1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Men and Sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Straight Man' started by adam4, Apr 18, 2015.

1. adam4

adam4 Well-Known Member

Where is your favorite place to cum? Internal, outside, anal? What is the difference/why do you like this more?

2. HandsomePrince

HandsomePrince Well-Known Member

I love to cumm inside my lady. Then, we stay joined and often go to sleep. It is only later that I get a warm wash cloth and clean her and myself. Kiss her jewels and join her for a long nights sleep.

Auburn Frat likes this.
  3. MisterVIP

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    Internal. It feels good throbbing inside and every woman I've been with has wanted it that way, minus HJ, where they wanted to see how far it goes.

4. MilstarSD

MilstarSD Well-Known Member

Any orifice is fine with me......but at time I like to see it all over her face.

5. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Im all over the board with this one. Generally inside her; as deep as I can go feels the best.

Every once and a while a facial is a huge turn on too! Now and then Ill pull out and let loose on her tummy and breasts then go back in and keep having sex until I go again. With that said, it's also a turn on when she comes up between my legs and sucks me so I can watch - cumming in her mouth is some sort of primal turn on.

6inchcock likes this.
  6. Gecko4lif

Gecko4lif Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Nothing quite like a nice vag injection

Petty I so rarely get to enjoy one

7. 941413

941413 Guest

It depends on the scenario. If it's more casual--or in front of others--I prefer it to be outside. if it's with someone for whom I feel a strong attachment, i prefer it be internal. Generally speaking, i love anal, but I don't like to cum in a woman's ass because I like the look of my cum on her ass.

Auburn Frat likes this.
  8. jaap_stam

jaap_stam Well-Known Member

Depends on what is going on :smile:

If it's just a quick release session, any old napkin or towel will do. The goal is the least amount of mess.

If it's hot and heavy, tits, butt, right on the outside of her vagina or anus. As long as it looks like a modern art painting :smile:

9. NOBBY_UK

NOBBY_UK Well-Known Member

Mouth or Pussy

10. ServiceableMale

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Inside. Its nice not having the sensations interrupted between the build up and cumming. Being inside after is another great set of sensations.

11. lapdog2001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Like most of the guys above, I love cumming deep inside my woman when enjoying intercourse. On the rare occasions where I had to pull out for birth control reasons (when a condom wasn't handy), it always went against my instincts to pull out.
    Fortunately I'm in a monogamous relationship, so that is no longer an issue at all!

adam4 likes this.
  12. sry59simon

sry59simon Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Deep inside my partner.

adam4 likes this.
  13. boatnik

boatnik Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm quite large so anal has never worked for me - much too tight and uncomfortable. I love the thrusting orgasm of cumming in a pussy. Nothing like penis to vagina contact - they were made for each other. The most intense orgasms I have with a partner are from blow jobs. These completely drain me and leave me weak-kneed.

khadejiacat and adam4 like this.
  14. DoctorDoom

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Depends on what we're doing. If she's blowing me or we're touching each other together I usually come on her breast. If I'm hitting it from the back sometimes I'll pull out and come on her amazing ass, or if I'm eating it from the back while I jerk it. But when you're having sex without a condom and it's really just pure fucking hot sex coming inside is the right answer.

adam4 likes this.
  15. 922493

922493 Guest

It changes, same as for everyone else it seems but for me it has to be in her mouth/ throat or over her face. I just love the feeling of her tongue swirling and her mouth sucking the cum out of my cock.

16. str8uncutdude

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with Boatnik. Blowjob and hand action are more intense, but deep thrusting and feeling the bulb of my cock pumping cum deep in her pussy is very satisfying.

17. Doranq

Doranq Well-Known Member

Inside is #1 most satisfying place to cum period for me. Omg when it's gushing out, thats just amazing. Then if you go for a 2nd round and use the cum as lube holy shit and cum again, pure bliss.

Face is #2 so hot. For me it's like a girl with a dick in her mouth. It looks so hot. I like seeing a beautiful girl getting plastered with cum. Dripping down on all of her other assets ;)

adam4 likes this.
  18. Shadowz_1590

Shadowz_1590 Member

I'll only ever cum inside of a girl if she begs me to, if you beg I can't help but go crazy and thrust as hard and as fast as I can, otherwise I love holding a girls head while I fuck her mouth and throat until I explode, I'm not trying to brag but some of the girls I've been with tell me I cum a lot more than other guys they've been with, so I love fucking her throat and when I start cumming I pull out and make a mess of her face then continue fucking her face until every last drop is either drenching her face and tits or in her mouth and throat, its also amazing when a girl makes me cum, either by jacking me of or blowing me, I just always seem to cum bigger loads when a girl works the cum out of me.

efrmtexas87 and adam4 like this.
  19. nedley

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Depends really but on the tits is my favorite.

20. Jizzpainter

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the feeling of emptying myself deep inside her warm body, but I am most turned on by seeing my load spray all over her fabulous tits!

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice