"Men Are Better Than Women"

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came across this site a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea there were still guys who had these types of attitudes in the western world. Check out some of their discussions:

MenAreBetterThanWomen.com :: Index

What do you all think of this type of attitude? Did you all know that it still exists?

The phrase "knuckle draggers" comes to my mind when I read most of their conversations, but it's clear that there are some intelligent guys (and even girls) participating in the discussions. :confused:

Last edited:

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fucktards

That may be the best way to sum them up. :smile:

I even tried to look at them as having, perhaps, a traditional view of male/female relationships, but no, I think their attitudes put them more in the category of "hate group".

I knew there were hate-groups on the internet, but not like that one.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men have a brain twice the size of a woman's.

Its just science ladies, dont take it personally!

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a bunch of guys getting together saying "politically incorrect" things to each other and getting a laugh out of it. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I read some more and yes there are some pseudo-serious posts but it's so over the top.... and some of the advice ain't bad.. like be careful with single moms, don't let a woman trap you into raising a child, etc. To get upset about the site is.. taking other peoples' opinions a little too seriously, don't you think?

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a bunch of guys getting together saying "politically incorrect" things to each other and getting a laugh out of it. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.

Try telling them you're gay and see what happens. You'll quickly realize that they're not joking around.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fucking disgusting. Those fuckers forget where they came from and who spent countless years raising them and trying to make them better people.

Yes, I know!!! The shame they bring to their fathers!!!!

*slinks under a rock, in a deep, dark cave to avoid being flayed*

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I know!!! The shame they bring to their fathers!!!!

*slinks under a rock, in a deep, dark cave to avoid being flayed*

I won't flay you at all.

Actually, I'm all for men's rights, and I've been criticized by other gay guys for saying that I don't think straight guys get enough credit sometimes.

I spent a couple of weeks posting on that forum, however, and the hostility toward certain groups - namely women and gay men - is extreme. Maybe it's that there's only a handful of them who are extreme, and it's their opinions that stand out the most. I just found it interesting because I had never come across a website with that type of theme.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting. I think this is another case of how being in the majority causes you to see things differently than when you're in the minority.

Straight guys will look at that site, and say, "Oh, they're just joking", while women will see something quite different.

I'm reminded of the discussions we had on this site about using the word "gay" as an insult, as in "that's so gay". The majority of gay guys said they didn't like the word being used as an insult, but most of the straight guys said, "Oh, lighten up. Stop being so sensitive. It's just a joke."

When you're a member of the "in group", it's easy to brush off the concerns of the "out group".

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It takes only an ejaculation for a male, 9 months for a woman, I think we have more to do with it than a guy.

Youre so right! I cant believe they dont get your side of things! You should send them an email or post there to correct this egregious act of sexism!