Men and boobs

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This one goes to all the ladies here.

I know that the subject may have been approached before in some other thread, so I apologize if I'm repeating.

What do you ladies think of the way men tend to "handle" your "girls"?
Do you think we fondle too roughly? Don't dedicate enough time on teasing? Tease too much? Should we lick it for longer periods than sucking on your nipples? Do we caress them properly? What kind of attention does it for you most?

Any other questions other man can think of regarding this are welcome. Let's see if we can get to know how to properly look after those lovely pairs of delights we are so fond of :biggrin1:

Ladies, share your knowledge/wishes/advice with us:tongue: pleeeeeeeeeease.

Ruth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love having my nipples sucked & my tits being fondled, licked & squeezed for ages, i also love having a huge cock in my cleavage so i can lick & suck the end of it !!
My tits are the way to my pussy !!!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its completely an individual preference, same as the way a guy jacks off or gets a hand job. maybe he goes slow, fast, really firm grip, not so firm grip, - sensitivity levels vary widely- for breasts too. some women really like someone rough housing their babies, but me, well, that hurts. and the only way to get the answer is communicate with your partner.....:wink:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Its completely an individual preference, same as the way a guy jacks off or gets a hand job. maybe he goes slow, fast, really firm grip, not so firm grip, - sensitivity levels vary widely- for breasts too. some women really like someone rough housing their babies, but me, well, that hurts. and the only way to get the answer is communicate with your partner.....:wink:

Sassy is 100% right,
evereyone is different.
communicate, and be available to listen :)
D

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sassy is 100% right,
evereyone is different.
communicate, and be available to listen :)
D

Oh, I do and I am :smile:
For mr, comunication is one of the cornerstones of a relationship. But I was just trying to figure out if there is something like a "common mistake" men might do when it comes to caressing boobs. I'm thinking about that scene in that movie with MEl Gibson where he can read women's minds and he's in bed with one of them, groping her breasts and twisting them like crazy and you can hear herself thinking "yes, they are attached to my body" :biggrin1:

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love how guys handle my boobs, especially when they try to fit one in each hand and fondle them. The only thing I don't like is having my nipples played with if I'm not aroused enough, that makes me feel uncomfortable.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, looking at your pictures I can understand the attention your nipples might get ;o)
Those are some incredibly lovely breasts you have, BlunderWoman.

PS: no discredit for yours, SassySpy, they would also look good in my hands =P
ooooooooooops... maybe I'm pushing it =/

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has it ever happened that you started to feel bored about a guy being too cautious and just grabbed his hands and placed them where you wanted, showing him how to do it? =P

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed that it varies drastically. And it has nothing to do with breast or nipple size. Some busty women don't get much out of having them fondled. Some girls with A cups require it.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has it ever happened that you started to feel bored about a guy being too cautious and just grabbed his hands and placed them where you wanted, showing him how to do it? =P

Lol. One time, while things were moving along nicely, and i was feeling like some roughness, i asked him to pinch my boobs & nipples. He gently touched them for about 3 seconds, then went back to pumping.

I asked again, more strongly and the same thing happened again, though he lightly pinched this time - then back to pumping. (This is from a guy who supposedly loved boobs too - he just couldn't spend any time on them during sex - he was too "busy" i guess).

I was getting mad at this point, so i ended up grabbing his hand roughly, and taking his fingers and pinching my nipple with his fingers so hard that i made myself yelp. He got the picture at that point, but still had trouble pinching hard enough. Aaarg. I guess some guys just can't do rough. :)

My damn ex-Dom has spoiled me for soft play. grrr. :p

Anyway, my boobs are my favorite part of my body, and i would love a guy to actually spend time on them - soft OR rough. *sigh*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:tongue: When I was younger this was more of a problem than it is now. I hve large nipples which guys love to focus on. This is fine as they're very sensitive, but I HATE when men start turning and twisting them like knobs on a Hamm radio!

I had a guy put his mouth over my nips and lick so lightly I almost couldn't feel him. Apparently a past lover had told him this was great. For me it was an annoying tease. I politely told him he could suck harder I wouldn't break. When he didn't do as I asked, I pushed his head down gently and told him to suck harder. He got the hint.:biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wifes nipples get hard when I use my fingers to stimulate them but when I start sucking on them my hot mouth makes her nipples go back to being flat. Has anyone experienced or have this condition, I don't really want to say it is a problem?

I love erect nipples, I could spend hours stimulating a womans breasts. There is nothing finer than having a woman present her breasts and nipples for my attention.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a guy put his mouth over my nips and lick so lightly I almost couldn't feel him.

I find this unsatisfying as well. The tongue is a muscle, flex it. Firm strokes and flicks feel best for me.

My wifes nipples get hard when I use my fingers to stimulate them but when I start sucking on them my hot mouth makes her nipples go back to being flat. Has anyone experienced or have this condition, I don't really want to say it is a problem?

I experience this if the guy isn't sucking firmly enough. What gets my nipples hardest is to have them suckled with the tongue pressing them hard against the roof of his mouth. That sends jolts of pleasure straight to my clit.