MEMORABLE COMMENTS AFTER THE FIRST LOOK

ace420: Oh God. Did you grow up near a nuclear power plant?

pghcyclist: Several months before, I had been playing strip poker with several people. My friend was dating a woman, and I was with her friend. We all ended up in bed, but nothing happened (well, for me and her friend anyway). The friend was a small women of slight build.

Time passed. I needed a roommate, friend's girlfriend needed a place to stay. Friend went home for Christmas, girlfriend/roommate was horny. She was my first. She began to rub her foot against my crotch, which became erect. As my cock poked above my naval (while wearing pants), she unzipped me and said, "You would have ripped her in two!"

Scott

meathose10: Brings to mind something I heard a few years ago in a locker room. An older man who had kind of been 'loitering' around me and making me uncomfortable caught my eye , looked down atmy thick dangler and said :" Whew! THAT'S a real cunt-ripper." I was taken aback by his use of the C word and graphic description. Other admiring comments have felt flattering. This didn't. I dressed and got out of there......I pride myself on my gentle skill with so much equipment at my disposal. That's the LAST thing I'd want to do.

dable_wi: This morning, I remembered a comment that this guy made when I stepped by his shower stall at a health club in Tampa. He said, "VIVA La Mexico !!" I still don;t understand that, but thought it was funny at the time.

dr_drew2: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=sex;num=1065927469;start=0#5 date=10/12/03 at 23:02:26]The all-time favorite was: "How much does that thing weigh?"I'd never thought of that "dimension" before and the concept got me fucking hot! I think I replied something like :"Why don't I drop it on your tongue and we'll figure it out...."
  An always welcome response is:" GOD!Can I touch it?"  [/quote]

yeah, that's one dimension folks don't mention. too tough to calculate with any accuracy. Gotta love the comments, however. :)

anonymous_pole: This was from the last gal I was with...I had just finished licking her and moved up to put it in...she had never seen it and there were no lights on. She is tiny and I noticed while I was down there that she was super tight,so I told her to guide me in with her hand.She said "don't worry,youre NOT  going to hurt me" and just as she wrapped her hand around it,she took a deep shaky breath and immediately followed that statement with "because you're gonna go slow or I'm gonna hit you over the head with this lamp over here." :eek:

neatski2: lol those are hilarious!!!

I luckily didn't say anything too stupid when I first saw my bf's...

spork: Me- I think we need some more lube.
Her- No, I need a bigger pussy.