Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering why do men pull up there pants before they sit down. I have noticed this and I have not figured it out any ideas why men do this

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure I know what you mean by "pull up." Do you mean at the waistband?

I don't do that before sitting, but I do pull certain pants up at the knees. If I don't, when I bend my knees to sit, the pants sort of lock onto the knee, and get pulled tight. Not only is this uncomfortable, but it stretches out the fabric at the knee.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gosh, horny6.5, I've never noticed that tug! I've noticed sometimes a 'lifting' of the basket, which could very well be to keep the balls from being sat on. Also, I've noticed some times men will pull up their pants after getting up from a sitting position, I guess because the waist has riden down (?) Your question makes me want to watch closer.

Luke

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but I do pull certain pants up at the knees. If I don't, when I bend my knees to sit, the pants sort of lock onto the knee, and get pulled tight. Not only is this uncombortable, but it stretches out the fabric at the knee.

I would have to assume, along with ericbear, that horny6.5 is referring to the pulling up of pants above the knees or at the thigh level. And it is exactly for the reasons given by ericbear. For guys who wear baggier pants, this isn't necessary, but it is for "traditional" fitting pants.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe I can shed some light on this....I pull my pants at the moment I get ready to sit, because I wear boxers and have a large flaccid dick and big balls that hang low. And so when you pull your pants legs up slightly as you sit, it kinda makes a pouch to keep from sitting on my balls and showing my dick running down my thigh and makes it more comfortable sitting. My wife has asked me the same question before.

prep

suaige: I do it for both reasons mentioned, more room upstairs if needed, or to make the legs move better. Just depends on the pants most of the time dont need to.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi,

I wear boxers. I have a large dick n heavy balls. I pull up my tighter fitting pants slightly in order to reposition my dick n balls so that I don't sit on them and hurt myself. :D

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
I pull my pants for the same reasons noted here: I am very large soft and do not want to sit on my own balls! If you have ever done it, you will know that nothing can make a guy spring to his feet faster than sitting on his manly assets by accident.