Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Other than kidnapping you and subjecting you to torture, no plans ;) But seriously, just gonna head to the gym and maybe have some hot dogs while I watch the Cubs game (double torture is the hot dogs and the Cubs).

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same thought as JacobFox - BUT not to torture BUT to caress and hold U!

btw - let's not say: "Happy Memorial Day" - but remember with gratitude all those who's lives were lost so we can live here in USA!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every year on Memorial Day I make donations in my mother, father and brother's name to 3 different organizations. I also made fried chicken, potato salad, baked beans and watermelon and mint and will go to Central Park for a picnic with friends. Later we all come back here for homemade ice cream and angel food cake with blueberries.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the memorial day?
I have never heard about it?
And HAPPY Memorial Day!!!!
(I believe you celebrate it)

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the memorial day?
I have never heard about it?
And HAPPY Memorial Day!!!!
(I believe you celebrate it)

Memorial Day is observed to remember the soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen (and women) who have fought for the US, and is especially celebrated for those who have given the ultimate sacrifice- their lives.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every year on Memorial Day I make donations in my mother, father and brother's name to 3 different organizations. I also made fried chicken, potato salad, baked beans and watermelon and mint and will go to Central Park for a picnic with friends. Later we all come back here for homemade ice cream and angel food cake with blueberries.

[Hatches plot to become one of nudey's friends and garner coveted Central Park Picnic invite. Stage one of plan: obtain affordable housing in Manhattan......]

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was about to bump this thread yesterday when all the brouhaha happened with the site.
So I've taken care of my donations this year and I just finished making a cherry pie and homemade ice cream. I'm making fried chicken and potato salad and watermelon and blueberries and baked beans for tomorrow. I've been thinking about all the people I miss and am grateful for their presence in my life who helped me become the person I am.
I was at the Metropolitan Museum yesterday and something happened that reminded me of Jason_Els and it made me smile.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm working all weekend, which actually isn't so bad as it is the best time this month for me to earn money.

I was invited to a pool party which I had every intention of attending until a friend's partner was rushed by ambulance to the hospital due to pancreatic and/or kidney problems; I would up comforting him, instead.