Men Are Such Wimps

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I am attracted to crazy. If I see a cute girl who seems unbalanced, all up and down and not thinking or acting linearly, I get aroused. My first thought is to fuck her until she feels better. I had that thought last night when some girl literally pushed me and then an hour later had her hand on my chest, and then pushed me away again when I put my arm around her.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get emotional and ridiculously horny. Sometimes I want someone to put a fucking straightjacket on me and throw me in the closet or I fear I'll be fucking a different guy every hour while I'm pms'ing.

I am responsible for how I treat people when I am bitchy. There is no excuse for bad behaviour/ treating people like shit. If you know you are a fucking bitch at certain times of the month, tell who you are dealing with and try to be alone as much as possible.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So then you've got no problem getting your "Red Wings", hunh?

That's a real man, one who isn't afraid to get a little taste of blood....

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

PMS is a fake disorder.....it's a western idea. Read a College Psych Book. Instead of trying to keep track of a female's cycle just tell her to deal with it and quit whining.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Well okay. What kind of response from men are you wanting? "oh you poor thing, want a cookie?". Seriously, is there a point to this, as in something we can do, or is it more pointless incessant bitching?

Okay you bleed from the cootch for a few days every month, which detoxifies heavy metals from your body enabling you to live 20 or so years longer than a man. Got it. Move on with your lives. Jesus.

No shit. Sherlock.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it certainly isn't his problem, it's mine - it's my behaviour and I'm responsible for it. He shouldn't have to walk on egg shells a couple of days out of every month. That's not fair.

OK, that's the final straw...I call bullshit female impersonator! That's just far too reasoned and sensible to have come from an actual woman.

Unless, of course, you're on your period now...in which case, this falls right into the realm of the irrationally unpredictable, and would be considered de rigueur.

:biggrin1:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, that's the final straw...I call bullshit female impersonator! That's just far too reasoned and sensible to have come from an actual woman.

Unless, of course, you're on your period now...in which case, this falls right into the realm of the irrationally unpredictable, and would be considered de rigueur.

Fuck you you fucking fucker!! How dare you, you...you... asshole! *runs towards Hazel God crying with a 12inch blade gripped tightly in my right hand*:wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Well ain't that a kick in the balls! :eek:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pms is a walk in the park compared to menopause. it is hell on a woman and a relationship. everytime I go out, a different old friend will ask, how do you deal with that shit. she's fucking crazy. sadly, I say I don't know, stay the fuck out of their way, keep the house in good working order, and make yourself scarce, but be careful, too much golf will get you in trouble. I used to get home from work, and my wife had the back door open b/4 I could get my boots off, she was bitching about something, most of the time I had no clue. one day, I got the work boots half unlaced, she's bitchin' like a crazy woman. loud, foul mouthed and mad at me for ???. I laced up the boots and went to the tavern for 2 hours. It was quite a bit different when I got home. so that's what I did, and you know, sometimes I was at the tavern every fucking nite. I always went home first to test the waters, so to speak. then left if neccessary. she finally went to the doctor, and all they did was give her medicine or prescriptions were she sleeps all day, and is up all nite. after 2 yrs of that, I said when I retired I was not waiting for her to wake up to go do stuff, I was just going to go. so she went back to the doctor and now she doesn't sleep so long, but there is an edge there, that I have to remind her to take it easy. don't sweat the small stuff. the sex was good for awhile, but she has no interest at all, 99% of the time. she has even told me she has no interest.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
*snip*

Honestly, some men are such wimps! :irked: You'll go bungee jumping, cliff diving, and start your own fight club; but the mere thought of the woman you love with PMS sends you running for the hills. :rolleyes:
*snip*:biggrin1:
That's why I have a backpack, a tent, a sleeping bag, a ground pad, a small portable stove, several fly rods, guitars, books... I take a little vacation every month. It's good for my soul and sometimes it helps this other person whom I seem to irritate so much at times. :eek: Of course, that's all bullshit. She's still herself, and I'm still clear enough on what I need to (sometimes) calmly ask for it. I still like to do all those other things, but I'd rather stay near and make herbal tea and rub her lower back than abandon her when she's struggling with anything. That is, if it's appropriate to the moment. Sometimes she wants me to leave her the fuck alone, and I can honor that too. Fuck off. Leave the chocolate.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just thought I'd bring you all up to date with this latest study on how menstruation effects the men women find attractive:

TULANE UNIVERSITY STUDY

New Orleans - A study conducted by Tulane's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and
masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to
be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in
his chest while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well okay. What kind of response from men are you wanting? "oh you poor thing, want a cookie?". Seriously, is there a point to this, as in something we can do, or is it more pointless incessant bitching?

Okay you bleed from the cootch for a few days every month, which detoxifies heavy metals from your body enabling you to live 20 or so years longer than a man. Got it. Move on with your lives. Jesus.

