Men Are Such Wimps

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have money... sorry.
Don't be sorry, Go to the library. If you are old enough to fuck, then you are old enough to know how things work on the people whom you fuck. Ignorance is never attractyive on a man of any age.

How is it you are employed as a croupier yet have no money? :confused: Or is croupier your last name?

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I quit right before Christmas cuz they wouldn't give me my break off. I know menstration happens once a month.

vincarde

Just Browsing
Media
i'm sorry, but let me quote my cousin on this one. you women wont like what he has to say about the subject, but unfortunately for you all its true.

that is... if you cant deal with being agressive and emotional for a week a month, you should try dealing with it 365 days a year like men do. so why does that make us different? because we LEARN TO CONTROL OURSELVES. sure i'd like to smack the shit out of every person that annoys the hell out of me, cut me off in traffic, says i cant do something etc etc, and i could probably do it, but what we realise that its the wrong thing to do, and that there are consequences for our actions.

for example, if my girlfriend ever hit me and used the excuse of pms she'd find a backhander coming her way before she knew it, and that would make her think twice about hitting me or anyone else ever again. women take it to far because they know they can get away with it.

and please do not think im an advocate for violence of any sort, especially against women, but it goes both ways... i dont want to hit ANYONE, but at the same time i dont want anyone hitting me.

the only excuse for agression is self defence in a threatening situation.
the only excuse for violence is defence against violence

end rant...

B_fullup8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men are wimps because of this site? Where in the info about this site did it say it was designed for or by men? Men are not the only people with wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, daughters, or any other women in their lives. Women do too!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why I keep a supply of chocolate and massage oil on hand!And if she realy gets out of control I always have the leather paddle under my side of the bed!