a drink?" She asked, stalking into the kitchen without looking back, giving me a long view of her shapely backside tightly sheathed in faded blue denim.

"Sure," I answered, even though I wasn't sure if that meant an alcoholic drink, or just a water or something. Cheryl was at least six or seven years older than me and quite good-looking, and I have to admit I was a little intimidated. She kept the conversation going while she was in the kitchen , but I nervously stayed glued to the couch, a good little boy obeying his older sister's orders. After a few minutes she came back with an amber-colored fizzing drink in a tall glass in each hand, gave one to me, and then sat down on the couch so close our arms brushed against each other.

"I hope you enjoy it," she said, and laughed, taking a big swig out of her drink and smirking at me.

"Oh, it's great," I almost gasped after gulping the stiff cocktail. "What is it?"

"Bourbon and soda. Ever had one before?" she asked skeptically.

"Sure," I lied, very conscious of how close she was sitting. I began to make awkward small talk with her, and she started to pet my thigh. I almost gasped again.

"Am I making you nervous? Oh, I am. How cute!" She laughed again, and I realized this wasn't her first drink of the afternoon. I started to stutter something, but she cut me off while stroking the inside of my thigh and blood began to flow to my nether regions. "I've heard you and my sister together a couple of times and it sounds like you give her a real good pounding." She stared intently into my eyes. "I want you to do me a favor." She looked down and noticed the obvious effect she was having on me. "Oh wow! It's getting hard already!" she exclaimed, laid her hand over my erection, then looked back up. "I want you to show it to me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but wasn't about to miss this chance. "Isn't Darcy coming home soon?" I asked, and she shook her head and squeezed my growing trouser snake.

"Not for a while. She took Mom to the beauty parlor and then they were going to get something to eat. They won't be home for at least an hour."

"Then go ahead and look, " I answered, and leaned back, arching up my bulging crotch a little as I took another sip from my drink.

Grinning like she'd won a big contest or something Cheryl set her drink on a side table, kneeled in front of me, and shimmied up in between my legs, her painted fingernails plucking at my buttoned fly. “I just love long, young cocks.” She pulled my jeans open, then reached inside my boxers and pulled out my swollen salami. Cheryl chuckled. "That's a beauty. I'll bet my sister doesn't even know what to do with this monster."

I didn't say anything. Without another word, Cheryl slurped me into her eager mouth. And man, could she suck a mean dick. Like a pro. Her pouty lips wrapped around the end of my dick while her hands gripped the shaft, stroking gently along my length. Pulling my pants and underwear down to my ankles, she proceed to lick my balls for a moment, then moved back to my throbbing bone. Her head bobbed up and down, slowly picking up the pace. After a minute or so, she lifted her head up, continuing the pumping motion with her hands. "Jesus Christ, you're getting even bigger." My eyes were slitted and my breathing was becoming heavier.

"Oh no you don't. You're about to cum, aren't you? You'd better not. I've got plans for you," she announced, then stood up and took off her clothes. Her breasts were smaller than Darcy's, but her body was firm and slender, with narrow hips and a little heart-shaped ass. She climbed on the couch and got on all fours, her shapely butt raised and facing me. She turned her head back to look at me and winked. "I'm sure you know what to do, big boy."

My dick sure knew what to do. I knelt behind her upraised ass and slowly wormed my tool into her glistening pink gash. She was pretty wet, and I was as excited as I'd ever been in all my sixteen years, nailing my girlfriend's older sister doggy-style. It took at least a half dozen strokes before I was plummeting my full length into her, and she started making wild moaning sounds a lot like Darcy made. Her head was whipping around in time with my stokes which were rapid and forceful. I had a firm grip on her hips so I could control our rhythm, driving myself all the way into her faster and faster with growing momentum.

"Oh, that's it! Give it to me, give it to me. Harder! Harder!" Cheryl's ass in my hands was rocking back hard on my erection, the ass cheeks slapping up against my upper thighs and hip bones, our juncture making obscene slurping sounds.

