sweet talk from men.

There are all kinds of situations where
this can apply.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its all too rare an occurence for me. Plus I dont tink girls my age dole out compliments really. Becasue arent I supposed to constantly pay her attention? :rolleyes:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Men who can not escape the power of Tits and Compliments will always be imbeciles. Women look at men who befall these things as insipid and canine. I have this on good authority.

I think the "power" of tits and compliments are a relative thing. Most men really like tits, and most men get really excited when complimented by a woman, especially if it's a sexual compliment. But it's one thing to enjoy a compliment, even get a little giddy. It's another thing to have the tits or compliments turn the guy into a wimp. That's where I'll agree with you Lex. Some guys will put up with just about anything from a woman if the tits and compliments are there. I say it's great for a man to be swept away by my tits and my compliments, as long as he keeps his self-respect and masculinity. Trust me - a man who loves my tits, and loves my compliments, and can still look me in the eye and tell me no, gets bonus "sexy points" in my book. Self-directedness is very important in a man.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex, once again you have unveiled yourself as a master of the human psyche! I'll go so far as to say most PEOPLE are not well developed enough individuals to see past this, but I tend to believe that men are more sexual creatures by nature and tend to fall prey to this phenomenon more easily. Intelligent women are usually more sexual creatures too though, so you get a nice package, so to speak.

I can't suffer stupid women, whether they're acting stupid or really are. Women have had to try hard enough to gain the respect of our male counterparts in math and sciences, and these flagrant imbeciles make men revert to their reptilian concepts of us as fuckmeat. If a guy can't appreciate the fact that I have a brain and interests beyond sticking he wee-wee in my hoo-hoo, he's never getting close to MY puppies!

I'm not "stingy" with my compliments, but I do think that's a major reason why this board exists. Most women think that all compliments should be directed at US and leave our poor guy out in the cold to fend for his own emotional needs. I wish we could learn to give compliments outside the realm of sexuality, because this board proves just how important it is for a man to hear "nice dick" from someone, even if it's another man. I think that's part of the bonding that goes on here, we get to appreciate each other's physical assets, but then we move on to the other stuff or the substance is lost. Nice discussion Lex. Nice ass too.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Hum. Quite an interesting idea you are declaring, Lex. Men are still mesmerized by breast and compliments. Leaving aside the issues of breast for a moment, I’m taken by the idea that men are mesmerized when they are the recipients of a compliment. That is a highly unfortunate thing; I should like to think compliments aren’t solely designated to a particular group of people; in this case: women.

Madame Zora alluded to the prospect that a lot of this [men scarcely receiving compliments] is one of the reasons for the existence of this board. We are hardly strangers to the fact that men, in this society, are perceived to be tough, and dare I say it, callous creatures. Men are not supposed to succumb to their emotions, or, at least they are not supposed to have any outward demonstration of their feelings. What’s more, when they do anything to the contrary, they are often branded as weak – and in many cases their sexuality can be called into question.

I don’t think I need to tell you how this is unfair – it’s overwhelming apparent. Just like women, although maybe not in the same way, men need to supported and encouraged in almost every faction of life. Yet again, however, because of societal standards, men have been coerced into hiding their fragility as to not be considered vulnerable before their families, friends, peers, etc. And this is to be expected as no one wants to have their vulnerability exposed and be subsequently exploited because of it.

I say all that to answer the question: why do men narrowly receive compliments? The answer is because most people feel we [men] don’t need them. Society has resolved within itself that men are an impenetrable, durable force. However, for as true as it is, it’s equally as false; that is to say for as strong as we are, we’re just as breakable.

Quite honestly, I’m of the opinion that we [not only men but society at large] are in desperate need of a reshaping these antediluvian, unenlightened notions. Yet, as with most things, I will remain optimistic in hopes that one day we will become just a little wiser. When that day comes, that alone will give us reason to jump back and kiss ourselves.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very eloquently spoken GoneA.

I always feel that to give a soft
or kind word to people, regardless
of their gender, on a daily basis is
a very good thing.

We all have so many stresses on
a daily basis, that if we can gladden
the heart of another by being kind
to them or making them smile, well...
every little bit helps.

Wonderful post, sweetie. :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think some cultures complicate to much simple things...

I think its natural to be mesmerized by each other and compliment each other...to relax and just enjoy ourselves.

But "fixation" for some thing may be a problem for some.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'd be comatose or braindead not to notice tits, but compliments, well, that's dependant on the situation in my opinion.I mean, if I approach a woman I barely know & blatantly stare at her tits while trying talking to her, no way will I just blurt out a compliment about her tits. On the other hand, if I've been dating a girl for some time, and we want to start having sex, then I'm gonna appreciate them.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
stud_hunter said:
I think the "power" of tits and compliments are a relative thing. Most men really like tits, and most men get really excited when complimented by a woman, especially if it's a sexual compliment. But it's one thing to enjoy a compliment, even get a little giddy. It's another thing to have the tits or compliments turn the guy into a wimp. That's where I'll agree with you Lex. Some guys will put up with just about anything from a woman if the tits and compliments are there. I say it's great for a man to be swept away by my tits and my compliments, as long as he keeps his self-respect and masculinity. Trust me - a man who loves my tits, and loves my compliments, and can still look me in the eye and tell me no, gets bonus "sexy points" in my book. Self-directedness is very important in a man.

