Memories of  a horse hung pal Part IV

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

stanbak: He was moaning thankfully as she collapsed back on the bed after her effort. He climbed onto the bed next to her and rested a while also while I tried to take in all that I had seen so far. I figured the show, as unbelievable as it had been, was over for at least a while. But then started to play with her tits and pussy again. She reached down and suddenly exclaimed in disbelief” You’re as hard as ever!” I could not believe it either. He was STILL rock hard and big as a fuckin fence post! He smiled broadly and said something like “I told you if you did a good job pleasuring me I would reward you,” followed by a confident laugh. He rolled her over facing the end of the bed and hauled up that tight, round little ass into the air. She was begging him to fuck her silly but he was teasing her mercilessly by pushing his cock head in half way, circling it around and then pulling out. She would try to slide down on him when he was barely inside, but he would hold her tiny waist with his huge hands and not let her slid down more that an inch, and then he would pull her off entirely! She was going insane with the torture and I saw that her pussy lips were dripping with her own juices again! I was so impressed how he had this bombshell girl-who normally had guys eating out of her hand - begging him to fuck her! He let her slid herself onto his full head and started to slide her off again as she was begging him “please no! let me have it” when he let go of her waist. Grinding her hips and letting out this glorious scream of pleasure and relief she vigorously slid herself WAY down his shaft. I could not believe my eyes, as she had taken in a LOT of his monster cock. Not all the way to the hilt-I doubt any girl could do that her first time with him-but she only left a couple of inches outside her.

I was going back and forth from my two viewpoints crawling on my hands and knees from one closet door to the other one. From one I had an almost straight on look at her face as she moaned and screamed in rapture and her big tits swung from her slender torso. From the other end I could see him slamming into her pussy from the side. He let her grind away on his huge member for a while until she was building to yet another orgasm when he took strong hold of her hips and started to seriously plow into her. She came in what I figured must have been a huge cluster of climaxes that just stretched on and on. He just kept ramming her, and she just kept screaming for more. She came again and again, until after he had been going for what seemed like another half hour, she had collapsed her head and chest onto the bed and was just moaning and crying -like she had overdosed on the pleasure- while he held her ass up and continued to pound her pussy with his giant cock. Finally, when I was afraid she was about to faint from the over stimulation, my friend arrived at his third and final climax, unloading another huge volume into her until she was filled, and then pulling out to eject his last few thick shots onto her lower back.

He let her hips fall down onto the bed and she rolled herself up in the sheets and just cooed and whimpered with pleasure. My friend got up and turned the lights down almost all the way and got back in bed. I was still dumbfounded at what I had seen. Danielle’s gorgeous naked body, her perfect tits, ass and pussy, her huge intense climaxes so numerous I could not guess how many she had experienced, and my friend’s gigantic cock and balls that had performed like a super stud for almost two hours. After being lost in these thoughts for a while, I finally started to wonder how I was going to get out! Soon though I heard him get out of bed and turn on a low light. He came over to the closet, slid the door open quietly and motioned for me to crawl out. Danielle was seriously sound asleep in the bed, and when I was well out of the room he came out having put a robe on and closed the bedroom door.

I asked him if she would get suspicious and he said not to worry, that he expected her to sleep for a while. Then he said “Hey, its time for the late, late Sportscenter isn’t it?” So we turned on ESPN while he drank a jar of juice and I had a beer, I think I finally said something stupid sounding like “That was awesome! Thanks for the birthday present.” He was not looking at me, but I cold see him smiling. He said sort of nonchalantly” glad you enjoyed it, she’s a pretty nice piece of ass.” And then it hit me: while my friend had obviously had an awesome night performing in ways us average guys can never approach and getting to screw a girl more beautiful and sexy than most guys will ever even get to know-much less date-this was nothing extra special to him. Just another mind-blowing night of sex with a hot chick who would no doubt be begging him for more in the future, while he, confident in his massive dick and ability to perform like a super stud in the bed, cold enjoy her pleasures again if he wanted, or move on to another sexual conquest. (What a lucky bastard!)

My apologies for dragging this account on far too long. I have a lot of other memories from my times with him, from Jr. High through college and beyond. Some funny, some amazing, some shocking and all guaranteed to make us mere mortal men (and those of us sadly not even up to par in size) envious. If you want to chat more about any of this, just leave a reply message with your email address. Or write me direct at stanbak@yahoo.com.

2. Imported

Gold Member

3. Imported

Gold Member

jwats1968: Stan, just chiming in here: more stories about your experiences with your horse hung friend....definitely!!!

This is great stuff! Keep posting to the stories forum!

4. littleone

littleone New Member

it was incredible so nice

5. Brute

Brute New Member

Albums:
    Anybody know what happened to part 3?

6. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Part II didn't show in the search, but I found it (along with parts I & II) on one of the last pages of Fictitious Stories.

Draft saved Draft deleted