"Cum in me! Cum in me!" Cheryl was yelling. Damn... maybe no one else was home, but I bet everyone in the neighborhood could hear us. Finally, I did cum in her. Wave after wave seemed to pass through me before I collapsed on her back, and we both lay there for a few minutes, panting and sated.

Cheryl eventually pushed me off her. "Goddamn, you're heavy." She quickly picked up her clothes and seemed angry. "It feels like I got a gallon of sperm in me. Boys are so messy." Starting to put her clothes back on, she looked at me lying on the couch, my pants still down around my ankles, and frowned. "Hurry up and get dressed. You got to get out of here before anyone sees you."

So I did. I pulled up my pants and left. Of course, I never said anything to Darcy about it, and when I did run into Cheryl, she acted like it never happened. I nailed her one more time, about six weeks later, when Cheryl called me over while Darcy was at work. It was just as frenzied and sudden as the time before, but I have to admit, it was fun fucking a woman who really knew what she wanted. But honestly, it was mostly Darcy and her big titties I lusted after and enjoyed.

At the end of the school year, Darcy graduated, and I moved to California with my family. I was heartbroken. I thought I really loved her. What a naive fool I was.

I called Darcy once or twice from California. She had a job as a waitress at a truck stop. What a job for a slut, huh? I never saw her again, and have no idea what happened to Cheryl. But in liberal Northern California, my fortunes were definitely improving.

4. Corporal Punishment

It was so different than Ohio. I hate to say better, but my appeal to the fairer sex certainly seemed better. Maybe it was just because I was a senior now, and older, more experienced and confident. But some chicks, some hot chicks, actually dug me because I was a little weird. Yeah, I liked British humor and books on Buddhism, and hippie music and punk rock instead of top forty. But that actually made me more attractive to some of these Stanford professors' daughters. And swim meets are outside in the sunshine after school in California, an actually high school event. In Ohio, our swim meets were inside a mildewed, dripping natatorium. In the evening. And only our parents would go to watch. At my high school in bright and affluent California, I soon had a following of admiring female students who would go just to see me in my Speedo.

Even though I was, like most teenagers, a horny pervert myself, eyeing almost every female I saw with bad intent and imaging them undressed pretty much every waking second, I was still stupid enough not to realize that most of the girls were there at the swim meets to evaluate us guys in near undress and check out what endowments we showed in our Lycra swim wear. I would soon learn.

My shyness counted against me a lot less here. The female students at my high school had no difficulties approaching guys or even asking them out if they were interested in them. Soon I had a few desirable tarts competing for my attention, but I ended up hooking up with Eva, this tall, sultry Greek girl, dark and slim and totally alluring. She had great legs, an easy, wide smile, and a good sense of humor. I liked hanging out with her. And of course I really wanted to bang her.

Eva was a year younger than me and a virgin, but she was ready to lose it and had decided I was the guy to share her treasure with. After a couple dates she began talking matter-of-factly with me about it all. Evidently, she couldn't take the pill because her menstrual cycle was all screwed-up, and she didn't want me to fool with a condom (and neither did I). So she went to her doctor --without telling her parents, of course-- and got a diaphragm fitted. Now all the hurdles were cleared.

5. Corporal Punishment

A few days later we took a sleeping bag out to the hills not far from her house and spread it out under the stars, on the grassy slopes where it was relatively level. We slowly undressed each other then lay down side by side and caressed. Eva had really smooth, light brown skin and a sleek dancer's body. Her breasts weren't so large but firm and teardrop-shaped, topped with small hard nipples. They felt great in my hands, even better in my mouth. Eva's hands rather tentatively stroked my straining love pole, at first lightly touching me, than pulling up and down more confidently as I encouraged her. "You've got a really big one, don't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I answered sheepishly.

For the record, my dick is not as big as some guys claim about their own, not quite Johnny Wad in length. But nearly every woman I've nailed has said I'm the biggest guy they've been with. A few of the really experienced wenches have qualified themselves by saying I'm the biggest white guy they've ever had. One of my girlfriends in college spelled it out for me. "Some guys start out big, but don't get much bigger. Other guys start out small but get much bigger when they're hard. You start out big, and get HUGE when you're excited." In any case, I was certainly big enough to scare Eva a little, who had never had any guy inside her.

