Men Are STILL Mesmerized by Tits and Compliments

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how does her playing dumb make her have power over me when i view her as a stupid dumb whore??? and even if she does have sex with me cuz she is playing dumb, doesnt mean she is gonna have any power over me, its gonna mean that she really is a stupid dumb whore. now if she started talking with me about the difference between the rugby league and the rugby union and on top of it throws in the difference between them and assuie rules football then i will say she is playing dumb.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
That's the best way to be. It's really amazing to see a guy's whole demeaner change when he gets a compliment from a woman, especially if it's not an all the time occurance. I say make him earn the compliment but make sure to give it if it's due! As for men being mesmerized by tits, well, umm, duh? Isn't that one of the nice perks of having tits? I believe so :biggrin1: .
Oh, and if you really want to see a man perk up and get a new confidence in an instant, try giving him a compliment related to his sexual performance. Drives 'em wild. Men are such lovely and predictable creatures! :wink:

Cute post ;)
Horray for being lovely and predictable. Actually Im not predictable at all at least not until you know me. But I am lovely.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
try giving him a compliment related to his sexual performance. Drives 'em wild. Men are such lovely and predictable creatures! :wink:

Until the day you meet the guy who's totally confident about his package and ability to use it, but is insecure about everything else!:biggrin1:

And predictable?.... depends on what you're allowing to be called a man...

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
I am sure if the right set of tits were to come about, I might swoon.

Takes a special lady to make me loose my marbles and weaken my ability to clearly see.

Dont it though? Its so rare but than again when I meet a girl I wanna like her and her tits. If shes just not there, her tits just arent that impressive to me.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am drawn to all the physical 'attributes' that women posess, but I do tend to notice the

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bboooooooooobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss
first! :wink:

If there is no intellegence, humor, personality above the boobies, then I'll lose interest in the woman. I'll still check out the boobies though! :biggrin1:

As for compliments, of course we appreciate them. Every person should be will to gracefully accept a compliment when given.

Walking in a mall one day, a woman stopped me and told me I was a very handsome man. I was taken by surprise, but enjoyed the compliment. Then she started her sales pitch for the charity for which she was soliciting. Oh well! :rolleyes:

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
Pssst...According to the girls it's us guys that'll drop 'em for compliments....

Well we all know women are suckers for compliments too :biggrin1:

In the words of the great Homer Simpson 'When it comes to compliments women are bloodsucking monsters, always wanting more ...More! ...MORE!!'

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
Until the day you meet the guy who's totally confident about his package and ability to use it, but is insecure about everything else!:biggrin1:

And predictable?.... depends on what you're allowing to be called a man...

Yeah yeah. :wink: I don't really think men are predictable in every way. I was referring more to their reaction to receiving a sex-related compliment. I dare say as much as most men will try to take that in stride, they are quite predictably giddy after receiving such a compliment.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
All joking aside, I am a breast man. Always have been, always will be. But do I know why I love them?

No:hail: :015:

I do know that I like seeing breasts under clothing ie) women who wear tight shirts or push up bras or something like that. A hint of Clevage can be very very nice.

I am not mesmerized by compliments though. I usually just smile and fire two more back at them.:rolleyes:

Let's give a big hand for BOOBIES!!

:laola:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men who can not escape the power of Tits and Compliments will always be imbeciles. Women look at men who befall these things as insipid and canine. I have this on good authority.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Men who can not escape the power of Tits and Compliments will always be imbeciles. Women look at men who befall these things as insipid and canine. I have this on good authority.

What about just compliments?
* takes his ball and goes home *