Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you have a book full of weird questions to ask???? Quite frankly I don't give a rat's ass if a man carries a comb in his back pocket or not.....that being said I don't recall seeing a man with a comb in his back pocket for several years....and if he did why would it be a turnoff???? It obviously is a sign he cares about his personal appearance.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha, I used to do that, IN HIGH SCHOOL. Ive grown up since. I remember this other guy was commenting on losers who are so vain that they actually carry a comb or brush in their back pocket. Then I whipped mine out. I think I stopped after that day. Not because of him, but because I realized how stupid that was.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you women like it if a guy carries a comb in his back pocket. I have seen quite a few guys do this lately. Is it a turnoff?
It's perfectly fine for a man to carry a comb in his back pocket . . . if he is a Shark or a Jet. :lmao: :biggrin1:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have a book full of weird questions to ask???? Quite frankly I don't give a rat's ass if a man carries a comb in his back pocket or not.....that being said I don't recall seeing a man with a comb in his back pocket for several years....and if he did why would it be a turnoff???? It obviously is a sign he cares about his personal appearance.

Another wierd one fore you!

Does it turn you on to see a man comb his face in public?I have a full beard now,my pics need to be updated.LOL:tongue:Should I carry a comb to do that for the ladys?:biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My dad carries one to comb his beard. It's like having a hanky or a knife in your pocket to me. I could really care less. If that bothered me then i really need more in life to piss me off. My dad was a Greaser, they always carried combs.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another wierd one fore you!

Does it turn you on to see a man comb his face in public?I have a full beard now,my pics need to be updated.LOL:tongue:Should I carry a comb to do that for the ladys?:biggrin1:

Oh I'd definitely be all over you baby....comb that facial hair! :tongue: