Men Are Better Than Women

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some old, ugly, lonely, guys prefer bad attention to no attention at all. So now that I've seen, I have no need to give it any further of my time. It is just pretty stupid.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree one hundred percent. In many ways men are better than women.

And women, are waaaaay better than men.

Men and women are the two sides of the coin of humanity. Without either one, we wouldn't exist.

PS: I couldn't view the attachment. My computer decided it didn't have the right plug-in.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this theory - we (humanity) ain't shit.
Occasionally someone comes along that disproves this theory, and we either respond by using their example as an impetus to extricate ourselves from the muck and mire of ain't shitness and do something exceptional. Or we sit there and wallow in ain't shitness while attempting to discern minute differences between gender, class, race, and wealthy to claim some shabby, inauthentic superiority while others do great things.

That site just reinforced the confidence I have in my "ain't shit" theory. :smile:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The dude who created that is obviously just a little bit hell bent on getting attention. The guy is a dick, he reminds me of Tom Cruise in Magnolia. There's not much more that can be said.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
in my personal opinion, women and men are created equally.

the only thing men probably have a better advantage with is standing up while peeing. but then again they splash all over the floor and toilet anyways... i think we can all agree it's an even draw :cool:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This does not strike me as being a women's issue. It strikes me as being quite distinctly a men's issue.

If men want to have a hissy fit reaction to equality and behave like that, take everything to extremes to attempt to feel better about the unfair light men are often cast in the media - then fine.

Still not our issue.