Men and Sex

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where is your favorite place to cum? Internal, outside, anal? What is the difference/why do you like this more?
My favorite place to cum is in her mouth. Oh it's so amazing to feel that orgasm build up and the release of the huge load in her moist warm mouth.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where is your favorite place to cum? Internal, outside, anal? What is the difference/why do you like this more?
Love to shoot my load outside. If I jack I will on myself and with a chick I love to on her ass or tits. I just love seeing what comes out. definitely if I shoot a few times. Plus you can use it for lube and a million other things.

I generally love inside whether it is her vag or anal. Either one will make her tighten up and squeezes more out, I am usually able to go a few times more that way. But occasionally I like her breasts just for the pure excitement of doing it.

I have fucked a lot in my lifetime and I am sort of a kinky fuck at times, so this is a pretty extensive list.

Not counting her drapes, pictures of her husband on the coffee table, or two dozen other household/living room objects not counting the bed and sofa the order of preference is usually:

1) her snatch
2) her abdomen
3) her tits
4) her mouth
5) her throat (if she is into the swallowing thing)
7) thighs
8) ass
9) hand or arms
10) back of her head (see the kinky fuck thing above)

Places I never try to cum unless I have an accident:
1) her eyes (accidentally did this to myself when I was drunk self-sucking)
2) her nostrils

Anything else is fair game

Reactions: bigwillywonka