Men and sports

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah Gisella, my ex was out of commission during football season. Men and their sports :mad: . But you know, I recently hooked up with a guy who turns out to be a pro football player, and if I might say so, sports do produce some beeeeaaootiful male bodies :tongue: .

Being together with an active player is a lot better, actually. One reason is the great physique you get to enjoy on a regular base, the other reason is that you're so much closer to the sports too. And actually, sports activities tie in great with your sex life: Reward your winner stud with your Super Bowl, or cheer him up after a defeat, there are so many options this way. I can't say for sure, but I guess he's glued to the screen watching games less than someone who isn't active.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that some women play sports too :eek:

Let's talk Brazilian women's beach volley ball - I take my hands off the remote for that sport. :smile:

Then there's the camel toe event - I think it's called long jump.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For sure I'm not talking about playing sports...I love my and others bodies fit and in fun moviments..or watching sports events...but the habits of coach potato Friday through Monday have to watch most of sports...not one or two..but you know what I mean...and many of those fans dont even take time to workout anymore...does not makes sense to me...

I'm up to go out and do it not just watch and cheer others most of the time...I love fresh air and outdoors and have little patience to be in from of tv for long..its boring.:rolleyes:

But hey..there are a lot of men that are moderate in their ways and its great..well, when in my company dont be 'moderate' about sex though...:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard that some women play sports too :eek:

Let's talk Brazilian women's beach volley ball - I take my hands off the remote for that sport. :smile:

Then there's the camel toe event - I think it's called long jump.

Yep..we are good on it too ...playing, exercising at the fluffy hot sand is great without shoes of course, walking all over the extension of the beach..its great exercise plus you get an all over body tan while doing it...

For me that even when walking can not go slow is good do at least two things at once what is great.

Hmmm...camel event...that is trully exciting and one of my favorites...:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>and if I might say so, sports do produce some beeeeaaootiful male bodies :tongue: .
Oooh, especially those gorgeously flabby linebackers, right? :tongue:

Be sure that you understand that two can play the games. If you cannot convince him that you are more interesting during a game, get some time-consuming interests of your own. And under no circumstances do ANYTHING in the kitchen while he is watching sports on TV. If you get hungry, go out and grab a bite - by yourself or with a friend.

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love watch and talking about sports... Playing and watching in person is great....I think if you have that in common it is even greater... I love rooting for the other team and watching them pull out a win... Rubbing it in and having great sex... Teasing and sports go hand and hand..

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geaux Tigers.....LSU Tigers, not Detrois....I'm rootin' for the Cards there! And who here thinks Romo will help the Cowboys? I think it will be a disaster....but then the Cowboys will suck and I'll have my Sundays free for lil Gisella! See how it all works out?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and if you'd pass up tickets to the superbowl to spend time with a female...

To be quite honest, you would have to PAY me to go to the superbowl. Quite frankly I think your unfinished condescending/disbelieving sentence here simply shows you have very screwed up priorities, and poor taste in your view of what qualifies as entertainment.
But I recognize this as my own opinion and am not going to express disbelief or chagrin that someone else may not share it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Geaux Tigers.....LSU Tigers, not Detrois....I'm rootin' for the Cards there! And who here thinks Romo will help the Cowboys? I think it will be a disaster....but then the Cowboys will suck and I'll have my Sundays free for lil Gisella! See how it all works out?

Ok...it's a deal...:wink:

But Quercusone you have to feed me a grilled Texan size steak when the day is over...or better... 1/2 the steak before our Sunday marathon session because I will need strenght to play with you...:eek: I'm lil Gisella you are BIG quercusone...:rolleyes: :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be quite honest, you would have to PAY me to go to the superbowl. Quite frankly I think your unfinished condescending/disbelieving sentence here simply shows you have very screwed up priorities, and poor taste in your view of what qualifies as entertainment.
But I recognize this as my own opinion and am not going to express disbelief or chagrin that someone else may not share it.

I, of course, would ALLLWAYYYS choose sex over sports. But just because it's your priority and mine doesn't mean others can't have theirs. NIC, there is no right or wrong here. Just opinions. No need to get too excited :cool: .

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

Romo will be worse than Bledsoe in the short term. But Bledsoe isn't the answer in either the short or long term, so Dallas might as well bite the bullet and get Romo some game experience.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I, of course, would ALLLWAYYYS choose sex over sports. But just because it's your priority and mine doesn't mean others can't have theirs. NIC, there is no right or wrong here. Just opinions. No need to get too excited :cool: .

