Men Are Such Wimps

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Principessa, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

PMS Buddy

PMSBuddy.com is a free service created with a single goal in mind: to keep you aware of when your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, or any other women in your life are closing in on "that time of the month" - when things can get intense for what may seem to be no reason at all.

PMS - premenstrual syndrome - can be a difficult time of the month for many women and those close to them. Since discussing PMS is not exactly welcomed dinner table conversation, and may lead to dinner plates being hurled across the room, we want to take the unexpectedness out of this recurring occurrence so that those affected by PMS can be prepared and aware.

With PMSBuddy.com, this is done without having to openly discuss the situation (which can certainly lead to more unnecessary conflicts, and possibly more broken plates). Many couples, friends, family members and the like may find they get into an increased number of arguments, fights, and altercations on what seems to be a monthly basis. Well, according to a barrage of doctors, physiologists and other white coats, it turns out that there is a reason behind this. This reason may be PMS, and there is something that you can do to be ready for it - PMSBuddy.com.

PMSBuddy.com is the world's best free service to minimize negative encounters between those with PMS and those close to them by taking away the surprise and making conversations about PMS unnecessary. We hope you find PMSBuddy.com to be a lifesaver.

PMSBuddy.com - Saving relationships, one month at a time!

Honestly, some men are such wimps! :irked: You'll go bungee jumping, cliff diving, and start your own fight club; but the mere thought of the woman you love with PMS sends you running for the hills. :rolleyes:

IMO - If it's that important to you, you'd remember without the aide of a dumbass web site. Just like some of y'all can remember the entire starting line up for the '69 Mets or keep track of 3 different Fantasy Football leagues. No reason why you can't remember when our period is due and just not annoy the living daylights out of us for 3-5 days before that. :cool:

Now where the fuck did I put that Belgian chocolate? :biggrin1:

#1 Principessa, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  2. B_ClydeS

B_ClydeS New Member

First, I can tell you that any of my attitude towards "THAT" time arises from things instilled in me by women -- a mother, two grandmothers, numerous aunts, various cousins, and three sisters. So, blame your own kind.

Second, where are you in chat when it's quite obvious that MOST men are hardly squeamish. In fact, they are downright gross about this topic at times.

I think you just want to be able to use a lot of bandwidth with these overly long posts from news sources on other internet sites. In my opinion, that is.

:smile:

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Uh, a trip to the dentist for me after one time I didn't know one of my ex GFs was going PMS & belted me hard enough to loosen a tooth after a split second kiss gives me every reason to be ready.:rolleyes::eek:uch:

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Ya know, my wife and I have been married for 25 years. That's 300+ PMS cycles I've known her for.

If your girl is hitting you, it's not 'cause she's got PMS. It's cause she's violent. Or out of self-defense. Somehow, my wife has gone through 300 periods without ever resorting to hitting me.

5. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    We really don't need to remember when your periods are due...we can tell. And jumping off a cliff with or without a parachute is nothing compared to dealing with my wife at that time of the month.

So...don't knock it! Anything that helps is appreciated!

6. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    and by the way...men are wimps. I truly believe that if men were the ones to bear children, the human race would have died out thousands of years ago.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I stole it, bitch! Wanna make something of it??? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

:hug:

I'm a different animal for a few days, Hick's been through it both long distance and in person - I just try to recognise it myself and tell him, but I think he notices before I do - especially in person.

I don't use PMS to excuse bad behaviour - there is no excuse for bad behaviour. If it got to the stage where I couldn't control myself I'd have to consider medication or something... because it certainly isn't his problem, it's mine - it's my behaviour and I'm responsible for it. He shouldn't have to walk on egg shells a couple of days out of every month. That's not fair.

8. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Note to self:
    note on it today's date with njqt's name.
    send her a nice e-mail in 5 days.
    LOL!!!

9. toobig4u

toobig4u New Member

Here here to Kotchanski. This is an issue as old as time. I don't know what is worse, the mood swings or the bleeding. No one should feel forced to run that gauntlet.
    Menopause is even worse - my God!

I hate women that feel like they are entitled to anything. Just get along. That will make your man love you, and more.

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

That does it- I'm not visiting you without a wild kingdom tranquilizer dart the size of a 50mm cannon shell if you're going thru it like you say you are.
    j/k:biggrin:

11. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    What ever happened to good ol' fashioned communication?

Can't men and women just talk about this....
    we all know women experience this, so how is it still partially taboo?

12. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    PMS is a fake disorder.....it's a western idea. Read a College Psych Book. Instead of trying to keep track of a female's cycle just tell her to deal with it and quit whining.

13. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    FOLKS...i remember those days of the curse, which would be time to go fishing w/buddys...hang in there guys..menapause at least at my house was a welcome time in our lives...even more so for wife...

14. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Yet ANOTHER pointless rant by njqt. *yawn*

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yeah - that's right - we're all faking it - it is a big conspiracy - even from those of us who think we should deal with it and not annoy / disrupt our men (and friends, kids and other relatives) with it.

Sure :rolleyes:

16. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Seems to me women whine about PMS 20x more than men do.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

No shit. Sherlock.

18. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

19. Principessa

Gold Member

So true. As some comedian once said. If men had to give birth, abortion would not only be legal you would be able to get them at Exxon for free with a fill up and a coupon for a 6-pack of beer.

Bite me! :tongue:

I've read a number of college psych books, you putz. NONE of them say PMS is bogus.

What kind of 2nd rate, non accredited sorry excuse for a university do you attend anyway? :confused:

20. MickeyLee

Gold Member

ya know. my ex was bitten pretty hard by the pms bug. this buddy system thang could have saved me a few nights sleeping on a friends' couch. a few bruises and more than a few truly clueless "huh..wait..why are you yelling...what the fuck did i do this time...oh shit please don't cry... ouch.. well i would rather you cry than hit me...yep you're right i'm the crazy one." moments.

ml

tmi addition: girls living together sync up. i would be irrationally horny while she was deeply in bitchville with boobs too sore to touch. not a happy place.

#20 MickeyLee, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted