men and bulges

peter1972

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do men think you are turned on by them just because your bulge is showing? Am gay but some just can't seem to take no for an answer and when they try to grab you, don't you just want to slap them in the face and then they follow you around the bar or club all night.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
If someone followed me I could care less, If someone grabs you its either in a sexual way which I assume you dont want or in a threatning way, which I assume noone wants, Both are to be dealt with with force.

Pappy

Media
When someone grabs you in any way that's uninvited then they should be dealt with accordingly. If they just grab and hug, push them away. If they grab your package then deck'em while saying "Keep your hands off me" very loudly so that others will know immediately what's going on. NO ONE has the right to touch you ina any way that makes you uncomfortable.

As for the followers, sometimes you just have to turn to them in a crowd and ask them very loudly to leave you alone and stop following you around. Some folks just don't take hints too well and then you have to be less than subtle. Something like "Get the fuck away from me and leave me the fuck alone." works very nicely.

ALiveHogSlit

Just Browsing
Media
I've never really had someone think that I was turned on by them, per se... but I have had quite a few instances where people have mistaken my softie for an erection... comes from being big and a shower ;-)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
goliathlives said:
I've never really had someone think that I was turned on by them, per se... but I have had quite a few instances where people have mistaken my softie for an erection... comes from being big and a shower ;-)

Consider yourself lucky, I've had guys and one female say, "Then why are you hard?" When I then said I'm bit, they groped me. My response to that is a gentle push and "Do you know what the penalty for Gross Sexual Imposition is?" Sometimes, I get the impression that the fact that I know the term "gross sexual imposition" gets them to stop bothering me more than the gentle push, that at 6'8" and 250# I have to be careful with.