Yep, no need to get 'excited' .. but I was thinking and imagining...the excitment they/men coming back from a game...all swet and talkative, happy and etc...wanting to comemorate more their team winning by banging us...:cool: hmmm....I can picture the marvelous situation...:fing02: :wink:

The important thing is keep banging between many different activities...and teasing to get us wanting more is one thing but irritating/annoying us and thinking you are teasing is another...I do have short circuits to the later behaviour...:rolleyes:

And may the guy who said that sometimes women want sex when she cant have it..is right...but is not to keep men away from tv..is because they spend long hours there without notice it...and we are hunger for sex and need to be 'fed'...at least its my case...its painfull to look at a healthy, hadsome, delicious male splash in a coach...their body all over etc...and do not crave him closer and etc...dont they know they have an animalistic affect in us...:rolleyes:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You rock, babe. If I were a man (or a gay woman) I'd want to jump your bones :biggrin1:

Yep, no need to get 'excited' .. but I was thinking and imagining...the excitment they/men coming back from a game...all swet and talkative, happy and etc...wanting to comemorate more their team winning by banging us...:cool: hmmm....I can picture the marvelous situation...:fing02: :wink:

The important thing is keep banging between many different activities...and teasing to get us wanting more is one thing but irritating/annoying us and thinking you are teasing is another...I do have short circuits to the later behaviour...:rolleyes:

And may the guy who said that sometimes women want sex when she cant have it..is right...but is not to keep men away from tv..is because they spend long hours there without notice it...and we are hunger for sex and need to be 'fed'...at least its my case...its painfull to look at a healthy, hadsome, delicious male splash in a coach...their body all over etc...and do not crave him closer and etc...dont they know they have an animalistic affect in us...:rolleyes:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella,

I am as into watching sport as my hubby. I totally get the zoning out, checking out of life aspect to kicking back with a beer and watching footy. ( I also like shoe shopping :tongue: ) , for us it is a cool way to spend a Sunday around the pool! We both watch it together and it is a part of our relationship which we enjoy.

:smile:
Honey

Plus is a huge perve, most men in sports are HOT!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella,

I am as into watching sport as my hubby. I totally get the zoning out, checking out of life aspect to kicking back with a beer and watching footy. ( I also like shoe shopping :tongue: ) , for us it is a cool way to spend a Sunday around the pool! We both watch it together and it is a part of our relationship which we enjoy.

:smile:
Honey

Plus is a huge perve, most men in sports are HOT!

Yep Honey, I do understand and I used to have fun like you as many families have this habits... and I do think Australia is kind of like Brasil in a way that is mostly a Sunday (Futebol, Formula1 etc) event and people have great weather to be outdoors most of the time (?)...but it seems here it may start on thrusday (highschool games) and ends on Monday, mostly evenings...than is the amount of it that is a lot compared with other countries...I think...:confused:

I was very lucky to have active men in my life, and at least 2 of them in competitions with 'futsal' and 3 into martial arts; plus the swimmers, voleybal and of course the 'pelada'/futebal players....to me work with muscles in the gymn is not a sport just maintenance...and have big muscle and sit on coachs is becoming very annoying to me...:rolleyes: I'm just venting what is becaming a frustration in my personal situation...:redface:

But hey...I'm already walking away from his routines and ways...we are not compatible after all.

* "Futsal"=http://www.answers.com/topic/futsal

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate sports. I don't understand men's fascination with beer and sports, etc.

But then again, I was a total nerd most of my life, and had to deal with sports-lovers regularly beating me up at a young age because I'd rather play with bugs than with balls, lol.

I'd say the only fanatical equivalent to neglecting my partner because of watching sports is neglecting my partner for playing guitar, watching the weather, or watching South Park or something. But in all cases, her sexiness overpowers me and I eventually submit to fucking her brains out. I'm a tool.

Yeah I totally don't understand how supposedly straight guys can neglect a horny spouse because they have to watch some sweaty, overweight gorillas in tight pants dogpile each other while playing with balls...:cool:.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate sports. I don't understand men's fascination with beer and sports, etc.

But then again, I was a total nerd most of my life, and had to deal with sports-lovers regularly beating me up at a young age because I'd rather play with bugs than with balls, lol.

I'd say the only fanatical equivalent to neglecting my partner because of watching sports is neglecting my partner for playing guitar, watching the weather, or watching South Park or something. But in all cases, her sexiness overpowers me and I eventually submit to fucking her brains out. I'm a tool.

Yeah I totally don't understand how supposedly straight guys can neglect a horny spouse because they have to watch some sweaty, overweight gorillas in tight pants dogpile each other while playing with balls...:cool:.

:biggrin1:

Oh man...I cant compete with sports...sex with me is so fast compared with the lenght of the games..he knows that and program sex between games!!!

Yep, now I will fake I did not cum to lenght the sex sessions...nah just joking...

I'm tired of complaning and venting here...do you know something I will shut up..I get very frustrated when I'm not sexualy satysfied...I do confess that I go bananas without the amount I need...I do feel negleted..shit..I dont deserve that...fuck (some) men!!!:mad:

Now I will shut up...my horny female ego is bruised...and its transparent to all to see..I dont care.:rolleyes: