Memorable sex...

sweetleaf: my own favourite memories of sex have all included the reality of my large penis, most notably in turning on my girlfriend so much as the thought, and visualization of my penis has taken her to great heights. hearing her moan and mention how big it is turns us both on, thus provoking great sex. am i just being self focused, or does anyone else agree that a large penis contributes to great sex, examples would be most welcome.thanks

Icarus213: I don't think that's self-centered at all. Part of the joy of sex is feeling erotic to yourself and to your partner. Having a big cock is a tool to do that with, and enjoying that reality is what makes it good- just like any other way you are built is a way you can enjoy your own unique experience.

One of the great things about LPSG is seeing guys who take pleasure in their penis size, and see their bodies as erotic to themselves. Enjoy the experience!

-J

Donk: I have a thought that is a little different, but similar. Also at the risk of sounding arrogant or self-focused, but this is a forum for honest discussion about our thoughts, right? My thought is that sex with me, whether good or bad, long term or one night stand, will always wind up being a memorable experience for the girl.

Unless the girl is a size queen who makes a habit of seeking out and bedding well-hung man, odds are that my 11" penis is the biggest she has ever had or probably will ever have. Even if I'm not performing at my best, I know that my penis will stand out in her mind as something unique compared to all the other averag-sized penises she has seen. I often hear guys comment that they worry about whether a girl is going to mentally compare their size to past lovers and how they would measure up. Again not to be arrogant, but it is somehow reassuring to be "that horsehung guy" instead of the guys wondering how they measure up against "that guy".

MichaelWith11: I agree.....

I believe Johnny Carson once said in an interview - or perhaps on the Tonight Show - that the best thing about having money is not having to worry about having enough money. The same principle holds true here, I expect. Given certain values society seems to instill in us, it's nice not to have to worry about either being big enough or being much smaller than some other well-hung lover a woman may have encountered. It relieves us of those worries without necessarily feeding into the "I'm bigger, so I must be better" mentality that we must all try to shed if we have it.

Michael

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's all keep in mind that a big cock doesn't make one better in bed unless he knows what to do with it. Memorable, yes, but not necessarily good. I've known some dudes who had big schlongs, but were complete duds. They thought that being well-hung entitled them to just lie there and be serviced. I prefer a guy who is more participatory. Conversely, I've known some guys with more standard issue sized equipment who were phenomenal sexual partners. If you are both sexually skilled and cocked like a bull, that can be a winning combination; consider yourself a prize! ;) But never let yourself fall into the mindset that it's good just because it's big; it goes a lot deeper (well, you know what I mean!) than that.

wondering: After 20 years of marriage, I have long abandoned the effort of making every lovemaking session with my wife memorable. However, this afternoon was unique. It was rather slow at the office, so I announced that I was leaving and would be back in about an hour or two. I went home. My wife was removing the wallpaper in the master bedroom. Things looked hopeless.

But I finally got her between the sheets. She was as cold as an ice cube. I even made a comment about necrophilia. Her hands were like ice. She gently stroked my balls with her ice cold hands, and I had an orgasm that was truly memorable.

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced anything like this. I don't know how you would set up a scenario like this, maybe building a snowman as foreplay.

chipster: Peter,

Glad you mentioned the sensation of cold hands. I always hear about hot, sweaty sex, but for me, cold hands are a real turn-on. If my gf gets out of bed for a glass of water or to use the bathroom, I can't wait for her to return with cold hands and immediately apply them to me. It doesn't last long. She warms right up, but those first few moments are great!

look9989: Sex with Gail was great because I could easily reach her cervix and she seemed to like it way inside.  After the first time, she told me she was sore for weeks afterward.  She started complaining after we had dated for a few months that sex caused her pain around her bladder (!?).  Ironically, Gail was a sexually active woman and had had children--not exactly a virgin.  Some women seem to have much deeper vaginas than others, but there is nothing more fun than reaching the cervix.

wondering: Recently, my wife and I were making love, when she launched a thunderous petard. The sensation of the warm vibrating wind against my balls was exciting. But the ensuing full body paroxysms caused by her hysterical cachinnation created quite a ride for me. It was memorable, but I wouldn't recommend it as a regimen.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=wondering link=board=sex;num=1038778860;start=0#8 date=10/11/03 at 19:05:11]Recently, my wife and I were making love, when she launched a thunderous petard. The sensation of the warm vibrating wind against my balls was exciting.  But the ensuing full body paroxysms caused by her hysterical cachinnation created quite a ride for me. It was memorable, but I wouldn't recommend it as a regimen.[/quote]

Sepudonuts! :D

Pecker

(I must admit that she made a religious man out of me. I now believe in hell.)

gigantikok: [quote author=wondering link=board=sex;num=1038778860;start=0#8 date=10/11/03 at 19:05:11]Recently, my wife and I were making love, when she launched a thunderous petard. The sensation of the warm vibrating wind against my balls was exciting.  But the ensuing full body paroxysms caused by her hysterical cachinnation created quite a ride for me. It was memorable, but I wouldn't recommend it as a regimen.[/quote]
??? ??? ???

...huh?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=wondering link=board=sex;num=1038778860;start=0#8 date=10/11/03 at 19:05:11]Recently, my wife and I were making love, when she launched a thunderous petard. The sensation of the warm vibrating wind against my balls was exciting.[/quote]

Exciting? :eek: I would think that somone farting on my nuts during sex would be memorable for all the wrong reasons!

SpeedoGuy: No kiddin.

That warm wind and its afteraffect is not my cup'o tea.
:eek:

SG

tigerwolf: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1038778860;start=0#11 date=10/11/03 at 23:03:32]

Exciting? :eek:  I would think that somone farting on my nuts during sex would be memorable for all the wrong reasons!
[/quote]

I have to say I'd agree wholeheartedly. That's kinda nasty expressing flatulence during sex. I mean, I understand its a natural function of the body etc, but I mean.. if it slipped out, that's fine, but to enjoy it? Ugh.

aussiechick63: I'm just hoping he meant it was a fanny fart. Otherwise I'm grossed out that anyone would find that enjoyable.
There are certain times you just should show respect and not fart and lovemaking is one of those times for me.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a girlfriend who when she came hard would lose control of some of her bodily functions. Holding a fart in was the least of her worries. It didn't gross me out and it didn't turn me on, but if it turns you on, there are web sites that cater to that fetish.

jerkin4-10: to add a little humor to this...the GREAT david lee roth of van halen once said...'i used to have a drug problem...now i have plenty of money'... my wife says that having sex with someone with a big cock is not the do all, be all, end all of sex...we separated for about a year and she just had a run of large guys...9" and over...
some just werent worth a shit..and some were great..
its just all how you use what you have...and your attitude towards your lover...me..i probably shouldnt be here...[7 x 6]...but she has passed out on me many times from cumming so much...treat your partner the way they want to be treated and it will always be memorable...jeffy s 2 cents :)

AnonyMs: If you are in a long term relationship, all sorts of things happen in bed, including unintentional flatulence. Peter, I applaud your good humor over what happened and am glad you and your wife can turn a lemon into lemonaide, so to speak!

gicast: Hey wondering and Chipster! What's with the cold, guys? I had drank some ice water and was sucking on the ice, then I decided to put him in my mouth... he definately had a reaction, but I'm not so sure he really liked it. IS it intense good, or bad good? I'm probably not being clear but I can't help it.

Should I try it more? Or do some guys really hate it?? Comments please. :-/