• I put my schlong into toys sometimes, but really not that often

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • I never put my penis into no toy like, I don't need this

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
No this thread is not about cars, guns and girls, this is about other toys.

When I was young, we used to do "the Cow" - a special, fun, group masturbation technique. To do the cow, you simply need to take a condom with you into the shower. Fill it with hot water, until it's really huge (about to snap), then put your dong in, lift it up, and fvkk it. Very funny: your dick gets magnified, and it's like fvkking a huge booty, a cow so to speak. The sound of the water is like a clapping pair of butt cheeks, and when you cum, your sperm swims in the condom and drifts upwards, magnified.

Ok. I'm sure many of us know similar masturbation techniques based on self-made "toys".

Let's poll this.

Also: if you have any nice tools and toys you use creatively on yourself, please describe them. It's always nice to experiment with someone else's invention. :wink:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I don't get how the water will stay inside when you "fuck" the condom

Lol, lemme describe it better :smile:

1. take the condom and fill it with hot water; you keep it on the floor of the shower, because it becomes really big
2. squat down and put your dick into the opening of the condom
3. the 'ring' of the condom stays tightly around your dong (unless of course you have a very tiny one, which is not the case chez nous at LPSG :smile:)
4. now you grab the condom from below with both your hands, and you lift it up, so that you stand up straight
5. then you just fkk it, like a huge hot, wet, willing booty

The water stays inside because your erect dong keeps the condom tightly wrapped around it. Try it, you'll see it works. Have fun.