"You have to go slow. The doctor said my hymen was was thicker than most, and would cause me a lot of pain the first time, so he operated on it. Still, that's a jumbo there and this is my first time."

"Yeah, I'll try to be gentle, " I replied.

I started kissing her neck and ears and running my hands down her silky smooth skin. Slowly I worked my way down, kissing her breasts tenderly while I cupped them with one hand, making small circles with my tongue around her dark brown nipples while my other hand pushed its way down to the black forest of her pubic hair. One finger slowly stroked her gash, feeling her wetness, then I brought my index and middle finger up against the bud of her clitoris, and made circles around that. Eva was panting now and whispering my name.

I moved down between her thighs and brought my head close to her crotch. Her smell was strong, but sweet and beckoning. I brought my arms up under her long legs, which spread them a little more, and reached up past her ribcage to paw at her firm, welcoming tits. Then I began to go down on her-- lick her sweet snatch. I tried to point my tongue as best I could, and bring it up between her labia lips with long, drawn-out strokes. I made circles again around her clit, this time with the tip of my tongue. Eva was more than panting, but whimpering and writhing on her back, gasping out "Yes! Yes!" and other obvious encouragements. I kept at it until her hips bucked up and she trembled and I knew she had cum. Now was the big moment.

"Oh, Zoyd. Make love to me now." I didn't have to be asked twice.

I worked my way up her body again slowly until we were face to face, and my dick actually met up with her pussy, dripping wet from my servicing. I held myself above her with one hand, and held my throbbing meat with the other. I drew it slowly up and down her sweet slit, teasing her like I had earlier with my tongue. Pushing it slightly into her honey pot, I thrust my hips just a little bit, fitting the head in. Eva's eyes stared into mine with wonder and her mouth made a wide but almost soundless "Oh." I could feel a cool wind on my bare ass. I pushed in an inch or two, and Eva's "Oh" turned into a moan. I pulled back out so that just my head was still in her, then thrust back in those few inches, still leaving most of my length outside. I let her get used to this, then started lengthening my strokes, thrusting in a little bit more every time, until finally I was plummeting my full manstick into her, and she groaned and ground her pelvis against me, hungry for all I could give her. I maintained a steady pace, not rushing, trying to make her first time as good as I could.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes." Eva was whimpering with our rhythm, trying to meet my gaze, but her eyes keep rolling back, uncontrollable with sensations she'd never had before. I kept it up, trying hard not to come by thinking about calculus class, swim practice, my mom-- all the turnoffs I could easily imagine. Eva's body seemed to spasm and the pitch of her moaning rose several octaves so I figured she reached her second orgasm. Her spasms became twitchings while I kept up the pace, then subsided.

"Did you come?"

"Oh, yeah. That was... wonderful."

I stopped my rhythm without withdrawing and pushed her legs back even with mine, then rolled us both over so that she was on top. Eva seemed to enjoy the sensation at first, but didn't really know what to do and was clearly exhausted, so after just a minute I pulled her off me, then got behind her for some doggy-style action.

Eva complained it hurt for a moment, but then seemed to get used to it. I really started to thrust harder now, but Eva's tired arms and legs slowly gave out under her, until she finally sank down and laid on the ground. That was OK. It made it easier for me to really pound that fine ass of hers. I liked the sensation of my crotch mashing against her perfect little buttocks with every downstroke and felt like I was getting deeper than ever before. I reached one hand under her torso and cupped one of her firm tits while my other hand went around her waist, over her pubic hair so my fingers could play with her clit. It also gave me leverage so I could grind her whole pussy in time with my pistoning penis. It was an awesome climax building up in me and Eva could feel it too.

"Oh god, that feels so good. I think I'm going to come again."

Fewer words could have encouraged me more, so I really put in all my remaining energy, like the last lap of a 500 meter swim race. I am a long distance swimmer after all, so I know how to finish strong. I was groaning loudly now too, aware of almost nothing but the furious bonking of her backside. Then it felt like the levee suddenly broke. A storm passed through my body, shaking me and stiffening all my muscles in the grip of the best orgasm I'd had.

We lay next to each other in the night air for I don't know how long until finally Eva said something. "Zoyd-- there's somebody else here. I heard something."

I got up in a crouch and looked around in the gloom. It wasn't pitch black, but certainly hard to see very far. I noticed a couple large shapes off to our right, not very far away. Then I realized it was a couple cows. Probably curious about the noise. Shouting curses, I charged at them and scared them away, running after them buck naked for a few yards. Eva laughed at the ridiculousness of it.

We didn't fuck again that night-- I was certainly up for it, but Eva was much too sore. But after that of course we tried to have sex as often as we could, preferring the outdoors whenever possible. We were a nature-loving couple.

6. Corporal Punishment

It was a great spring that year with relatively little rain. I was accepted by the college of my choice for next fall so my schoolwork got a lot easier, a lot less stressful. Eva and I spent a lot of time together.

One warm Saturday afternoon in April as we finished bonking in the sunshine Eva noticed some other people on a neighboring hillside, maybe a quarter of a mile away.
    "Don't worry about them. They can barely see us. It's impossible for them to make out what we are doing."

"I think one of them has binoculars."

"What? No way." I looked harder, but all I could see were a distant figures, maybe facing us, maybe not. Was one of them holding binoculars? There was no way to tell for sure.

After awhile, we picked up the blanket we had laid on and walked back toward the car, parked on the side of the road. As we got close, we saw there were several other cars parked nearby with a small group of people hanging around them. We could hear them talking and laughing as we got closer. It looked like a half-dozen kids, our age or so, but I didn't recognize any of them from school. One of them saw us approaching and alerted his buddies and they all stopped joking around and got quiet. It was really weird. They watched us get close, then one of them started to lose it and laughed. Now I could see one of them had a pair of high-powered binoculars hanging around his neck and all of them were suppressing giggles as we walked by.

"Nice show, man."

"Way to go."

"That was awesome, dude. You're my new hero." They all started clapping.

Eva was really embarrassed. I gave them a cold stare before I got in the car, and pretended to be outraged for Eva's sake, but honestly, I couldn't have cared less. If we could entertain others, I didn't mind.

There were several other cuties at high school that flirted with me, in fact a whole gang that used to come watch me at my swim meets, but I really loved Eva-- at least as much as a seventeen-year old can. Somehow I never cheated on her. At least until late that spring just before graduation.

7. Corporal Punishment

I was a life guard and instructor at an rather exclusive and expensive pool and swim school. One of the regulars was this sexy tart named Tracey who had an obvious crush on me. Tracey was the stereo-typical California blonde, sweet but vapid. She had a nice face with big green eyes and platinum blonde hair, expensively cut just above her shoulders. She also had gigantic jugs. Huge hooters. Mammoth mammories. They were like two juicy cantaloupes displayed in her polka-dot bikini top, barely restrained by the thin material. Among the other life guards, they were known as either The Juggernauts or The Hindenberg Twins.

I don't think I ever saw Tracey actually get wet, but she would sun herself all weekend long in a deck chair by the pool side, chatting with friends, listening to the Go-Gos on her tape player, or batting her long eyelashes at me. Her air-headed demeanor kind of annoyed me. But I sure yearned to stroke my tube steak between her gorgeous fleshy mounds. As one of the other life guards smirked to me, "There are two important things to keep in mind with Tracey. And they both hold her swim suit up." I kept them in mind.

Tracey had only turned 16 a few months earlier and her father had given her a brand new convertible red mustang for a birthday present. I saw her parents once or twice at the club. Her Dad was probably 60 and obviously an important businessman. Her mother didn't look much over 40 and had an amazingly trim, shapely body-- the classic trophy wife. They were both probably cheating on each other and didn't seem to have much time for Tracey but showered money on her and bought her whatever she wanted. She still seemed pretty nice for a spoiled rich girl.

