Men and boobs

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love my breasts played with, but they are not very sensitive so I need firmer pressure before it really feels good. I like it when he sucks my whole areola into his mouth and flicks my erect nipple with his tongue. He told me recently that those 'flicks' are him spelling the ABC's. lol I hope that doesn't mean he's bored!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with Sassy, DJG, aloofman and the others who have said every woman is different. But if I were to name one common mistake men make with our breasts, it would be not spending enough time stimulating them (relative to time spent doing other things during lovemaking).

My opinion is based things I've heard other women say, as well as a recent poll that, of course, I can't find any info about now. But I think it said 70% of women surveyed wished men would stimulate our breasts more.

On a more personal note, my nipples have never been very sensitive. For most of my adult life, I'd heard and read about women being so sensitive there that some could orgasm from breast stimulation alone. And I really felt that I was abnormal or maybe even defective because I just wasn't turned on or stimulated by light sucking, fondling, or licking.

But I have learned a few things over the past several years. One is that my breasts (and especially nipples) are very much an erogenous zone, if they are stimulated in the right way. For me, this requires biting or hard pinching. Anything else is pretty much a waste of time.

As far as how I like my breasts handled overall, I love it when a man is rough with them, but I'm into rough sex. I also love compliments on my breasts -- it makes me hot when I know my man likes the way I look and feel, and tells me about it.

Oh, and I also love falling asleep with my lover's hand on one of my breasts. It makes me feel wanted, appreciated, and loved.

And finally:

(disclaimer -- I know a lot of people are turned off by the following -- so if you're not into BDSM, please feel free not to read the rest of this post).

I've recently learned that "nipple torture" can make my nipples far more sensitive -- probably on a par with those of "normal" women. The use of clothespins or clamps on my nipples is very arousing to both my Master and me, and he can be quite wicked. But I've learned I can take far more pain there than I originally believed, and my pussy just doesn't lie about what it does to me.

It seems the nastier he gets, the wetter and more turned on I get (now I've really gone and done it -- after he reads this, I know he'll get nastier still). :rolleyes:

Anyway, after I've had my nipples tortured a few times in one day or evening, they become very sensitive, even to the touch or lightest caress or flick of the tongue. The first time I experienced this, I thought, "Now I finally know what other women feel like." But my nipples have to take some serious abuse first before I get to experience that kind of sensitivity.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and I also love falling asleep with my lover's hand on one of my breasts. It makes me feel wanted, appreciated, and loved.

This is our favorite way of going to sleep, with my right hand cupping my wifes left breast when we spoon. I have large hands and her breast fits so nicely in the cup of my hand.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-it
My wifes nipples get hard when I use my fingers to stimulate them but when I start sucking on them my hot mouth makes her nipples go back to being flat. Has anyone experienced or have this condition, I don't really want to say it is a problem?

I experience this if the guy isn't sucking firmly enough. What gets my nipples hardest is to have them suckled with the tongue pressing them hard against the roof of his mouth. That sends jolts of pleasure straight to my clit.

Thank you, it is nice to know that someone else experiences this. My wife doesn't like me sucking very hard on her breasts and nipples unless she is extremely aroused. I will try your suggestion of pressing her nipple into the roof of my mouth with my tongue. It will be interesting to see if that will work for her. Unfortunately she is gone for the weekend so I will have to wait.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed that it varies drastically. And it has nothing to do with breast or nipple size. Some busty women don't get much out of having them fondled. Some girls with A cups require it.

I think this may be more often the case than not. So guys, give us small busted gals a chance! (although thankfully I am bigger than an A cup now!)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, sorry if I offended any actual A-cup gals out there. If you're slim that's fine (I used to be a slim gal with an A cup). Me, I'm not slim, so an A cup on me would look ridiculous. I've always wished I was bigger though.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(disclaimer -- I know a lot of people are turned off by the following -- so if you're not into BDSM, please feel free not to read the rest of this post).

I've recently learned that "nipple torture" can make my nipples far more sensitive -- probably on a par with those of "normal" women. The use of clothespins or clamps on my nipples is very arousing to both my Master and me, and he can be quite wicked. But I've learned I can take far more pain there than I originally believed, and my pussy just doesn't lie about what it does to me.

It seems the nastier he gets, the wetter and more turned on I get (now I've really gone and done it -- after he reads this, I know he'll get nastier still). :rolleyes:

Anyway, after I've had my nipples tortured a few times in one day or evening, they become very sensitive, even to the touch or lightest caress or flick of the tongue. The first time I experienced this, I thought, "Now I finally know what other women feel like." But my nipples have to take some serious abuse first before I get to experience that kind of sensitivity.

First off, i like the idea of the disclaimer. Thanks, i should try to remember that. It seems i have grossed people out with my bdsm kinks before.

