MEMORABLE COMMENTS AFTER THE FIRST LOOK

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: These are among my favourites down through the years.
    GF pulling it out of my pants for the first time:"Is there no end to this?"
    "I don't think we can do this. You need a woman built like The Grand Canyon".
    "Oh my God!! Angela was right. I can only get my hand half way around it".
    Guy at urinal beside me: "Which sporting goods company makes that bat? I don't see any label".
    Nurse shaving me for hernia operation: "Has any girl ever called 911?".
    HS girl friend's first look:"It's--It's--It's a monster!!!"
    "My sister says you're going to represent Canada in the next Olympics". "What do you mean?" "In the 3-legged race".
    First married woman I was with when in HS:"Sweet Jesus!! It'll be up to my collarbones".

2. Imported

Gold Member

Jimbo: My favorite comments down through the years are not so much the "Shock and Awe" stuff as the comments i get that let me know my partner is having mind blowing orgasms.

Incidentally, when are you going to add a real "frame of reference" to your postings by giving us your soft/erect dimensions like most of the other LPSG'ers? Since the average dick size is about 5.5 inches long by about 4.5 around, most of the members of this group have heard terms like "monster", if they are "only" 9" and above because even thoses sizes are quite rare. By the way, i am 10"x7.5" cut erect and 7"x5.5" soft.

3. Imported

Gold Member

China_deSade: :D VERY. . .VERY. . .FUNNY :D

My memorable comment is being at a completely loss
    of words during/after my first viewing of a [extra-]
    large phallus. :-X :p

4. Imported

Gold Member

beckyinfl: Very funny comments, Ax. I think my boyfriend has gotten some of those in the past too, and I'm sure I uttered one or two of those the first time we were together.

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't have a comment about mine that I can remember as memorable. But I have a friend who told me a story about a guy she meet recently and he was on the smaller size. She discribed him as a 6ft tall, muscular and totally hot. They were in bed and she grabbed his crotch. She told me she kept feeling around, but couldn't find it. When he pulled his shorts down, she had to do everything in her power to NOT laugh.

6. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: The all-time favorite was: "How much does that thing weigh?"I'd never thought of that "dimension" before and the concept got me fucking hot! I think I replied something like :"Why don't I drop it on your tongue and we'll figure it out...."
    An always welcome response is:" GOD!Can I touch it?"

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

One of the more asinine remarks I 've come across(Not literally!) was, " Now it's understandable why you can't concentrate clearly: you don't have enough blood for your brain and THAT THING!"

But the most flattering was " OH MY GOD, THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!"

8. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: My late wife never said anything that could be even remotely interpreted as being funny. The first time she saw it, even though I had warned her, she said she felt faint. She was ,however, involved in an incident that was funny, but not for her. We were play-fighting on the bed. She was swinging a pillow and I was trying to pin her down while I was whacking her with my penis. She turned her head just as I swung. My penis caught her right in the face and gave her a black eye. She told people that she had missed the ball while playing catch.
    At Jimbo's request, I will publish my stats. Until the aging process started to set in, I was 17 x 10. At age 69, I am still 13 x 8.5 flaccid [ which by the way has been impossible to hide and has probably caused half the people who meet me to consider me a freak,--someone to avoid ]. My erection at present is no longer quite as hard and is probably an inch or so less in both length and girth. Occasionally, if I have not had sex for a couple of days, a woman [ or at the present it's a girl in her 20's ] can get me to 17 x10 again. Being slightly smaller now has been a blessing in disguise because I can now enter women and girls that have always been that wee bit too small for me before. But as ALWAYS, it's at least 2 hrs. of foreplay and lots of lube. I am only good for one orgasm a day now. Sometimes I'm better off waiting an extra day, but I can usually prolong intercourse for about an hour by pacing myself,--and never while wearing a condom because that's just agony for me. Intercourse was never pleasurable for my wife. She often had to wait a few days until she was no longer raw. Much of our sex life consisted of foreplay. I happen to believe that foreplay is a chance to be wonderfully creative. To me, it's as emotionally satisfying as intercourse. The deepest I've ever penetrated a woman was about 14 in. She was small, but had a gigantic vagina. I was able to pass under her cervix and enter what my urologist confirmed was her "posterior fornix".