EXACTLY. Reminds me of one of my favorite rap songs:

"Hypnotize" by Notorious B.I.G.

[Chorus: sung in imitation of part of Slick Rick's "La-Di-Da-Di"]

Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me
And I just love your flashy ways
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid (uh)

Biggie Biggie Biggie (uh-huh) can't you see (uh)
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me (hip to)
And I just love your flashy ways (uh-huh)
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid (hah)

Zora said:
Nice discussion Lex. Nice ass too.
Why thank you ma'am. You may rub, kiss or smack it at your discretion. I live but to service you and exist only for your pleasure. Please shit on my face now. Thanks!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:

Why thank you ma'am. You may rub, kiss or smack it at your discretion. I live but to service you and exist only for your pleasure. Please shit on my face now. Thanks!!

Oh, Zora! Have you been out complimenting our men, again? Tsk. And now, even our Lex falls victim!

*huggles Lex and Zora half to pieces*

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just received a compliment by PM from another member. It was unexpected, very kind in it's sentiment, totally non sexual in content and fluffed my ego no end.

I'm a straight guy, and it was a gay fella who sent it to me. I'd feel no more chuffed if it had been a highly sexy woman who'd sent it. It is the compliment itself, as much as the one delivering it. If a sexy woman compliments me in the bedroom, yes it means something, but the same woman might not hold such sway if she compliments an intellectual achievement or an artwork. For that I may receive greater kudos from my peers whose compliments mean more because of their comparative experience.

I go with GoneA with this one all the way. Men certainly don't receive enough compliments on the whole, and are all too often berated when expressing tenderness themselves. I know I've had my sexuality questioned publicly more than once due to my kind nature, and willingness to speak out for those unfairly attacked.

I think we all pretty much agree that a man who is "controlled" by a woman's tits and compliments is a shallow one indeed and a dying stereotype. I love the feminine form and breasts are integral part of that form. Yes I adore 'em in the bedroom, but I don't make non sexual decisions with them in mind, nor, I suspect, do many of the men on these pages.

The only women qualified to make sexual comments about me are those who've been intimate with me. I don't make a show of my package so it's unlikely to be commented on otherwise, and my sex life is between me & my lady. The compliments I receive on my sexual prowess come from her alone and as such they mean as much to me as she does - the earth.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rawbone8 said:
baby boys get weaned

and that seems to last about OH... twelve to thirteen years for some

Funny, Rawbone!

It reminds me of the joke about the
fact that men are born and then
spend the rest of their lives trying to
return to the spot from whence
they emerged! :tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
I think some cultures complicate to much simple things...

I think its natural to be mesmerized by each other and compliment each other...to relax and just enjoy ourselves.

But "fixation" for some thing may be a problem for some.

Compliments make many suspicious at times.

Fixation can be a problem. I've in the past, thrown all morals out the window in lieu of a very large chest....and even a great azz of the past has been a problem.:rolleyes:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
EnglishGentleman said:
I'm a straight guy, and it was a gay fella who sent it to me. I'd feel no more chuffed if it had been a highly sexy woman who'd sent it. It is the compliment itself, as much as the one delivering it. If a sexy woman compliments me in the bedroom, yes it means something, but the same woman might not hold such sway if she compliments an intellectual achievement or an artwork. For that I may receive greater kudos from my peers whose compliments mean more because of their comparative experience.

I go with GoneA with this one all the way. Men certainly don't receive enough compliments on the whole, and are all too often berated when expressing tenderness themselves. I know I've had my sexuality questioned publicly more than once due to my kind nature, and willingness to speak out for those unfairly attacked.

yes EG, this is excatly the point i was trying to convey in my earlier post.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
Tell me why men are STILL mesmerized by the combination of tits and compliments.

Compliments are nice if used sparingly, with sincerity (or I accept skillful insincerity) and timeliness...they are usually welcome but for me if they are or seem to be used for effect, predictably or too often they become devalued even if sincere.

So often less is more! For example Peric(k)les seldom spoke in public and because of this his pronouncements and speeches had the authority of a God, he was known as an 'Olympian' largely for this reason.

As for breasts...I'm late to this party and many folk have extolled on this subject at great length here and elsewhere...maybe have a look at:
And many many others...I suppose I fall into the above somewhere but in basic terms I simply like the combination of size, shape and 'feel'....in no absolute combination but for myself I'd say shape then 'feel' then size i.e. small and shapely > large and amorphous but of course no rule is absolute. Mesmerised..no but interested and attracted without shadow of a doubt!!

I can't help but think that the mere fact that zillions are spent each year on raising the 'profile' (no pun intended) of breasts and not least this thread is empirical evidence enough!

They are just one (or two) parts of that wonderful, complex, frustrating and endlessly fascinating species commonly known as women! After all on a basic level we are mammals...while it's often nice to understand our nature..maybe sometimes we should just simply enjoy it :biggrin1: