Men 4 mwm

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all, I'm looking to start a group for married men who want to discretely explore their curiosities about jerking or sucking another man. I'm in Longview Texas, but this group would be for the East Texas area. Please let me know if you are interested, or if you'e ever started a group like this and have any helpful advise. Have a great day.

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always fantasized about a mmf threesome, but my wife' not into anything like that. I'd love to feel my cock rubbing against another one inside a hot wet pussy! I'd also like to be sucking her swollen clit while her pussy is being fucked, then have him cum on her clit while I continue licking it!

Zack Terry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey all, I'm looking to start a group for married men who want to discretely explore their curiosities about jerking or sucking another man. I'm in Longview Texas, but this group would be for the East Texas area. Please let me know if you are interested, or if you'e ever started a group like this and have any helpful advise. Have a great day.
I need my white cock sucked in Longview!

michnickle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello I'm so glad to see someone in East Texas with similar interests. I am interested in sucking someone's dick. And making them unload in my mouth and maybe I'd like to feel their dick head in my ass....although i think just a few strokes would get me off.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Not in Texas but definitely am a married man who wants to discretely, very descreetly, explore his curiosities about jerking or sucking another man.