Men and Strap-ons

cuteyoungman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had more then one of my ex gf's into this and did it with both of them. As was posted before the prostate can give an amazing orgasm and I personaly love to have a girl who likes to change roles. I think more straight couples should be trying this out.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blar said:
oh yea i am hearing more and more women say they want to try it and have done it.

but is it a common thing really? i don't know..even the guys who are most "secure with their sexuality" will not say they did it or liked it to a group of guys..and even a women would say she did do it to a group to seem like she did the impossible when she may if fact did not. the verdict still isn't settled

but in terms of fingers..a girl once did it to me by surprise besides the sudden reaction i had i have no idea what to say on if it felt good or not i think i have to voluntarily try it in a more relaxed occasion

Other than friends on line and this site, I'm not in the habit of discussing what I do sexually anyway, so what difference does it make if someone is willing to discuss their sexual proclivities or not? That is no barometer to go by.

p.s. Doing things for a partner sexually is all part of having fun...just because a woman doesn't get anything out of it, per se...does not mean it's not pleasurable...knowing I've given the guy one of the strongest orgasms he's ever experienced gets me plenty wet and ready for the next round.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
Other than friends on line and this site, I'm not in the habit of discussing what I do sexually anyway, so what difference does it make if someone is willing to discuss their sexual proclivities or not? That is no barometer to go by.

p.s. Doing things for a partner sexually is all part of having fun...just because a woman doesn't get anything out of it, per se...does not mean it's not pleasurable...knowing I've given the guy one of the strongest orgasms he's ever experienced gets me plenty wet and ready for the next round.

i never said anything about a women not getting anything out of it or whatever

uhh i was saying that there is no way to determine that its actually a common thing..people di make things up for whatever reason

cuteyoungman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to add I also think you dont paint a good picture. It is quite common I talk to people all the time that like it. I tell me gf's I enjoy anal pleasure and never had one go eeww or your gay. Its all about how you go about it, if you ask and you all scared and dont seem sure in yourself expect her to walk all over you and not take it seriously if she has never tried. If you talk about it with confidence and show that in no way does anal sex effect your sexual pref then you will find many women ready and willing to put your legs up in the air. I wish there were more women like windtalkerways who talk about it, cofidence and an open mind is just as sexy as a body.

blar said:
oh yea i am hearing more and more women say they want to try it and have done it.

but is it a common thing really? i don't know..even the guys who are most "secure with their sexuality" will not say they did it or liked it to a group of guys..and even a women would say she did do it to a group to seem like she did the impossible when she may if fact did not. the verdict still isn't settled

but in terms of fingers..a girl once did it to me by surprise besides the sudden reaction i had i have no idea what to say on if it felt good or not i think i have to voluntarily try it in a more relaxed occasion

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blar said:
i never said anything about a women not getting anything out of it or whatever

uhh i was saying that there is no way to determine that its actually a common thing..people di make things up for whatever reason

The first part of my post was
replying to you, not the second.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cuteyoungman said:
Just wanted to add I also think you dont paint a good picture. It is quite common I talk to people all the time that like it. I tell me gf's I enjoy anal pleasure and never had one go eeww or your gay. Its all about how you go about it, if you ask and you all scared and dont seem sure in yourself expect her to walk all over you and not take it seriously if she has never tried. If you talk about it with confidence and show that in no way does anal sex effect your sexual pref then you will find many women ready and willing to put your legs up in the air. I wish there were more women like windtalkerways who talk about it, cofidence and an open mind is just as sexy as a body.

Why, thanks for the vote of confidence, hottie!:wink:

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't run across this. But I've been with the same guy for 10 years and he's not very adventurous when it comes to stuff like that. He won't even let me "go there" with a finger...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay men aren't the only ones with prostates. Trust me, being gay doesn't make you want to be penetrated. Some guys are erogenous there and some aren't. For those who are ... hey, why miss out? Sure, you've got to give up a little control, that's part of the thrill. :wink: I see personal ads all the time from straight guys looking for a women to do this for them.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
windtalkerways said:
Oh it's the macho thing...if they heard
John Wayne or Charles Bronson used
to get their cookies off this way...they'd
ALL wanna do it! :wink:

John Wayne was more into spanking, actually. :rolleyes:

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the only reason I put 1% gay was that I want to experience that. I think about it...seen it "Babes balling Boys" and it just turns me on! If it does not make me !% then I better remove that ;)