Tracey gave me a letter written with a pink pen on expensive mauve stationary, her i's and j's all dotted with hearts and smiley faces. The letter informed me her favorite bands were Journey and Foreigner, her favorite actor was Richard Gere, what were my favorite bands, movie stars, and so on.. She also asked what kind of girl was my type and if I had a girlfriend. The not-so subtle meaning could hardly have been clearer. After I had a laugh about her letter I approached her and talked to her for awhile the next time I saw her. I actually lied and said I didn't have a girlfriend, even though I wasn't intending on making any moves on Tracey. I guess I liked the attention and wanted to keep stringing her along without cheating on Eva.

8. Corporal Punishment

The next Friday I closed the pool. It took me a good hour of hard work after kicking all the customers out to hose down the locker rooms, adjust the chemical levels in the pool and everything. It was past seven but not quite dark by the time I locked the doors and walked out into the parking lot. And there, sitting in her convertible red mustang, was Tracey.

She looked up from her magazine or diary entry or whatever she was doing, gave me a huge, open-mouthed smile, and waved excitedly. "Hi Zoyd! Can I, like, give you a ride?"

Damn, I thought. That's brazen. I was so tempted. But still...

"Uh... I got my own car, actually," I answered, gesturing awkwardly at the only other car in the parking lot, a eight-year-old puke-green Ford Pinto. I walked a little closer to her.

"Oh, well, I totally wanted to show you something. What if we dropped your car off, and then you could drive my car for me and stuff?"

I was standing beside her convertible now and could look down into it, with a good view of her tan legs emerging from a flouncy mini skirt, her plump udders spilling out from her black-and-white halter top, on display for all to see. It was too much for any mere mortal to resist. Especially a horny 17-year-old.

"Um... OK. That sounds fun." I made an understatement.

"Why don't you follow me, and I can park my car near my house, and then we'll go on from there?"

She nodded eagerly and so off we went. After dropping off my piece-of-crap automobile, I got behind the wheel of her prime piece of machinery and drove off. She directed me into the foothills behind the campus, the same place Eva and I would go to have sex. I was enjoying driving a real car, and looked over at Tracey often, as she gazed at me with rapt attention in her large green eyes. "Go there," she said, pointing me onto a side road I knew dead-ended in an old rock quarry, then she abruptly clambered over her seat into the back. I glanced into the rear-view mirror, and saw her pulling at her clothes, twisting around in the back seat. "Don't look, " she whined, pouting at me with her full red lips. "Just keep driving until the road, like, ends, and then you'll get your surprise."

"OK, OK." I certainly had an idea of what I was going to get. The car wheels were crunching loose gravel now and the road grew narrower as the walls of the rock quarry rose up on each side of us. I slowed down but the walls suddenly opened up into a bowl-shaped enclosure and the road ended. The sun had dropped below the horizon and it was dramatically quiet as I switched the engine off.

9. Corporal Punishment

"Alright. You can look now."

I turned around slowly in my seat to see Tracey sprawled across the back seat, laying on her side, completely nude. Her pubic hair was blonde too. Her hips were a little wide, but her waist surprisingly narrow before flaring to her broad shoulders and big, bouncing breasts, which lolled to one side like over-sized milk-filled balloons. Her pink nipples looked small on the vast spread of her ripe flesh. I drew my breath in with admiration.

"And it's all yours, " she said with a giggle.

I didn't need more of an invitation than that. I pulled off my t-shirt and kicked off my flip-flops, then scrambled over the seat with only my guard shorts on. It was quite cramped with both of us trying to get horizontal in the back seat but I couldn't wait to get my hands on those great jugs. Tracey pulled herself up into a half-sitting position and cupped the front of my shorts with her hand.

"Oh my. Aren't you a big boy. That's totally gigantic." I was getting bigger by the second let me tell you. I put my whole face into her deep cleavage and felt enveloped by all the lovely softness, drinking in the feel and scent of her. She cooed and I backed off a little, grabbing a big boob in each wide-spread hand, kneading them with relish. She enjoyed my ministrations for a minute or two than pushed me away a little.

"It's my turn. I want to see it," she said in an awed whisper, as if someone might overhear us.

My cock was practically bent in half in the shorts I was wearing, straining at the fabric like the seams would rip open any second. Tracey had to lift the waistband up, then over the end of my hardy tent pole. It took her some effort to tug it down the full length. My shorts finally came down over my hips, then she pulled them to my knees, as far as they easily could go in our awkward position.

