LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My ex and I went to a pirate party once. He was dressed as a pirate (duh!) and I was his cabin boy (yes boy, not girl). I'd been trying to get him to try anal for years, and on this night I finally convinced him . . . I was a cabin BOY after all.
that's totally hot!! would love to see pics. paging dr. freud, paging dr. sigmund freud

btw "i had been trying to talk him into trying anal sex for years" maybe a new thread, most guys have been bugging or buggering their ladies for years to have a crack at it, so to speak.

yo ho! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKCFDT9ELSg

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only costume sex I ever had was with my ex. She was dressed as a nun (with high heels) and I was a friar. Good lord, the sex (& subsequent pictures we took) were hot, sick, perverted, and had been this Catholic schoolboy's fantasy for years.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that's totally hot!! would love to see pics. paging dr. freud, paging dr. sigmund freud

I didn't even take any :frown1:

btw "i had been trying to talk him into trying anal sex for years" maybe a new thread, most guys have been bugging or buggering their ladies for years to have a crack at it, so to speak.

I'd done anal regularly with previous partners and I was missing it . . .

That song makes me want to get up and dance and now I've got it stuck in my head!

Only costume sex I ever had was with my ex. She was dressed as a nun (with high heels) and I was a friar. Good lord, the sex (& subsequent pictures we took) were hot, sick, perverted, and had been this Catholic schoolboy's fantasy for years.

At least you were smart enough to take pictures!

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
c'mon people! more stories, i know they are out there, i have seen you at halloween! where's my little cheerleader naughty girl? or little bo-peep??

Ok, here's one story from a few years ago. I shaved my whole body, except for the top of my head. My hairdresser gave me a gender-ambiguous cut with bright pink highlights. A friend did my makeup.

I dressed like a slutty schoolgirl -- short pink plaid skirt, black fishnet stockings, black cami top. I flirted, I danced, and I rubbed up against various guys at the party (ok, I had a few drinks, too).

I don't think anyone knew that I was shaved smooth everywhere. Nor did they know about the frilly lacy panties under my skirt. Although I know a few were trying to get a peek. :biggrin1:

HB

PS -- One other year, I had a costume that got me even more attention. If I see enough inspiring stories here in this thread, maybe I'll share that one. :tongue:

Free love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is one of my favorite times of year. Every year, I buy my wife a different sexy outfit. It's better than Valentine's Day by far for me! Anyway, this year I had bought my Halloween costume, which is Hercules. I bought my wife a sexy goddess costume. I had come home and put mine on. My kids went across the street to go play at the neighbor's house. I chided my wife into putting on her sexy Greek goddess costume. Now I am getting justifiably horny. But my wife is not into it. "We'll play later," she says. But she's in this near sheer short skirted white little outfit. And I am feeling very amorous. We start kind of fooling around and now I'm thinking I'm going to get lucky.
Just then our doorbell rings and my Mormon neighbor and four of her kids are standing there, with my kids. She looks at me, sees my getup, then looks and sees my wife in her little outfit (no bra on, so her cleavage is sticking out prominently) and she says "well, I could come back later..."
I tell her it's OK, no big deal, let the kids in and let them play. Obviously, no action for me. But the look on her face was priceless!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, here's one story from a few years ago. I shaved my whole body, except for the top of my head. My hairdresser gave me a gender-ambiguous cut with bright pink highlights. A friend did my makeup.

I dressed like a slutty schoolgirl -- short pink plaid skirt, black fishnet stockings, black cami top. I flirted, I danced, and I rubbed up against various guys at the party (ok, I had a few drinks, too).

I don't think anyone knew that I was shaved smooth everywhere. Nor did they know about the frilly lacy panties under my skirt. Although I know a few were trying to get a peek. :biggrin1:

HB

PS -- One other year, I had a costume that got me even more attention. If I see enough inspiring stories here in this thread, maybe I'll share that one. :tongue:
you are a horny little slut! and loving it!!

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Memorable....

badhalloweencostume.jpg