Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would like to hear what people think of when they dream of their best oral fantasy...Giving or receiving...Hey it may have already happened.

My best fantasy is to pleasure my lady with my tongue...every part of her body...her neck, ears, breasts, belly and of course her pussy lips and clit. Taking my time enjoying her body, finding her hot spots and the sounds of pleasure she emits. Not allowing her to touch me but to have total control over her body. There would be no thought of time only pleasuring her to the point of a mind blowing orgasm. This the perfect start to a perfect sexual experience.

Look forward to everyones ideas and thoughts. Have fun with it.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First would be to see two girls on each side of my dick sliding their lips and tongues up and down my shaft and then kissing each other with the tip of my dick between their lips. Second would be to go down on a woman who has her clit pierced and/or her labia. Just freakin' hot!

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
My ultimate oral fantasy is having my wife ride my buddy's big cock reverse cowgirl while I lick her clit and his balls.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like 2 females to blow me. my wife delivers some great BJ's but 2 at once would be something I would like to experience.

as far as giving, I think I fulfilled my fantasy. my wife enjoyed me going down on her but she always wanted me balls deep when she came. until one night, when I just stayed down on her and she came, and she's telling me to stop, trying to push me away, and she cums again, fiercely, she's bucking up and down, cums again, grabs my head and buries it in her crotch, cumming again. this went on for minutes, she's moaning, twitching, writhing in joy. finally, I come up, slid my cock in, and pump at a furious pace til we both came together. then we laid together, she's moaning, spasming, holding/stroking my cock, and had another orgasm on her own. she fell into a deep sleep.

the next day, she said her pussy was sore, cuz there was nothing to "clamp down" on when she was cumming. she said she was mad at me, but got on top and rode me.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My ultimate oral fantasy involves me getting tied up and having a dozen or so big black athletes lined up for me to suck. They all have nice big meaty cocks and they are all very forceful and I have no choice but to be submissive and swallow all of their cum. Some of them get on their phones and tell their friends about the little white sissy that they have tied up and a dozen more guys show up to be serviced. When everyone is finished with my throat, they just leave me there, tied up and covered in sperm. The security guard finds me and unties me after a few hours and I go home to my wife. My mouth is very sore, and my throat ACHES from them all deep pumping into it, but I have had a blast!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ultimate oral fantasy is having my wife ride my buddy's big cock reverse cowgirl while I lick her clit and his balls.

That's mine also....not your wife though. I'm just saying, anyone would be fine with me. Only I would want to swallow his cum, afte he creampies in her pussy. So essentially suck it out of her pussy.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm....I just thought of this one while texting someone....use both hands and spread my lips wide and stick his tongue way in my vag and wiggle it around while making mmmmm noises as I stroke my clit.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hmmm....I just thought of this one while texting someone....use both hands and spread my lips wide and stick his tongue way in my vag and wiggle it around while making mmmmm noises as I stroke my clit.

mmmmm....sounds quite nice.....may i help. :)

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 of them come to mind: going down on my wife shortly after she's been fucked by someone else (did that last night. very hot)

And: having 2 women suck my dick at the same time (hopefully doing that soon)

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2 of them come to mind: going down on my wife shortly after she's been fucked by someone else (did that last night. very hot)

And: having 2 women suck my dick at the same time (hopefully doing that soon)

Madison that is the GREATEST THING EVER!!! I agree there is nothing better than creampie and sloppie seconds for me as well...just so freakin' hot!!!