9. Imported

Gold Member

erc19: Only one, because I've only been with one girl. So, we were both virgins, and I didn't even know that it was anything really THAT big, lol, so, she pulls it and just kind of gives one of these, :eek:!! And after a decent pause, she got even hornier, and has been ever since ;)!! We've been together two incredible years now.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Dinky: Vietnam 1968, Siagon hooker, maybe 90 pounds dripping wet... when I dropped my drawers se smiled and said something like what do you want to do with that? I showed her and it's true... big girl, big hole, little girl, all hole. She had her girl friend into the room to have some of "Dinky", and I got a two-fer!

11. Imported

Gold Member

parra10: Onya Dinky!

12. Imported

Gold Member

feared: 'it wont fit'
    'i cant do that'
    'where are you thinking of putting that?!'

i remember back when i was in university, i always used to chat people up in bars. one night, i chatted up a girl and bought her a few drinks..awhile later our conversation turned to sex, and she asked about my dick. i told her it was 9 1/2 x 5 1/2in., and she said that was the perfect size..until i told her that was soft.

she didnt believe me at all, so she took me into the women's bathroom and i proved it to her. her expression was priceless (a cross between an "ohmygod" and a - jump back in fear).

13. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: Heard a good one fairly recently I forgot about : "You must have been at the head of the line when god was passing those things out."

14. Imported

Gold Member

james9692000: The best was probably a friend of my girlfriend. After seeing a picture of it, she said, "where does he put it?" Unfortunately, I wasn't there when she shared the picture.

Other amusing remarks include:
    - "I've heard about penises like this, but I've never seen one. Finally."

- "Jesus. You're bigger than my vibrator."

- "This thing really grows. It's a two fister." She followed this with a quick two handed yank.

- "I don't think the dorm freebie condom I broutht will fit."

15. Imported

Gold Member

SizeRulz: From one of my fraternity brothers in the shower:

"Do chicks really let you fuck them with that"? I told him they are only reluctant the first time. (LOL)

16. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: Most memorable from a girl: "I feel like a virgin all over again." By an ex-gf the first time we were having sex and she saw it erect.

Most memorable from a guy friend: Sitting around with a group of guys in my college dorm we were tossing around one of those little plastic footballs. One time the ball bounced off my crotch, I said, "Hey, watch it. That hit my dick." The guy who threw it just laughed and said, "Relax. That thing feels no pain, only pleasure."

17. Imported

Gold Member

SimplyHung: I've gotten:

"This thing makes my hands look tiny."
    "And it's still not completely erect?"
    "You're bigger than my dildo."

Nothing out of the ordinary.

18. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: Even I have to admit the funniest comment I have ever gotten was from a girl in my junior class in high school.

One day out in the parking lot I just happen to be wearing sweatpants after gym class which then was at the very end of the day.

She came up and asked me for a cigarette.
    After standing at my window for a few moments and noticing the outline of my penis she said, Oh my *#&*ing god. I didnt realize how big it was until now. I have noticed before but its a lot different when your up close. I said well please dont freak out on me, handed her the cig and said I will talk to you later. She smiled and said okay.

Kermit

19. Imported

Gold Member

Antin: "That is not going in my ass....how about a blowjob instead?" Which was fine I am not even into anal all that much it was her idea. She said she really liked it when her fiance did it but he was only one of two guys she had ever been with and both were under 5.5 long according to her.

20. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: A girl who was dancing with me at a club tried to give me a Mae West line, "Is that a gun or are you just happy to see me?"

I told her I didn't believe in guns but that she hadn't given me anything to be happy about, yet!

Draft saved Draft deleted