Men’s underwear colour

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Kevin_uk, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Kevin_uk

Kevin_uk New Member

I wear a lot of pink for work; I mean shirts, ties & sometimes cuff links. One of the girls I work with told me pink is a sign of masculinity on a man. She told me her boyfriend had bought a pair of pink striped boxer shorts and how sexy they looked.

Other people I work with have mixed feelings about it. I haven’t told her what types of underwear I buy but she’s probability curious because of the standard of my clothes.

Do people here think that people get curious about what underwear people wear based on the standard of their dress, and is underwear colour a symbol of either fashion or sexuality?

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I know that in a locker room, and sexuality has no bearing on this, when I wear some non-standard colour like red, or a canary yellow, or funky patterns, for underwear, guys look. I thought there were going to be several heart attacks the time I wore a pair of pink briefs (American Apparel has briefs in every color of the rainbow, from chartreuse to violet). Also, funky styles, like my tie-backs, from Brooks Bros. draw unusual attention too.

3. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    Short answer is yes - I get a hard on when I put on new underware and can spend hours picking what to buy.

I often thing about what type of underware women have on but not men.

4. digitalhunk007

Fashion is my middle name when it comes to underwear. LOL

My default colors of underwear are black, navy/royal blue, and charcoal. But usually, I'll wear (almost) every color in the spectrum: green, grey, oatmeal, light yellow, red, wine, teal, blue, purple, etc.

I also love funky and psychedelic patterns on underwear—especially on thong and string-bikini underwear. Pinstripes, abstracts, paint splatters, crosshatch, polka-dot, paisley, checkered, animal/reptile prints, etc. I'll wear anything that attracts my attention and looks funky.

As for white, I love white. But only on Calvin Klein underwear. If I'm going to wear white on anything else, then I'll just go wear an old fashioned full cut brief—something that I haven't worn since I was 14.

And pink? I'm still trying to find my place in the sun with anything pink. I won't wear anything pink unless if it's made by Aussie Bum.

5. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

90 pct of mine are grey or white. but when i wore red hanes boxer briefs to an underwear party at a club a few years ago, i was hooked up within 20 minutes. colors work, as long as they are not too over the top.

6. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    color and patterns are extrememly sexy on 20 somethings and in the catalogues but, give me a nice pair of tight (NOT BAGGY) whites for an immediate rise!

7. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I prefer tight and grey briefs. Other than that, loose fitting boxers, but I prefer briefs more :biggrin1:

8. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

I like loose boxers, just me personally. As to the issue of color: As with most things I own, I like a hard medium-dark (darker than cobalt blue) masculine blue (not navy blue, that's too dark). But, in full disclosure, most of my underwear, the walls and ceilings in my house, some of my furniture in my house is that color. I just like it.

9. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tie-backs?
    Pics please!

10. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Most of my underwear is various colored boxers. I really like high contrast briefs (where the piping is different than the fabric material) and cute patterns. I bought my friend some Ginch Gonch boxer briefs with a fire truck pattern because they were so adorable :)

11. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, I had an answer for this thread...and it was brilliant...then I hit your photo posts thinking "What does this guy look like again"...and I saw that ass shot of yours again. I totally lost my thought. That is the sexiest ass...DAM... The rest of you...check it out...sorry to derail the thread here but it needed to be stated again....SWEEEEEEET

12. chefman

chefman Member

I am a man of the 80's and wear low rise briefs in black , grey or blue. My son always goofs on my undies and actually bought me boxers for the last two Christmases----Boxers are too loose--I like my boys to have a house.

13. chris4869

chris4869 New Member

Albums:
    I like wearing colored underwear, but 90% of mine are boring white briefs. :confused: I guess the colored ones fade after a few washes, and get thrown out.

Off topic: I've tried boxers a while back, and I really love them, but I have a hard time jogging in them at the gym. I've tried going "commando" too, and OMG it feels spectacular and free, but then I have the same problem at the gym.

14. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    Black, White, and Gray boxer briefs. I stick to the basics.

15. Gisella

Gold Member

Well everyday use I like briefboxers..any color no prints or discret ones.

To striptease soon and sexy my way...small low rise speedo alike undies, black and dark colors. Or go simple walk with me near by without nada under sweatpants while with a hardon.

16. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    pink is fucking sexy...

17. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    I asked once for red boxers (they say that red is good for envy) but they only had white, black, dark blue, ligth blue (exept for black i have at least one of each color).
    When i was buying my sunga (some kind of speedo) they had all the colors but i picked green the girl of the shop told me that she likes when we use light colors (i guess that you can tell better whats in there that way).

I dont know if i would have the courage to use a pink boxer.

18. 1ceman

1ceman New Member

For the most part, my underwear is either blue, white, gray or black.

However, I do have a few odd pairs: some green briefs, various striped bikinis, a red pair of boxers and then the pink elephant thong. Obviously the latter isn't the kind of thing I'm wearing to the gym...

19. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Black and white are standard issue. Pink sends a message...

20. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I do wear underwear, it is usually heather grey boxer briefs. Not too sure about the pink underwear thing...though I guess for special occassions, like maybe this Valentine's Day for my bf.
    BTW, I totally agree that novice_btm has one of the sweetest, if not the sweetest butt on this site. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted