Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nipple play drives me absolutely wild. Mine are super sensitive and wired to my dick. Love them being played with, sucked, twisted, pulled - anything and everything! Nothing is better than being rimmed and having your nips played with at the same time! Makes me go light-headed!! I'm also really into pumping them at the moment. Now they're pretty much always hard. Loads of pics in my album if you're interested!

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yea nipple play is gteat when a partnrr tweks and pulls on then during sex big turn on or when they are over done and sore the next day reminds me of thd exciting night before

radoveden1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some nipples are physically wired so they respond to stimulation and other people just get really turned on watching another person going for their nipples. There are lots of variables (in both male and female groups).

View attachment 1262110

For sure. My nipples must be hard wired right to my cock. I'm getting hard just looking at that gif. Thanks for sharing.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My nipples are hard wired to my cock. Wife just needs to brush them a little and im hard and puddling precum in no time at all. But it does not seem to work when I try playing with them myself.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've also found it's very individual. I've had guys say that playing with their nipples feels good, but that it isn't erotic. I know one guy who says his nipples are "retarded" because they barely register any touch at all.

I'm one of those guys whose nipples are hard-wired to his dick. I've had guys get me edging and leaking from just playing with my nipples. I really do think it's individual differences in hard-wiring. For the first 6 months or so after my heart surgery, the lightest touch on my scar sent lightning to left nipple and from there straight to my dick. When I had my first follow-up visit with the surgeon I said, "I'm onto you. I've found out about your little neuro-surgery experiment... wiring the scar to my nipples and my dick. PLEASE tell me it won;t fade with time." The doc was laughing so hard he damned near fell out of his chair! He said he'd never had that happen before.