AND it's SO nice to come across another submissive/slave! I was beginning to think i was the only one! And to think i was actually thinking of bowing out of this group because of it. I seem to be too kinky for most.

Anyway, that is an interesting observation about nipple torture. It's been three years since my Dom & i broke up, so i don't quite remember if i had the same sort of reaction. But then again, my nipples are opposite to yours.

My nipples have always been so sensitive, that i did not want to be touched. It didn't feel nice - it felt gross. My left one especially. It actually hurt to be touched even gently. It wasn't until my Master forced touch - and pinching hard to boot, that i realized the same. That my nipples WERE an erogenous zone.

Now, not only do i like my nipples to be touched, but pinched and twisted. With suitable warmup with a regular guy, but of course a Dom can do whatever the hell he wants! ;-)

So, thank you for posting this. I will have to experiment with your theory. :smile:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting thread, .....as for me, i love when a guy spends lots of time sucking my nipples ( I can actually have a great orgasm if the guy is a boob and nipp conaisseur) !!! I do not like my breasts fondled rough, nor do i like clamps ( bdsm type) on my nipps as well. Being very dominant in the bedroom I tend to enjoy light feather touch and gentle sucking as to opposed to rough. I wish i could find a man who is a freak about large breasts and freaky large nipples **sighs**

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<clip> I wish i could find a man who is a freak about large breasts and freaky large nipples **sighs**

Hello fellow Canadian! I really can't imagine how you managed to miss all the men who are freaks about large breasts. Aren't pretty well ALL straight men that way? :wink:

And as for the very large nipples, have you found it really that much of a problem? Do men not find them appealing? I can't imagine why not. I would think that very large nipples would fit your lovely orbs to a T. It would be most natural for your (most sought after - by both men & women) size.

But that is only my opinion and of course, i'm just a girl. :smile:

I wish you luck in finding the man who finds you perfect in every way! :smile:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello fellow Canadian! I really can't imagine how you managed to miss all the men who are freaks about large breasts. Aren't pretty well ALL straight men that way? :wink:

Pretty much - that's one of the reasons I have trouble attracting men, sad to say. I wish they'd realize that many of us small busted gals have very high sex drives. I sometimes go for years between dates. I wish I could get bigger there but get slimmer everywhere else. I think my nipples are ok though.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First off, i like the idea of the disclaimer. Thanks, i should try to remember that. It seems i have grossed people out with my bdsm kinks before.

AND it's SO nice to come across another submissive/slave! I was beginning to think i was the only one! And to think i was actually thinking of bowing out of this group because of it. I seem to be too kinky for most.

Thanks for posting this, vancouvergirl. I know there are some other kinky members on this site, but it's nice to know I have a more specifically kindred spirit (fellow slave) here. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear you've been without a Master for 3 years -- I know a good one is hard to find, and I wish you the best in finding someone who is your ideal counterpart.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm trying to wrap my mind around the whole master/slave thing. I used to be completely appalled by the whole concept. I have grown to believe that if all parties consent, then it is up to them. That sort of thing does not appeal to ME at all though. I've grown up around too much sexism and I guess the master/slave thing (specifically the male dom/female sub) just seems like an extension of that sexism. I know that it may not be that way for the people who are into it though.

I'm pretty vanilla I guess although I do have a couple of mild "quirks" which I have addressed in these forums - being a combination of (for lack of better terms, and not necessarily exclusively) a size queen and a cougar.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess I'm trying to wrap my mind around the whole master/slave thing. I used to be completely appalled by the whole concept. I have grown to believe that if all parties consent, then it is up to them. That sort of thing does not appeal to ME at all though. I've grown up around too much sexism and I guess the master/slave thing (specifically the male dom/female sub) just seems like an extension of that sexism. I know that it may not be that way for the people who are into it though.

I don't want to send this thread further off course, but I'd love a chance to (try to) explain what it is about submission and about my relationship that I find so fulfilling. Perhaps I'll start a new thread sometime -- not necessarily typical talk on this site, but could be an interesting topic for discussion. I suppose a lot of other miscellaneous subject matter gets discussed here, so why not! :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to send this thread further off course, but I'd love a chance to (try to) explain what it is about submission and about my relationship that I find so fulfilling. Perhaps I'll start a new thread sometime -- not necessarily typical talk on this site, but could be an interesting topic for discussion. I suppose a lot of other miscellaneous subject matter gets discussed here, so why not! :wink:

That's ok, I believe you. It isn't my thing, but to each their own. :wink:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much - that's one of the reasons I have trouble attracting men, sad to say. I wish they'd realize that many of us small busted gals have very high sex drives. I sometimes go for years between dates. I wish I could get bigger there but get slimmer everywhere else. I think my nipples are ok though.

As a guy who hasn't dated many busty women, I can assure you that there are plenty such guys out there.