What a douchey statement. When my ex would get her period, she would cramp severely, get severe gas, and pretty consistent runs. She would also get headaches, and feel generally disconnected with life, not to mention the ever present leak from her vagina. I can't imagine experiencing these symptoms - sans the leaking vagina - without becoming particularly pissy, myself.

20 years longer? That is wildly inaccurate, but I guess I should expect accuracy from someone who would make this kind of a statement.

thebeast1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and by the way...men are wimps. I truly believe that if men were the ones to bear children, the human race would have died out thousands of years ago.

Well if your implying that men wouldn't be able to handle having an 8 pound baby out of their penis i'm going to agree as I don't think it'd be physically impossible.

As far as PMS goes yeah we cringe when we hear about PMS. Because for everyone normal girl that handles pms normally theres 2 that use it as an excuse to treat us like crap every month.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and by the way...men are wimps. I truly believe that if men were the ones to bear children, the human race would have died out thousands of years ago.

I don't think it would have died out but I do think we'd have a lot more stupid people in the world than we do now...scary thought.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I get emotional and ridiculously horny. Sometimes I want someone to put a fucking straightjacket on me and throw me in the closet or I fear I'll be fucking a different guy every hour while I'm pms'ing.

I am responsible for how I treat people when I am bitchy. There is no excuse for bad behaviour/ treating people like shit. If you know you are a fucking bitch at certain times of the month, tell who you are dealing with and try to be alone as much as possible.

When did you say you wanted to meet me, honey?

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is PMS when they bleed? Right before? Right after?

Sorry, I hope I don't come across ignorant. I've had sex with them before but never had a relationship tho.

Last edited:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, some men are such wimps! :irked: You'll go bungee jumping, cliff diving, and start your own fight club; but the mere thought of the woman you love with PMS sends you running for the hills. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm

...don't take this personally, njqt...but....

I expect fights with sparring partners. I expect tiring physical activities to tax me. I expect conflict when its appropriate.

I don't expect it or value it as a regular facet of a relationship.

I'm not sure how many women realize just how much they damage their relationships with their men with the monthly PMS free-for-all. The sarcasm, the put-downs, the inflamatory under-the-breath comments, the nitpicking, the aggression, the general bitchiness, etc, is just not something I value in a domestic partner or anyone. I want love and support from a partner, not arguments and judgements. Having to ignore just about everything my partner says and does for up to 10 days a month taxes the health of the relationship with unhappy results for both.

/rant

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is PMS when they bleed? Right before? Right after?
Oh dear God! :rolleyes: :eek:
PMS: P = Pre, meaning before, M = Menstrual S = Syndrome
Sorry, I hope I don't come across ignorant. I've had sex with them before but never had a relationship tho.
Buy this book!
I'm not trying to be bitchy or bossy. :redface: I actually own a previous edition of this book. It answered some questions I had which weren't covered in sex ed. Sometimes I still refer to it when health issues come up. It will tell you everything and I mean everything you ever wanted to know about how a womans body works and some things you probably didn't care to know as well. :tongue:

It's not a novel. I recommend looking at the table of contents and picking something you are curious about and starting there. When you are bored or whatever go back to it and read different chapters so you learn different things. :cool:

Hmmmm

...don't take this personally, njqt...but....

I expect fights with sparring partners. I expect tiring physical activities to tax me. I expect conflict when its appropriate.

I don't expect it or value it as a regular facet of a relationship.

I'm not sure how many women realize just how much they damage their relationships with their men with the monthly PMS free-for-all. The sarcasm, the put-downs, the inflamatory under-the-breath comments, the nitpicking, the aggression, the general bitchiness, etc, is just not something I value in a domestic partner or anyone. I want love and support from a partner, not arguments and judgements. Having to ignore just about everything my partner says and does for up to 10 days a month taxes the health of the relationship with unhappy results for both.

/rant

For the sake of clarity my PMS is 3-5 days before my period. It consists of me craving chocolate, Mexican food, deep fried anything, and sex. :flirt: Though not necessarily in that order. :wink: The only time I get bitchy is when someone gets between me and one of the afore mentioned cravings.

Unlike some women, I do not become violent, I do not hit my man or punch walls. I do become annoyingly emotional but it comes out as me crying at Hallmark commercials and Lifetime movies, not picking fights, hitting, or biting off a loved ones head.

I think perhaps what many of you men have been on the receiving end of is PMDD - Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder. Allegedly only 5% of women suffer from PMDD, whereas 75% suffer from PMS. The difference IMO most PMS can be soothed with good chocolate. :smile: PMDD needs Xanax or Prozac to be treated. :frown1:

It's kinda like the difference between Post Partum Depression amd Post Partum Psychosis. Women with Post Partum Psychosis often end up killing their babies. :frown1: Women with Post Partum Depression do not kill their babies.