LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
looking at the furries thread made me think of a really incredible halloween a number of years back. at a party and hooked up with a really incredible raggedy ann "doll". i was dressed up as a zombie/ghoul. we couldn't wait to get back to my place and our first romp was in costume, second was out of the costumes, but with the makeup still on. it was so incredibly hot, we went at each other for quite awhile. clean up in the shower was a lot of fun too!! she was very petite, fit and a natural strawberry blonde.

Attachments

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I don't dress like a whore for Halloween. I can dress like a whore any day of the week, and sometimes I do. I just go for an awesome costume ;D My husband likes to remember the sex we had in my Lucy in the sky with diamonds costume! haha, that one was fun!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
its just me, but the fantasy costumes always come out. so slut/whore, sexy nurse, vampira, schoolteacher, or go the underage route with schoolgirl or my little raggedy ann friend are always big hits. on a different note, one of the hottest scenes i experienced in a strip club was two hot gals who strolled in dressed to the nines in very formal lady business attire,,,,,

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Is it just me or have you noticed an inordinate amount of women enjoy dressing up as whores for Halloween?

unfortunately so. it gets worse every year... and the costumes get more and more tacky.

Yeah, I don't dress like a whore for Halloween. I can dress like a whore any day of the week, and sometimes I do.

my thoughts exactly!

I've also noticed a fair amount of straight guys who like to dress in drag for Halloween.

i noticed that a few years back when i was at the west hollywood halloween parade. many men were dressed in drag, and some of them came with their wives/girlfriends too.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few friends who loved throwing "theme parties" that frequently involved asking guests to come in costume. TheBF and I have attended a lot of these together, but I think we've only ever had sex once while in costume! He's a big fan of simple nakedness.

That one time we had sex while wearing costumes I was wearing a costume surprisingly similar to this photo, except mine was better because I made mine myself. Yes, I wore a red feathered thing on my head, too, and thigh high fishnet stocking with red ruffled panties.

http://www.sharpersolutions.co.uk/assets/articles/pictures/large/1230117899_1296247578_cancan1.jpg

If anyone knows me, I probably just outed myself. That was a really memorable costume! I know that he really liked it.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few friends who loved throwing "theme parties" that frequently involved asking guests to come in costume. TheBF and I have attended a lot of these together, but I think we've only ever had sex once while in costume! He's a big fan of simple nakedness.

That one time we had sex while wearing costumes I was wearing a costume surprisingly similar to this photo, except mine was better because I made mine myself. Yes, I wore a red feathered thing on my head, too, and thigh high fishnet stocking with red ruffled panties.

http://www.sharpersolutions.co.uk/assets/articles/pictures/large/1230117899_1296247578_cancan1.jpg

If anyone knows me, I probably just outed myself. That was a really memorable costume! I know that he really liked it.
i have a cowboy hat and real leather chaps, how about a couple of drinks in the saloon and then upstairs with you. maybe you will show me your miss kitty!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a cowboy hat and real leather chaps, how about a couple of drinks in the saloon and then upstairs with you. maybe you will show me your miss kitty!!

It's going to be another 6 months before I fit into that corset again! Although wearing it when I'm with child for Halloween could be hilarious, assuming that I could find a corset that will fit me and not squish the baby. :tongue:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I was a jackbooted Nazi stormtrooper once, and I fucked Julius Caesar under his tunic and leather armor.

There may have been something kind of symbolic in that.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex and I went to a pirate party once. He was dressed as a pirate (duh!) and I was his cabin boy (yes boy, not girl). I'd been trying to get him to try anal for years, and on this night I finally convinced him . . . I was a cabin BOY after all.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex and I went to a pirate party once. He was dressed as a pirate (duh!) and I was his cabin boy (yes boy, not girl). I'd been trying to get him to try anal for years, and on this night I finally convinced him . . . I was a cabin BOY after all.

I've had this fantasy! Lots of ones just like this after reading about Mary Read and Anne Bonny.

Sounds like fun!