"That's what I like, " she said, using both hands to grab my fire-hose, looking like it might burst with pent-up water pressure. "I want to suck on it," she informed me matter-of-factly, her eyes still locked on my stiff cock as she pulled and pumped it far more expertly than I would have guessed. "But I'm not sure I can get it in my mouth. It's soooo huge."

We twisted around, then got into a sitting position side-by-side in the rear seat. She lowered her head a little tentatively, then stuck out her long pink tongue and licked the end of my penis. Still pumping me with both hands, she lowered her head a little further into my lap and put the whole head into her mouth. I felt like I might blow my load right then and I tried to think of something else, to make it last longer.

She moved her hands to my thighs and her head lowered a little further on my shaft, the mushroom head pushing back into her throat. Her head began bouncing up and down in my lap, her blonde hair billowing out with each downstroke, her big bare boobs mashing against the side of my thigh. Damn, I thought. How'd a sixteen-year-old get so good at sucking cock? I knew I was getting closer to cumming so I put my hands on the back of her head and tried to push her further down on my dick, to make her swallow up more of me, but she almost choked without reaching even half of my length. Tracey pulled her head up, like a diver coming up for air.

"It's too big around, and too long for me. My jaw hurts."

All I could do is nod and concentrate on not spurting my chowder. My shorts were down around my ankles now and Tracey lifted a leg and started to mount me.

"I gave you a ride so now I get to ride you," she giggled, and took my upward-pointing javelin in both hands, guiding it toward her funhouse doors. She fiddled around with me for a moment, positioning my unit just where she wanted it, then lowered herself on me, sighing and closing her eyes. Her big, fat fun pillows pushed against my face. Tracey lifted herself back up a little bit, then pushed down again and my sausage ploughed a little deeper. I grabbed two handfuls of tit, squeezing them tightly and licking her little pink nipples. She sighed again and tried to lower herself further on my shaft. Moving my hands to her hips, I helped her up a little bit, then slammed her back down, burrowing my favorite toy deeper into her.

"Oh, yes! That's totally awesome." It was a funny thing for her to say, and I might have laughed, if I wasn't so intent on burying myself up to my balls. A few more strokes and I was there, and Tracey was screaming and bouncing up and down on my pogo stick, her big blonde hair and big boobs flouncing up and down with our rhythm. She was a heavy girl actually, but life was good.

Tracey's breathing became more rapid and she really started to ride my bucking bronco. I might have been able to make it last a little longer but we were both on the verge so I figured why not cum together? I had a good grip on her smooth ass cheeks and squeezed them together tighter on my erection as our rhythm hit a frantic pace and the whole world seemed to explode.

"OH yes OH yes OH OH OH!" screamed Tracey until her "Ohs" turned into little squeals that slowly lost volume as our rhythm began to wind down. I was still bouncing her up and down, my head resting on the bounty of her mighty chest, and then finally we stopped.

"Awesome," she said.

That was our first after-pool session, but we had many more. After graduation, I was working full time at the swim school, but manged to meet with Tracey quite regularly all summer while still giving most of my free time to Eva. I should have felt a little guilty, two-timing like that, but I didn't. I was young, dumb, and full of enthusiasm.

At age seventeen, just graduated from high school, and regularly porking two beautiful girls, I felt pretty pleased with myself. But up until this point, the sex had been pretty ordinary stuff, really. On the first of September I left for college in the Northwest. And that is when the action would really start to heat up.

End of Part One

10. Kiamo

Kiamo Member

Nice story.

11. dirty1dirty2

dirty1dirty2 Member

Quality stuff for sure

12. eaglespga88

eaglespga88 New Member

Awesome...keep it up. !!

13. ktrout1981

ktrout1981 Active Member

Albums:
    i hope there's going to be more of this... what a great start, i love the realism

14. Corporal Punishment

Working on parts 2 and 3. Hope to have them out soon.

15. ktrout1981

ktrout1981 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm still eagerly awaiting more... is it gonna happen?

16. CorporalPunishment

CorporalPunishment New Member

There should be more

Draft saved Draft deleted