Men’s underwear colour

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear print boxers (I also don't have to worry about the colors comiing thru (as you do in some pants (nothing stranger than seeing a man (or woman) in thin slacks and see the wierd underwear patterns seeing thru)

my wife used to go crazy seeing me in (snug) white briefs...they never stayed on long (and it was a turn on to it all 'packed in'...

duncan_butlin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What? Over an hour with no response? What on earth is going on, here?
Come on boys -- why won't you do as I told you?
If I shout any louder I'll burst my seams.

Ah, but perhaps you ARE doing it -- now there's a thought. Well done.

I can tell men what to do, because I am actually the female part of a man (on temporary release). Only women know how to control a man, and his wife is not with him at the moment, poor fella, so he has had to let me speak instead. If he had no woman to talk to at all, he'd only be half a man! So he has set me free as a substitute, until his real 'she' returns.

Sounds strange? -- but it's not only me, you know. NO man can speak seriously on the Internet -- he knows he'd have no effect. Those men still talking may look like men -- but they're acting like women, every single one of them. So listen, men -- think carefully, before you next open your mouth. You could be putting your foot in it!
===============================

What? I hear nothing . . .
NOW what is holding you back?

But wait, can it be? What could the silence mean? Are they fed up? -- or are they just pausing for thought?

No, it truly is a miracle: they've become too wise to talk.
Wow, the strong, silent type -- just what I like.

Well then, so be it -- will any women talk to me?
Don't be shy -- I'm only a woman.

Yours sincerely,

duncan_butlin1@mac.com

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the fitted boxer look but sometimes I sit on my nuts. I don't want to think about it every time I sit down. Undergear makes a great brief called the CONTOUR #a063.

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have mostly different solid colors:dk blue, dk green, couple red, of course black and greys. some print boxers/trunks (ginchgonch etc). I prefer 2xist and aussiebum trunk style or boxerbriefs.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i almost exclusively wear those american apparel briefs or boxer briefs that come in all the crazy colors. I've got pink, lavendar, whatever. my girlfriend thinks it's hot, and so do other female friends. I think it's a generational thing - I wear lots of bright colors, including pink - and I think some people get it and for some people it comes off as "gay" (like I care....). I find the older guys I work with are the ones who would not be caught dead in anything pink, or colorful, or daring. Younger dudes get it more, but not all of them. And, of course, there are exceptions to these generalizations! Some older (than me) men do understand the power of a pink shirt and nice suit, or a pink polo!

7.5inchjacker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well for me it has to be grey....

black is sexy but a pain as white marks are ultra visible on them whereas white ones you cant see any stains at all.

grey is the best compromise

BigDickJoey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pink underwear would look weird on a guy if you ask me...

I go with plaid or other patterns for boxers for everyday wear, have a few charcoal/dark blue/maroon bikinis for sex parties and stuff like that, and white and gray briefs and boxer briefs for the gym and sports...